Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

~ CNY trip to my fav shogun~

Have had a 3P last night,wow, and it was fun ...

the btm asked can we do a 2nd round, but we were all worn-out....he told us the previous guy who f him can do it 4 times and came 4times!

Unbelievable......

Other than that it s simple hugging and that was it for the whole day, i get to know someone- very young but legal (in there and that is it, nothing more)

enjoyed talking because he is not prejudiced about looks and he quite like me, too...(nothing more, dont think too much)

To all fans of shogun, please continue to support shogun!(to me , Cruise sucks big time, every once or twice per year, i will visit it, but nothing fantastic came out of it, not even simple stuff mentioned above)

Edited by lovehandle

NUS cannot read simple sentences, my post was addressed to all fans of Shogun..

In this thread, we dont discuss cc (standalone issues) over here and i m neither fat, and age is just a no. , looking forward to you reaching the no. soon before you open your fat mouth (ie your definition of fat yet able to get EVERYTHING in CC)

This thread is about supporting shogun and all about shogun.......

I have not even gone into corpses of vampires (who think they do NOT aged at all &)who modelled as if they are acting in Twilight aka handsome movie over at cc ,b' cos the topic here is NEVER about CC

Lastly, even if i mentioned about an establishment, i do not even do name-calling, eg you are a pig or you are a pork or you are antique, i m describing my feelings ..

Edited by lovehandle

to those future NUS 学弟 of mine, if you are going to make such comments at any other forums, please do NOT tell others you are from NUS, it is rude and it doesnt reflect good on you!

i shared that i was hugging someone that day, the person does not judge and he s younger than 22yo too, but he doesnt assume, not sure why guests and some love to paint a wrong picture of Shogun

The guest above mentioned about other saunas which includes queen's resorts, hercules , 10 men e.tc, i dont quite fancy them too, but i dont go around "complaining"

Musical, you better dont label me as "shi xiong" , some people might label me as "senior citizen" again, old lah, etc......

most younger Singaporean gays are really ALL about physical-attraction first....

oooo 师兄出馬,谁以争风 lol

谈因果, 应该避免把恶言劣语牵扯在内,

否则欠缺说服力。

践踏别人, 会让一个人显得更高尚, 或是自暴其短呢 :D

只不过是去桑拿发泄松懈, 有必要把自己当成是" 皇帝出宫渡游江南, "

何况自己也不是" 皇帝, " 若真不满意那里的人群,

大不了是最后一次之旅, 不是吗?

当今社会高学历泛滥的时代,

稀缺而珍贵的, 是人品。

Edited by snowball

Nusflex u really disgrace our alma mata.

Who says shogun is that bad?

And Lovehandle is not fat or ugly ok?

If you can maintain your looks by late 30s without a single wrinkle .. I salute u.

Unless u go Botox . And your body as well make sure you pump enuff iron lol.

Always believe what goes round comes round.

You will reap what you've said or treat others the way you do now.

Well said Lovehandle.. You know who I am erm erm.:)

I guess your name remember stays near you too? Hehe

Cheers life is short be happy !

Tks guest, for supporting me! i think i should know who u r (but i really dont like annoynmity), Guest is not old-looking, he is a t.t. (not taitai)tall and tanned, as age is just a no. , i think i m ordinary and looks older though my "number" is smaller than the guest above (i m "humble" but i m very confident of my penis, like most said all males have one, but none has a head as "beautiful" as mine, i m not a penis expert, i just take whatever was shared to me all these while)

i shared earlier on that shogun has real good food on some events!

i went to a club (i dont wish to mentioned name but it s definitely neighbours of shogun), with many vampires who think they will not age crowding and standing there for so long, - their parties: food are gone in split seconds, vampires supposed to consume blood, not real food right? Worst, recently, they offered no more canned drinks but sugar water (free flow)
i have nothing against them but whenever i m in there, i will tell myself go less frequent ( in the past i visited it 10 per year, now 5 per year, maybe next year, 3 per year) but to visit shogun more!

Come on stop acting pure in sauna, this is not a Singapore Next Top Male Model contest, abit of tummy is out, 2-3 flaws is out, come on....let s be generous, the guy who talked to me whole day (that day) was even questioning me why did you let that grandpa touch u? why dont u say no immediately??

Because i believe it will be my turn soon to be a "granduncle" ... so i let the grandpa touch for a while, just my legs and nothing else, he is not raping me, just touching

Also i mentioned i had 3P, it s not easy to get 3-4 persons who agreed on the concept of 3 or 4P, but in shogun, it didnt took us too long placing our butts on the walls to get agreed people doing 3P....

but

Guest (842, 2feb) ought to reflect too, for using such harsh words on the first few days of CNY "contamination" to pollute the shoguners!

The word shogun define its customer profile, a large guy could be 18yo right?

By the way, NUS degree (furthermore the guest who supported me, has two degree!) is "nothing" great to rave about, when some of us get to learn at tertiary level, we should contribute to the society , the more we shouldnt look at physical stuff ...

arigatoo! i Realized that We have so many fans of shoguns here and we dont go around criticizing others at the other forums, ok to share your 'feel' but no name-calling...
and i m enlightened that Age is more than a number, age is like fine wine...

P/s:
I have watched a chim movie (not at shogun's movie hall for sure) , the female lead concluded that while she has aged, she dont feel wise, cos she has been to childish with her thoughts at her earlier stage of life

no doubt , at this hour the crowd is thin , but you won't know is it your lucky day :D

at this hour the crowd is more daring.

Those who go at this hour for this reason.

Since the crowd is so thin, no need to pretend.

I will usually pretend to sleep at the upstairs tv room and offer myself. No need to hide in darkroom and take chances. I take chances and let people fuck me openly.

