Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Why so hard for Western guys to hook up in Shogun?

I m sorril to hear that. I guess the locals are still into Asians, nothing against the westerners.

I had met & had fun with a couple of cute white bears(from Europe & States) at Shogun.

Back In Tokyo, Japan, I also saw a couple of muscular white guys standing there all nite without any Jap approaching them.

The Japs tend to stick together. Sometimes, Asian like me get the 'NO' from them (not all the time but once a while).

I hope u feel much better & hope u have better luck nxt time :)

i arrived singapore late last weekend and decided to sleep over at shogun before checking into a hotel the next day. not sure if it was a good idea. First of all, i chose to sleep on the 2nd floor movie area, and all night through i was awaken by guys touching me, some stuck their hands into my blanket, then my towel, one guy even snuggled up to me from behind. i politely push them away and told them i was tired and wanna sleep, but some wouldn't take no for an answer, and came over a few times, there was a smaller guy who annoyed me with his relentlessness that i eventually took his hand off my waist and throw it off and he started swearing at me in Hokkien. Needless to say, i hardly got any sleep. On top of that, my body started to itch even after a shower the next morning. That evening in my hotel, i removed my clothes and found that there were at least 40 bed bug bites mostly on my back, and some on my hands and lower legs the size of 50 cent coin. It must have been because i was wearing a towel that i was spared from my waist to my knees. I'm not sure if it was the lounge chairs or the red cushion, because i did move about because of the preying, but i hope the management will do a through clean up and disinfect the area, or they are gonna get a real bad rep

Guest bedbugs ?

Oh my God, you mean to say that Shogun has got bedbugs ? That's scary because if you bring one of them home, you will find that they infest very fast and it's difficult to get rid of them, even if you spend thousand of dollars with the Pest Controller. They won't be get rid off.

Guest Zhi Jiang

Oh my God, you mean to say that Shogun has got bedbugs ? That's scary because if you bring one of them home, you will find that they infest very fast and it's difficult to get rid of them, even if you spend thousand of dollars with the Pest Controller. They won't be get rid off.

Yes, I got bites from the bedbugs last week. I was sleeping on the second floor red cushion bed. Got feeling of some itch/bite during the night.

I had brought along my small towel to sleep as a us it to clean my face.

When I got home, as I bring up my small towel for wash, I happen to notice there was one fat bedbug on the towel.

Quite scary. Hope shogun will look into it .

Thank You.

i hope i didn't bring it to the hotel, that wouldn't have been terrible

But Shogun is very particular on cleanliness so much so that I think they are a bit too excessive. I frequented Shogun a lot & slept & watch movies on the area mentioned. If there's something wrong, I would complain & alert the mgt. But so far so good.

I remember there was a complaint abt bugs in the open space a couple mths ago but nothing happened to me.

Yes, I got bites from the bedbugs last week. I was sleeping on the second floor red cushion bed. Got feeling of some itch/bite during the night. I had brought along my small towel to sleep as a us it to clean my face. When I got home, as I bring up my small towel for wash, I happen to notice there was one fat bedbug on the towel. Quite scary. Hope shogun will look into it . Thank You.

Planned to go there tomorrow. Can Shogun management please come on to address this "issue" or "non-issue".

Planned to go there tomorrow. Can Shogun management please come on to address this "issue" or "non-issue".

there is definitely the issue, and shogun must deal with the issue. the bite marks on my body has not gone at all, the doctor say it may take weeks.

i agree they do clean the place, i 've seen it myself, but maybe they should do a specific targeted cleaning towards the bugs before they infested the whole place. call in the exterminator if necessary

anyone who goes there and know the management, please alert them to do something.

Guest shovisit

there's a new helper that replace the previous skinny one.. anyone know his name?.. saw him first time last week 15 Nov tuesday evening.. so cute... dunno if can chat with him when he's at work =/

Went to Shogun first time last sat.

Within mins of my walking around, many hands came and molested me.

As I am friendly by nature, I let it be but continue walking around the maze.

