Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest THE BOSS
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Siao ding dong. I think you are that pacifier boy. How many think this pacifier boy is self promoting himself?

Image result for FOUR FINGERS POINTING AT SELF GIFS

AIYOH LOOK IN THE MIRROR LAH,YOU ARE ONE SIOW DING DONG

Guest Squirt
4 hours ago, Guest White Short Spec Guy said:

Shall we change topic to this White Short Spec Guy please?

Heard this white Short Guy has a big cock ?

Sure does! I’ve goobled a few squirts from him! Yum! 

1 hour ago, HendryTan said:

1. A majority of the posts in the last 2 pages are from the SAME GUEST talking to himself.

2. I will leave the above posts here so you guys can read it for yourself.

Will delete it after a few days.

Cheers !
Hendry Tan

Hahahaha. made my day

On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:58 PM, Guest Noooway said:

If this pacifier boy has been sucking and drinking cum from anyone and everyone. Wonder how “clean” he is ???!!!!  It’s worst that sticking your dick right into a unflushed public toilet bowl.

a dog or whatever beast u call him, must drink up EVERYTHING with no qn asked , in case anyone still have qns about a dog of such fetish or urinal
of course a dog can still pick and select the owner he wanted to be with before the starting of every activities

Guest Slutty
1 hour ago, Shashi said:

I think the perfect time to come here in during the wee hours of Saturday. Gives the horny adrenaline when everyone's home sleeping. Haha 

Yes, sometimes when I'm feeling very kinky, I'll sleep over there on weekends.

In the middle of the night, there'll be prowlers who'll check on those sleeping out in the open areas. I'll pretend to be asleep. He'll pull aside my blanket, check my face and body. When satisfied, he'll carefully undo my towel. Then he'll finger me to check that I'm a bottom. 

If he's lucky, I'm still unused yet. We all know this game and I'm only pretending to be asleep and waiting to be fucked in public, just that I'm too ashamed to do it wantonly. Because if I'm doing the normal cruising around and someone tries to talk to me, it'll break the pervy mood that I'm in. For all the dirty things that I allow them to do to me, I need to pretend that I'm not wanting it and say nothing. It's the very silly and smallest of gesture of pretended modesty, yet it's very very important.

Once he started fucking me, a group will gather to watch. When he's finished, he'll clean up and dump his condom and used tissue papers on me. I'll carry on pretending to be asleep after being used. I find it pervy to be totally naked with a wet ass, smell and stains of sperm on my body, used condom and used tissues on me. A well used body on exhibit.

It turned off most of the other prowlers and watchers and I heard them scolding me worse than a prostitute, so dirty. But I know I have a masculine body that many of them really like. So when nobody's watching, someone will quietly come and touch me. We don't care that I'm only pretending to be asleep, we still keep up the charade game. Seeing my wet ass, I both attract and repulse them. They'll play with my hole, undecided whether to fuck me. Some of them are old men who can only touch because they cannot erect, still they'll finger me and watch my cock twitch as they rub my prostate, a full grown masculine man that they can play with like a rubber sex toy because I pretend to be asleep. Some are cmi that normally nobody wants. Yet I'm considered more undesirable than them.

Still there'll be those who can't resist and fuck me. After that, it's 2 condoms and more sperm and tissues on me. Then those watchers will loudly tsk tsk at me. I'll become a cheap piece of meat at the market and disgustingly dirty to them yet they'll touch my used hole the feel the slippery wetness.

Sometimes one pervert meets another pervert. One old man loves the smell and taste of sperm that he'll literally licked my whole body clean, right down to my ass. He'll part my ass cheeks and lick inside as well.

Then there's one who's a nipple fetish. He'll lick and suck my nipples and bite them as if he's expecting me to produce milk. He suck those sperm left on my chest like a baby. He'll squeeze my pecs into a mound for bigger feel. He'll finger my ass to make my pecs stiffen. He's such a nipple expert that he almost made me cum just by using his nipples techniques. Except that his friend took over to fuck me when he's biting my nipples. When I was cumming, he took hard bites on each nipple that I almost jumped up. The orgasm and pain mixed deliciously together, I had to cry out in pain and ecstasy. After that, I still can pretend to be asleep. After that night, I had angry red marks all over my nipples that's both sore and so tender to touch. But that tender touching made me so horny that I had to go back the next night and enjoy being fucked again and again. Those sore nipples made me damn sensitive to be touched again and again.

23 minutes ago, smslut said:

Not sure if any bros spotted me there this morning. Handcuffed and in red bra and panties with a shirt tied to a knot. Quite an experience, groped by multiple guys in the dark. Surprised there are guys who like xd there. 

WOw nice. Would be happy if u could come again later this evening by 6.

only groped??

