Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

11 hours ago, Adamtan said:

I’ll be going in the afternoon tho, not sure how many people will be there. I just wondering what’s the allowed attire n facilities 

I hope a dom top rim you in the open before he enters you. Tease you abit and make you say how much you want it before he enters you. Just to show everyone what an obedient sub you are while others gather around, jerk and cum on your face.

Recently went to shogun after a long hiatus. Abit disappointed with the new reno as there is less conducive then previous layout.

Current layout seem to promote more group fun with large open area and big bed. Maze aren't Maze anymore, it is just a circular layout where you just walk round and round. My most fond area was the dark zone middle lane in front of gloryhole where i had my most fun there, gloryhole as well, where you can be anonymous, sit in room, waiting not knowing when and who will come in and put their cock through the hole.

1 hour ago, QinWei said:

while i wont need the maze or holes, last sat is quite disappointing , nothing much 
no new blood

Maybe cos people are tired of sex and tired of going sauna

sometimes they may or may not give......at the entrance, so u could remind them for one.

anyway, eeeewww a patron planked ontop of me (am sleeping on those public bed) , definitely bigger size  than me
he shook and shake abit or gyrating with my dick 

and he cum on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww,  i have to wash my undies and my body 

he didnt even get me a toilet paper!!!! how irresponsible!!!
Every fuck on a bottom , i will still pass them a toilet paper to clean up
although it was  not initiated by me to have sex

i didnt expect just a few seconds of gyrating he came on me! so fast?
he beat the record of me farking a fat guy at my younger days
just a few thrust , that guy came liao (but that at least have penetration)

some told me just by seeing a deli- dick they can easily cum? is that true?

Guest Guest

Last week saw a fit uncle. in white shortd in big ber got his feet and arms held by people and 2 men playing with his cock through his shorts. Can see the man struggle and the cock so hard it create a big bulge.

When his cock is out,, the 2 men played and sucked his cock. I think he comr few times.

Some one put towels on his backside so his backsidr like thrust out in the air with his cock.

Strange this uncle never take off his shorts and the men just unzip him. Than one man like finger fuck this handsome uncle who resist. Can hear the man tell the other in hokkien 'in already in already' while the uncle like in agony but cock still hard.

not the white-short guy of shogun if he is not bespectacled!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Last week saw a fit uncle. in white shortd in big ber got his feet and arms held by people and 2 men playing with his cock through his shorts. Can see the man struggle and the cock so hard it create a big bulge.

When his cock is out,, the 2 men played and sucked his cock. I think he comr few times.

Some one put towels on his backside so his backsidr like thrust out in the air with his cock.

Strange this uncle never take off his shorts and the men just unzip him. Than one man like finger fuck this handsome uncle who resist. Can hear the man tell the other in hokkien 'in already in already' while the uncle like in agony but cock still hard.

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/21/2024 at 6:18 PM, dartan said:

is it still worth going on weekdays night?

Ask so much and never make an effort to go and find our four yourself. Want people to spoon feed you ah. You baby ah?

7 hours ago, ChubMlyBottom said:

Whats the crowd like on Saturday night? Always went on weekdays, im not sure what to expect on a Saturday night

Did you know what to expect on weekdays before you went? No Right?

So what makes you ask "what to expect" on weekend?

If you can't go weekend and can only go on weekdays, means you are either married or attached or are busy with things.

So what's the point of knowing what to expect on weekends, when you can't even go?

Guest Slam4satan

Saw a heavily tattoo Mohawk stocky guy in his 20s slamming drugs fully naked at locker area . Two men already was kneeling and devouring his cock while another Indian guy finger his hole . Wanted to join in but was push away by an Indian guy . The moan was hot . 

Nearly broke my arm!!!

hj a didi/young boy, usually I will refuse all such acts….

but just cos I wanna take a whiff of his straight-looking undies,& he is bespectacled!

I promised to hj him while he lay on me!!!

while secretly sniff on his….

how come there aint any pee/stain smell, instead it was some body soap scent? Maybe he just bathe??

1 hour ago, QinWei said:

Nearly broke my arm!!!

hj a didi/young boy, usually I will refuse all such acts….

but just cos I wanna take a whiff of his straight-looking undies,& he is bespectacled!

I promised to hj him while he lay on me!!!

while secretly sniff on his….

how come there aint any pee/stain smell, instead it was some body soap scent? Maybe he just bathe??

He is a clean boy.hope u ate him nicely.

20 hours ago, cutejack said:

He is a clean boy.hope u ate him nicely.

10 hours ago, QinWei said:

I touched and hj him only

You didn't eat the clean boy, and only hj him - but did you eat his essence?  😁 (Joking)

no lah

On 4/6/2024 at 6:40 PM, yhtang said:

You didn't eat the clean boy, and only hj him - but did you eat his essence?  😁 (Joking)

i usually will not

it is the other way, more possible

I have played with a regular short guy ((he is vers) 
He also asked whether could i @least hj him after i f**ked and cummed
Sorry, rushing for time

my hands nearly broke, it took me so long to make him cum 

He was the one requested to lay on me like sitting on a couch watching netflix?

the reason i do it for Didi, because he seemed to be preparing going home without cumming, so i did him a flavour to end off his day with a gd memory that  he can have funs with Uncles too in Shogun!!!

and most importantly he is wearing specs, so Yummy! (too bad he is not willing to 1  0 )

We must keep up with the reputation!

On 4/5/2024 at 8:35 PM, QinWei said:

& he is bespectacled!

servicing him w a sore arm is still better than letting a stranger cummed on my undies! and i have to wash

he didnt even apolog or pass me a tissue and he ran off!!!!!!!!:

Guest Caucasian

From google....can anybody confirm that?? :

DO NOT GO! Absolutely disgusting experience. Was hoping for a little bit of fun in Saturday night. Read reviews and expected a mixed crowd at Shogun. What I didn't expect was that Shogun is a boarding house for 50- and 60-year-old migrant workers overnight. A hundred men are sleeping all over the facilities. Most naked, but some in towels. There's nowhere to play. They're EVERYWHERE! The facilities are terrible to start with, but I can imagine you could have some fun if you could at least use the dark rooms, play beds, outdoor areas, etc. Keybox is kinda the same problem with overnight boarders, but at least kept them to a few areas

On 4/9/2024 at 9:08 PM, Guest Caucasian said:

From google....can anybody confirm that?? :

True that migrant workers sleep over, but not in hundreds, at least from what I experienced on both a Sat and Sun weekend midnight. Its cheaper than Keybox and plus, its probably a good overnight place for them since its in the middle of town and instead of going back to their dorm post midnight. Age wise, there are some over 50s but there are a good number of late 20s to 30s as well. Usually in underwear or boxers. They are open and know what Shogun is. To me at least, there are pretty enough good space to play around, though I will agree that the the big bed on the 2nd floor could be more hidden for better privacy.

So after all the fun I had at KB, I had a short break from work near Chinatown and decided to drop by shogun.

What a blast. Sure the crowd was a little older but it was so fun. This time it was only fun in the open at the big bed cause it was quiet. Got topped, fucked this amazing bottom and decided to cum in his ass. Sucked off so many

and got sucked in return.

What a good afternoon. Some people could get more pushy when I was trying to shower but that big bed encounter was a dream. Who knew “public fun” could be so fun? Guess that’s the end of my sauna time. Hope I get some opportunities again in the future.

[Removed by mod]

DO NOT POST AD!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.