After a while, I came to a dark room and saw a couple chatting inside. The room was huge and open. So ii entered to sit next to them. Suddenly a lean tanned guy came from nowhere grabbed by dick and wanted to suck .

As it was too dark and his action frightened me, I stood up and left. Just as I stepped out, a meaty guy came a caress my hunk bods.

I like the way he worship my body. He led me to a small room. Inside, he started to lick me all over. He even rimmed me and sucked me. I enjoyed it so much. He is really good at it. I seemed like a delicious dish to him.

In the midst of the session, I felt someone sticking his hands in to the room and touched me all over.

As I was enjoying the rimming and was moaning my head off, I did not stop the hands from molesting me.

However, the meaty guy got annoyed and slapped that hands a few times but that still did not deter him from feeling my bods.

After the session, I thank the meaty chap for devouring me so well.

It's really better than anal sex I thought. Given a chance , I might allow him to "eat" me again

Then in your opinion, whats your recommendation on a bed bug free sauna that we all should go instead?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest FitDude

erm... yes, i saw that too but i just donno wat dat means.

like do they give out colors for top, btms, flex. if so, i think dat's useful.

Or the sticks r just for frivilous fun?

Excepts from the Shogun Website - "Nude Night + Glow in the Dark Stick (will be provided)" hope this helps

erm... yes, i saw that too but i just donno wat dat means. like do they give out colors for top, btms, flex. if so, i think dat's useful. Or the sticks r just for frivilous fun?

The neon stick is for distracting people to stare directly to your cock cos since its a nude night, u cant bring towel upstairs.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest FitDude
Apologies for pointing out the obvious. I am afraid i cant update you further if there is any light segregation for or just frivilous fun. Haven't been there during Wednesdays. Cheers

okie. thx all for the response.

hope the cock sticks are more exciting than the light sticks then...

erm... yes, i saw that to just donno wat dat means.

like do they give out colors for top, btms, flex. if so, i think dat's useful.

Or the sticks r just for frivilous fun?

Use your creativeness. I saw a meaty guy formed a ring and wear it on his cock. In response, I gripped mine between my butt cheeks. Ended up in the room, he dipped both sticks into my rear end and played doctor. Then he took me from the front with the light sticks guiding his manhood into my cb.

Quite kinky to see 2 light sticks and a cock in my rear end. But when the real hard fxxking started, the sticks landed on my tummy and shaked with every thrust he made. Until he got so violent that he pushed my legs forward till the sticks landed on my chest.

I can feel his manhood giving me pleasures as the sticks shaked. Till I autocum onto the sticks. You should near the dirty words he scolded when he cummed.

I thought we were finished till he planted the 2 sticks into my rear end again. Then he proclaimed that piece of cb to be his conquered territory and take me to be his slave woman. :lol: so rare to meet such an imaginative young man.

Guest MuscleLad
Use your creativeness. I saw a meaty guy formed a ring and wear it on his cock. In response, I gripped mine between my butt cheeks. Ended up in the room, he dipped both sticks into my rear end and played doctor. Then he took me from the front with the light sticks guiding his manhood into my cb. Quite kinky to see 2 light sticks and a cock in my rear end. But when the real hard fxxking started, the sticks landed on my tummy and shaked with every thrust he made. Until he got so violent that he pushed my legs forward till the sticks landed on my chest. I can feel his manhood giving me pleasures as the sticks shaked. Till I autocum onto the sticks. You should near the dirty words he scolded when he cummed. I thought we were finished till he planted the 2 sticks into my rear end again. Then he proclaimed that piece of cb to be his conquered territory and take me to be his slave woman. :lol: so rare to meet such an imaginative young man.

Is it just me or am i the only one who find this quite a turn off... glad i was not at shogun on dat day then.

I was at Shogun 2 weeks back on the Sunday. It was their Nude event, and I could only carry a small towel to go to the 3rd level.

I stripped myself naked at the lockers, and felt eyes all over my body. I like to shave my penis nude and my body is smooth so seems like it attracted some attention.