On ‎18‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:59 AM, smslut said:

Not sure if any bros spotted me there this morning. Handcuffed and in red bra and panties with a shirt tied to a knot. Quite an experience, groped by multiple guys in the dark. Surprised there are guys who like xd there. 

saw u , u been hiding on the highest level

didn't really see your bra whether is it red but for sure saw u and the  bra and  your white shirt tie to a knot! (shoulder length womanly hair) pardon me a bit dark and I just woke up

Shogun guests are mostly ez going

the topic ongoing , keep hearing regulars asking are u the "guy in white shorts/underwear" due to the previous discussion

Guest toppish
38 minutes ago, smslut said:

Haha. I am moving around taking care not disturb people who may not like xds. I love the maze which is exciting and have lots of roleplay possibilities. How’s the experience in other places like ten men’s club ?

ya ..good you know that not many of us like to play with xds...

Guest Guest
56 minutes ago, bn4008 said:

hi...may i kn the rate n any theme night ?

i try to google but cant get any info...any help?

thanks

It's $12 all time rate,  for 12 hrs stay.

18 hours ago, yhtang said:

I visited Shogun at 7 am on Thursday.  Not many people there. 

I think it might be affected by the maintenance of the roads outside the Shogun building.

no , it is better NOW

everything is closed up now, no1 can see the patrons

in the past , w the stores opened and many customers of the pub/beer restaurant, every now then and then when we enter

they pierce us with their eyes (for those who kaypo lah)

affect tourists or those who r new to Shogun - maybe

Guest Tourist
13 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

no , it is better NOW

everything is closed up now, no1 can see the patrons

in the past , w the stores opened and many customers of the pub/beer restaurant, every now then and then when we enter

they pierce us with their eyes (for those who kaypo lah)

affect tourists or those who r new to Shogun - maybe

Sounds like the perfect time to visit then it is'c closed from view. Curious but too shy to try visit. How is the crowd on a sunday afternoon/night?

Guest sauna
On 22/03/2018 at 4:44 PM, -Ignored- said:

a lot of you have so many questions about Saunas in sg

here is your ans
(you may edit them too but leave behind your name upon editing pls)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit?usp=sharing

sauna is different from steam room. you might wanna breakdown the facilities into sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. for sure shogun and 10men do not have sauna.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=sauna&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiopo3Lx4XaAhXDr48KHb-jAnMQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=633

4 hours ago, Guest sauna said:

sauna is different from steam room. you might wanna breakdown the facilities into sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. for sure shogun and 10men do not have sauna.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=sauna&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiopo3Lx4XaAhXDr48KHb-jAnMQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=633

Ok

iwas ref to steamrm

4 hours ago, Guest Tourist said:

Sounds like the perfect time to visit then it is'c closed from view. Curious but too shy to try visit. How is the crowd on a sunday afternoon/night?

Sun aftnn -v packed

Edited by lovehandle

Guest Saunas
5 hours ago, Guest sauna said:

KB got dry saunas but it has been down since last year August, so for sure also dun have! As for cruise, I dun think the dry saunas is kicking well too... conclusion, all dun have too. Hahaha

I noted that kb sauna is down since my first publish

added new comments about cleanliness and lock system too

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit#gid=1818738138

8 hours ago, Guest sauna said:

1 hour ago, Guest Tourist said:

Packed as in good or too crowded? Mostly the crowd consists of...?

Pls read the excel spreadsht I have provided

whether packed is gd or no good, it dpends individual 
the rest of the members shall ans this qn , I cannot help in this qn (Tips: based on logical , if one is going to a human market to purchase sausages and to try good food like bananas etc, who will want a quiet market with one stall?)

eg most prefer their masseur to be chit chatty but to me ie Noise and I prefer a mute

Pls  visit it and stop spending time doing Q&A or Economical Forum over here
Just pay a visit! as a Tourist, u r to spend on Singapore

not spend time thinking too much or asking qns

if it is not the type u liked , just hop on to the next , it is not even costly to begin with

U shd spend time attending and then reviewing it here, hope to see your writeup soon

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

White short guy was sucked on the bed!

Which bed? So many beds. And what happened after that? 

Guest short shorts

sorry didn't follow the story. "white short guy" means the guy is white and short? or a guy wearing a pair of white shorts? was there from 8pm to near midnight. didn't see any white shorts (noun) guy or white short (adj) guy at all. i did see a tall white guy and an uncle in his undie (not white) that reveal his buttocks though. :lol:

9 hours ago, Guest short shorts said:

sorry didn't follow the story. "white short guy" means the guy is white and short? or a guy wearing a pair of white shorts? was there from 8pm to near midnight. didn't see any white shorts (noun) guy or white short (adj) guy at all. i did see a tall white guy and an uncle in his undie (not white) that reveal his buttocks though. :lol:

most cacuasian white guys are tall

the guys in white shorts that they are talking about usu come in the after, by 8pm he should be about to exit already

and u r right there r way plenty of characters to mention

the white caps too (one will consistently wear it inside the gym of shogun) , the other is only when he leave the place then he will put it on but he tend to go around searching for his fren in it

one of the white caps is rather friendly w the white shorts too (they will chat and get into a room)

there r white undies and other characters too, was looking fwd to the sharing by that Tourist(though I m not sure of his race, his likes)

There's also the china man factory worker. Also come in with his uniform.