Guest Bigcock

no doubt , at this hour the crowd is thin , but you won't know is it your lucky day :D

But it s also the best timing!!!(24hrs to speak)

Not all sauna can achieve this daily

went tonight. steamroom was full of people. Had fun with a guy in the steamroom, but more wandering hands was grabbing and touching me till I surrender and left. Then while showering, wanted to have some fun with that guy who joined me, but again people kept opening the curtains to watch. Then went inside the room to finish it off.

Later before I left, decided to go inside the steamroom just to relax. Saw a hot guy and couldnt resist, and shot my second load inside with him behind me. Left Shogun with jelly legs. :P

Was in Shogun early in the morning last Friday.  I was on the "bed" in the TV room upstairs trying to sleep when one guy started to play with my cock.  He was not really good at it.  He played with my cock, so it got hard and pointed up towards my head.  Then he tried to bend it down and pull hard at the same time.  I don't know what he thought he was doing, but I am not a cow ready to be milked.  It hurt.  I told him to stop but he still did it.

Then he decided to give me a blow job and he was not good at it either.  His teeth scraped my shaft, there was no suction, so it was not enjoyable. 

Got lucky with some other guy later though, so all was not lost. 

Anyone know if this Shogun recep guy - think his name is Philip - is attached?

He's very cute and good looking. Want to date him?

Mod, not sure if this post is allowed, if not then just delete it.

thank you you.

Oh mine are just gloryhole encounters. Been sucking on huge fat cocks and getting facials. ;)

Have the facials improved your facial complexion ? I wonder if cum transmits the wart virus. Are there some small dark spots on your face, or nine at all?

JWesley, on 15 Feb 2014 - 11:33 AM, said:snapback.png

Oh mine are just gloryhole encounters. Been sucking on huge fat cocks and getting facials.  ;)

Just like the way your survey is done.  Because the glory-hole wall is six inches thick, so only those with big fat dicks can make use of the service.  Or maybe kids these days eat too much hamburgers.  hahaha

Edited by Roger

Roger:

in fact kids nowadays have nothing impressive, just by using eye surveillance, i m a top too, i m not into penis.... i saw youngsters maybe have long but slim ones...or the most a shower

I have seen once at shogun , a very thin (older) man has really fat cock, diameter when erect is more than 3cm, omg!!

Just like the way your survey is done.  Because the glory-hole wall is six inches thick, so only those with big fat dicks can make use of the service.  Or maybe kids these days eat too much hamburgers.  hahaha

shogun is full of dirty old man.

Shogun has no cute hunk guys most of the times.

sigh.....

really sigh?! NO!!!! in fact, i love shogun soooooooooooo much........... lol..................... However, i preferred the shogun before the last renovation. I will usually go there and watch movie at level 1 or 2. Now, i can't get to watch tv conveniently.

They are old but they are not arrogant (unlike some other sauna who think they are damn cute, sorry lor, not my cup. i like fat ppl)

shogun is full of dirty old man.

Shogun has no cute hunk guys most of the times.

sigh.....

really sigh?! NO!!!! in fact, i love shogun soooooooooooo much........... lol..................... However, i preferred the shogun before the last renovation. I will usually go there and watch movie at level 1 or 2. Now, i can't get to watch tv conveniently.

They are old but they are not arrogant (unlike some other sauna who think they are damn cute, sorry lor, not my cup. i like fat ppl)

First and foremost, I would like to ask you some questions.

a. You label the old uncles as dirty.  Aren't you dirty too in the sauna?

b. No hunks?  You always come the wrong time. or maybe they know you are coming, they refuse to check in. Is this your issue?

c. Shogun has always been the same old and new Shogun.  What are you complaining? Shogun still has movies for eveyone to watch. Why others can watch peacefully and comfortably, and you don;t? What is your problem?

d. Shogun has varied ppl (the good, the bad and the ugly) but if you like them, pick them.  If you don't, move on or otherwise go home and watch your own TV.

To each his own.

yesterday  i went to shogun ~ after for 1 yr for not going there ~ it has change alot ... last time use to have 2  dark places now only left one  so small ~ i still prefer going back to the old shogun lol looks beginner ~ only thing that din change was the one on the 2nd level .... yesterday crowd was so so ... for those  who saw me i am the young guy over there haha

I always enjoy my time at shogun. There are always hungry mouths there, especially the dark steam room. Last time when I was there, I met a stocky guy in the steam room. The stocky guy started off by licking my nipples. He then slowly worked his way down to my belly. Then he flicked open my towel and took my cock in his mouth. My cock slowly become rock hard in that guy's mouth. While our action continues, the other guys in the steam room start to crowd around us. Some watched while some groped my body. I finally shot my load in the stocky guy's mouth. Shiok ...

Still can't locate the entrance of the new Shogun that's why I always end up at 10Mens. 

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest Raiden Alpha

Still can't locate the entrance of the new Shogun that's why I always end up at 10Mens.

Someone should just take a photo of shogun entrance and put it up here for people to see.

Seriously how hard is it to miss the big glass door with the word Shogun on it?

^I guess pretty hard... At least for me. LOL. Been walking back and forth to the street and yet, still can't locate it.

For 10Mens, I was able to locate it because they have a detailed map (a video clip) on how to go to their place.

love-smiley-086.gif

I am baffled that with so much info around, how one could still not find a place.

1. Pictures, address & contact number provided in our Singapore Local Gay Links in the Services, Biz & Useful Web Links  

2. There is even a Singapore men's sauna map

3. Worst come to worst, use the number provided and call the sauna for direction.

Makes me wonder, where are you from?

My apologies if I stir some nerves over my ignorance with regard to the location of Shogun. Anyway, thanks for the info. :)

love-smiley-086.gif

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.