Went up to the 3rd level, nothing much happened, but then felt bored and was about to leave, decided to go to the 2nd level dark maze. As I just came down from the 3rd level, I had nothing to cover myself, walked into the maze noticed i was the only one without a large towel covering myself, and shortly felt hands on my body.

Felt a guy holding me from behind, teasing my nipples. I moaned as my nipples were sensitive.

Now felt hands on the front of my body.

A mouth engulfed my penis

I moaned, and felt more people closing in.

I was 'trapped' at a doorway where there was a cloth hanging down that conceals my face, but my body was exposed to the light as the doorway was right before the main entrance of the dark maze.

Each time, someone comes in, the light would expose my smooth body and penis...

More people was touching me, I could not really move as it got crowded. I sense there were at least 4 - 5 pairs of hands.

Another hand stroked my penis, I moaned... another massaged my balls, making me really horny.

My moans caused them to increase their fondling of my body. Imagine several hands caressing your naked body...

1 of them sensed I was close, and started stroking me hard and viciously, causing me to cry out and spurt my sperm.

He did not stop, continuing to stroke my penis as I orgasm and cried out, trying to escape.

They held me tight, and continue stroking me till my penis was dry...

An experience I will not forget...

哎哟 You sounded like a shy exhibitionist.

Almost everyone obeys the house rule - no big towels on the upper floor.

And definitely, you cannot be the only odd one out!

No offence but your experience seems atypical.. the patrons aint so bua-ya!

The dark maze is on the 2nd floor. Only the top level has the rule of no big towels.

It doesn't matter if u do not believe, am just putting up a field report.

Scary. Looks like Shogun is bed bugs infested. Went there last week but hardly sat down. Will never go again.

If Shogun cannot keep its premises clean, why pay and get bitten by bugs and worse let them migrate home with you... the wrong species to bring home. Even 17, Rairua, Towel Club and TMC have not encountered such problems.

I think spa owners have a responsibility to keep their place pest free. It is so easy to disinfect as the mattresses can be removed and each place scrubbed down. I am disgusted with such poor management.

Scary. Looks like Shogun is bed bugs infested. Went there last week but hardly sat down. Will never go again.

If Shogun cannot keep its premises clean, why pay and get bitten by bugs and worse let them migrate home with you... the wrong species to bring home. Even 17, Rairua, Towel Club and TMC have not encountered such problems.

I think spa owners have a responsibility to keep their place pest free. It is so easy to disinfect as the mattresses can be removed and each place scrubbed down. I am disgusted with such poor management.

Did u get bitten by the bed bugs in Shogun?? Which part of shogun got bedbug?

I was not bitten by bedbugs during my visit but having read about what one -Guest- wrote a few posts above, I will definitely not go there again.

My advice to Shogun is to buy Lysol. It can be sprayed without using leaving a lingering smell. It is used at hospitals. If mattresses have inner springs, then spray inside thoroughly. And I would advise getting all the rooms and mattresses steam-cleaned. It is not worth losing your customers with such bad publicity.

Also, all lockers should be srayed once in a while. The bugs are probably brought in by your customers.

And of course, the best way is to sleep in various parts of your spa and see if you yourself gets bitten.

Scary. Looks like Shogun is bed bugs infested. Went there last week but hardly sat down. Will never go again. If Shogun cannot keep its premises clean, why pay and get bitten by bugs and worse let them migrate home with you... the wrong species to bring home. Even 17, Rairua, Towel Club and TMC have not encountered such problems. I think spa owners have a responsibility to keep their place pest free. It is so easy to disinfect as the mattresses can be removed and each place scrubbed down. I am disgusted with such poor management.

Yes, not only bugs. I reckon the towels are smelly too.

Furthermore, since the steam room in operation, it smells with strong pungent urine smell.

Please please improve on the cleanliness.

Cheers

I was at Shogun 2 weeks back on the Sunday. It was their Nude event, and I could only carry a small towel to go to the 3rd level.