Mostly sleeping, never had a chance to milk him. 

6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

the guys in white shorts that they are talking about usu come in the after, by 8pm he should be about to exit already

the white caps too (one will consistently wear it inside the gym of shogun) , the other is only when he leave the place then he will put it on but he tend to go around searching for his fren in it

one of the white caps is rather friendly w the white shorts too (they will chat and get into a room)

there r white undies and other characters too, was looking fwd to the sharing by that Tourist(though I m not sure of his race, his likes)

Also there's the China factory worker,

always come in with his uniform, mostly sleeping, never had a chance yet to milk him.

1 minute ago, Guest New said:

There's also the china man factory worker. Also come in with his uniform.

Mostly sleeping, never had a chance to milk him. 

Also there's the China factory worker,

always come in with his uniform, mostly sleeping, never had a chance yet to milk him.

he doesn't allow anyone to milk him, touch slightly maybe

but he will get closer to the type he liked too (but very rarely)

I guess there is more than one who sleep w specs on......

he was also one of the most discussed personnel on the shogun listing

(I wonder is that really his uniform, cos no1 will sleep w the uniform or play with it and returned to work w the creases)

Guest short shorts
13 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

thanks for the brief intro on who's who. the mix of patrons spiced up the place. please keep them coming. 

Guest Tourist
On 3/25/2018 at 6:45 PM, -Ignored- said:

Pls read the excel spreadsht I have provided

whether packed is gd or no good, it dpends individual 
the rest of the members shall ans this qn , I cannot help in this qn (Tips: based on logical , if one is going to a human market to purchase sausages and to try good food like bananas etc, who will want a quiet market with one stall?)

eg most prefer their masseur to be chit chatty but to me ie Noise and I prefer a mute

Pls  visit it and stop spending time doing Q&A or Economical Forum over here
Just pay a visit! as a Tourist, u r to spend on Singapore

not spend time thinking too much or asking qns

if it is not the type u liked , just hop on to the next , it is not even costly to begin with

U shd spend time attending and then reviewing it here, hope to see your writeup soon

I have read it, that's why I'm unsure about going haha... From Fri - Sun (starts @ 630pm, earlier on Sun 330)Nude only

As I mentioned, curious to go but shy at the same time (first time). Sorry for irritating you with my questions, not intentional

In case you were wondering, chinese 29, prefer fit/slightly beefy chinese/caucasians around 30-35

3 hours ago, Guest Tourist said:

I have read it, that's why I'm unsure about going haha... From Fri - Sun (starts @ 630pm, earlier on Sun 330)Nude only

As I mentioned, curious to go but shy at the same time (first time). Sorry for irritating you with my questions, not intentional

In case you were wondering, chinese 29, prefer fit/slightly beefy chinese/caucasians around 30-35

The nude only is taken from the section on theme nite 

n i clearly indicated some examples of the profile of its customers

just note:  plus sizes, old ages (causacians)  , may not b within your range??

u wan slightly beefy? Can consider 10men

again it is hard to “predict”

Guest Big neneh
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Would it cut their profits too much if they buy two dozen extra towels to take care of patrons coming late?

Is it your money or the bosses money they are spending ?

Its easy to talk when the money spent is not yours right? 

Talk so big.. how do you know if they have not been replacing their worn and torn towels already.

There is a saying, its easier to be generous with other people's money ,  when youbsoending other people's money.

So far, i have not encounteted any towels with holes at keybox and their towels are very clean.

At Shogun , the second towel they give you used to be torn and tattered at many places and they were non absorbant polyester fiber mixed cotton types but for the last six mobths they have bought new towels and of a diffetent color. So things have improved too at Shogun

15 hours ago, Guest Big neneh said:

Is it your money or the bosses money they are spending ?

Its easy to talk when the money spent is not yours right? 

Talk so big.. how do you know if they have not been replacing their worn and torn towels already.

There is a saying, its easier to be generous with other people's money ,  when youbsoending other people's money.

So far, i have not encounteted any towels with holes at keybox and their towels are very clean.

At Shogun , the second towel they give you used to be torn and tattered at many places and they were non absorbant polyester fiber mixed cotton types but for the last six mobths they have bought new towels and of a diffetent color. So things have improved too at Shogun

Now day shogun much cleaner .do u know why?the ex staff now wrkg at shogun.he do maintain the cleaner in the permises.for me,he is the most friendly crew i have seen in kb before.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.