I stripped myself naked at the lockers, and felt eyes all over my body. I like to shave my penis nude and my body is smooth so seems like it attracted some attention.

Went up to the 3rd level, nothing much happened, but then felt bored and was about to leave, decided to go to the 2nd level dark maze. As I just came down from the 3rd level, I had nothing to cover myself, walked into the maze noticed i was the only one without a large towel covering myself, and shortly felt hands on my body.

Felt a guy holding me from behind, teasing my nipples. I moaned as my nipples were sensitive.

Now felt hands on the front of my body.

A mouth engulfed my penis

I moaned, and felt more people closing in.

I was 'trapped' at a doorway where there was a cloth hanging down that conceals my face, but my body was exposed to the light as the doorway was right before the main entrance of the dark maze.

Each time, someone comes in, the light would expose my smooth body and penis...

More people was touching me, I could not really move as it got crowded. I sense there were at least 4 - 5 pairs of hands.

Another hand stroked my penis, I moaned... another massaged my balls, making me really horny.

My moans caused them to increase their fondling of my body. Imagine several hands caressing your naked body...

1 of them sensed I was close, and started stroking me hard and viciously, causing me to cry out and spurt my sperm.

He did not stop, continuing to stroke my penis as I orgasm and cried out, trying to escape.

They held me tight, and continue stroking me till my penis was dry...

An experience I will not forget...

Wow, tks for sharing. Definitely bringing my overseas friends there during the upcuming holidays.

I m sure theywould luv it :) hehe...

I was not bitten by bedbugs during my visit but having read about what one -Guest- wrote a few posts above, I will definitely not go there again.

My advice to Shogun is to buy Lysol. It can be sprayed without using leaving a lingering smell. It is used at hospitals. If mattresses have inner springs, then spray inside thoroughly. And I would advise getting all the rooms and mattresses steam-cleaned. It is not worth losing your customers with such bad publicity.

Also, all lockers should be srayed once in a while. The bugs are probably brought in by your customers.

And of course, the best way is to sleep in various parts of your spa and see if you yourself gets bitten.

"I went to sauna, I was not bitten, but after reading about bedbugs, I'll not be going." Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! You have your preoperative to go or not to go. But please read what you had written. It's so idiotic, it's laughable.

Did you noticed that many of those who post are guest. If you can believe those things, I think shit can also be eaten. Please use a little of your brain and your own personal experience and write accordingly before you make yourself a laughing stock.

It was true that there were beg bugs before, but the owners had asked professional pest controller to take care of the infestation and the problems had been eradicated since April.

I am not saying that the problem may not come back again, but at least the problem was looked into. As with other problems with the sauna, since I am not the owner nor do I have any share, I shall not comment. But being a regular visitor of Shogun, I also had highlighted that there were a few customers who vandalised the establishment. As a customer, it is also your responsibility to help maintain the facilities for your own comfort as well as others.

Guest detective

"Went there last week but hardly sat down."

"I was not bitten by bedbugs during my visit but having read about what one -Guest- wrote a few posts above, I will definitely not go there again."

when you read "a few posts above"?

if it was before last week, why you went there last week??

if it was after you went there last week, why you "hardly sat down" before you read them??

strange...

Ahh, i see, you read "in Shogun".... :whistle:

so why you were standing in there, not go home soon....

"Went there last week but hardly sat down."

"I was not bitten by bedbugs during my visit but having read about what one -Guest- wrote a few posts above, I will definitely not go there again."

when you read "a few posts above"?

if it was before last week, why you went there last week??

if it was after you went there last week, why you "hardly sat down" before you read them??

strange...

Ahh, i see, you read "in Shogun".... :whistle:

so why you were standing in there, not go home soon....

I have who goes to Shogun on a weekly basis, sometimes on wkdays & others on wknd.

He would spend abt 2 to 3 hrs at Shogun but he did not mention anything about the bugs.

He was away for a mth & he went back to Shogun. He had a great time but still no mention of the bug issues.

I had a nuisance neigbour who was making a lot of noise as earlly as 6 ish in the morning.

I have to call in the authority to show up. When questioned, he denied there was any noise pollution.

Thank God that one of them went over to check with another neighbour in the next unit.

Confirmed that it did happen :)

I have who goes to Shogun on a weekly basis, sometimes on wkdays & others on wknd.

He would spend abt 2 to 3 hrs at Shogun but he did not mention anything about the bugs.

He was away for a mth & he went back to Shogun. He had a great time but still no mention of the bug issues.

I had a nuisance neigbour who was making a lot of noise as earlly as 6 ish in the morning.

I have to call in the authority to show up. When questioned, he denied there was any noise pollution.

Thank God that one of them went over to check with another neighbour in the next unit.

Confirmed that it did happen :)

I left out 'I have a friend'. Sorril.

So, the Defenders of Shogun have suddenly rushed to Shogun's defence. Why did Shogun not provide a clarification to the post by someone who stated repeatedly that he was badly bitten by bugs at Shogun? Or the one that complained about smelly towels?

Do you expect me to read 40 pages of posts to catch up with what has happened before at Shogun. I did not even read the Shogun post about bed bugs but reacted after my visit and reading about that episode. If I have read it prior to the visit, I would not have gone for sure.

And if Blowing Wind Adminstrators think people hiding under -Guest- are slandering others in this forum, then it is time to have everyone register their nickname and you can ban anyone for abusing the forum. I write under my nickname and I stand by my views.

Yes, I want to be safe rather than sorry. And if Shogun has not rebutted posts, then do not blame the readers for assuming it to be true. Silence is not Golden. Shogun is a long-established business. It should be able to state its position clearly.

So, the Defenders of Shogun have suddenly rushed to Shogun's defence. Why did Shogun not provide a clarification to the post by someone who stated repeatedly that he was badly bitten by bugs at Shogun? Or the one that complained about smelly towels?

Do you expect me to read 40 pages of posts to catch up with what has happened before at Shogun. I did not even read the Shogun post about bed bugs but reacted after my visit and reading about that episode. If I have read it prior to the visit, I would not have gone for sure.

And if Blowing Wind Adminstrators think people hiding under -Guest- are slandering others in this forum, then it is time to have everyone register their nickname and you can ban anyone for abusing the forum. I write under my nickname and I stand by my views.

Yes, I want to be safe rather than sorry. And if Shogun has not rebutted posts, then do not blame the readers for assuming it to be true. Silence is not Golden. Shogun is a long-established business. It should be able to state its position clearly.

I go to Shogun regularly and there is NO bed bug issue with me.

Since you have decided not to visit Shogun in the future, I hope this case is closed.

Guest detective

Please don't have misunderstanding. I'm not a fanatic defender.

I felt that your post #2042 was not fair because that only stirred up readers' anxiety.

There is no duty for Shogun management to comment about anything because this forum is not their own.

So we should check by ourselves.

I know that if we say something to them directly, they treat it soon...for mentioned examples, they will call specialist, do cleaning or change towels.

I wrote based on my own experience, but I will not make comments about these things anymore.

I m not defending Shogun coz I had not been there(or any local sauna) for a long time(I m currently attached).

I have friends who still frequent Shogun & I did check with them regarding this 'bug issue'. But none of them were bitten.

I was present when Shogun fumigated the place after the 'bug complaint'. Even b4 they did that, I was not bitten by any(guess I was lucky)

In Taiwan, there's an settling phenomeno that's happening in the political realm(if u were to follow StarHub channel 827/828

at nite). There are people who could just 'create something from nothing' & it's raising social concern.

If there's a 'bug issue' in Shogun or TMC or 17 or any other local sauna, it's good to raise concern.

You are saying that you would not be going which i respect. It's your right & your choice.

But my friends are still going & they are also bringing more new visitors there bcoz they had a good time there & would like to share with others.

I thank you for all your postings. I m sure 'the bugs' also appreciate you for 'outing' them.

Have a 'bug-free' Xmas & New Year!!!

Peace.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.