Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

11 hours ago, Ridlyridz said:

Anything happening tomorrow at noon?

11 hours ago, Ridlyridz said:

Private message me if any nice TOP wanna join me ard noon. I pay for ur entrance. 

You had been given enough warnings about not posting ads in the forum.

Since you are recalcitrant offender, and never take our warning into consideration.

You are hereby Banned! 

On 11/24/2018 at 12:38 PM, marriedguy69 said:

How does it work? I have never been to any sauna. You go in, look around? How would you show your intention that you like one? I mean the right approach?

I had been asking myself the same questions and after going through the forums here I just took the plunge one day and went in to Shogun at about 3am on a weekday night (can't remember which). Wasn't memorable because those who were there were mostly asleep, so only myself to blame for going at such a time.

Last month, I went on a Tuesday night at about 11pm. After showering, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went up to the 2nd floor 'dark rooms' and found an empty room in the far right corner. I'm pretty sure it didn't have a door (or maybe it wasn't working properly) but it was so dark that you can only make out movement after your eyes adjust to the darkness. I lay down on the mattress with the towel loosely draped over my thighs with my legs spread apart ... 5 mins later a beefy guy came over, looked in and then knelt down to remove my towel. I was hard almost immediately and he started stroking my cock. I started to moan slightly and he scooped my butt up with both hands under my thighs and my cock right into his mouth ... he sucked my cock while stroking it with his hands and his slurping drew a few onlookers who just stood in the doorway and watched. 

It was such a turn on seeing their silhouettes yet knowing that it was all anonymous ... I couldn't even make out the face of the beefy stud who was sucking me ... when I still hadn't come he started to use both hands to play with my cock while everyone continued to watch. After about 3 mins of expert stroking I felt I was going to cum and started to moan louder and louder ... sensing I was going to cum he scooped my ass up and shoved my cock into his mouth and sucked me till I came ... he didn't stop and kept his mouth around my cock until I went limp ... he then straightened up, spat out my cum into the small bin and got up and walked away ...

I just lay there till I could walk again ...

I hope this gives you a little perspective on your thoughts ... I'm hoping to repeat the experience again sometime soon! :)

1 hour ago, friendchat said:

Hey I omw to shotgun, anyone keen?

I am. Please ID yourself by shouting yourself at 3pm at the locker area, tv rm, dark rooms, level 2 etc....make sure I know you are there.

Guest Guest now
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Hey!! I am here since 3pm!! You did not shout out to let me know you are here!!! You bluff people one!

Shogun just got raid by the police, spoilt the day......

14 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

Never been there before.. oh no, wat happened? Wat did they do? Hope everyone is ok..

No big deal lah...just see IC to check if you underage or alien..never even record. Lockers were not even checked. Somemore the policemen were polite. Several cuties too.

On 12/13/2018 at 5:47 PM, Guest Guest said:

No big deal lah...just see IC to check if you underage or alien..never even record. Lockers were not even checked. Somemore the policemen were polite. Several cuties too.

hey i was there also, lucky no action taken by then. First time encounter police raid, is it save to have fun there?

Guest Sho’Sp
On 7/22/2018 at 4:24 AM, Guest Hot dog in action.... said:

Hey planning to visit shogun today by 11 am. Anyone ready to sponsor me for a great time there. 

11am is their cleaning time,they won’t let you use the room or other cruising area.

Guest Sho’Sp
On 7/22/2018 at 4:24 AM, Guest Hot dog in action.... said:

Hey planning to visit shogun today by 11 am. Anyone ready to sponsor me for a great time there. 

11am is their cleaning time,they won’t let you use the room or other cruising area.

2 hours ago, Guest Disgust said:

Stinky old chinese are a lot of them here... it looks haunted..

Jim boy, 

Don't be a disrespectful asshole. You are banned for a good reason. 

A people with personality flaw like yourself, only gets more and more people to dislike you because you have no respect for others.

A person who is insecure will need lots of attention. And you are one whom are insecure. 

I have meet many Pinoys and many are nice, friendly and although some may be narcissistic, none were rude and disrespectful.

So do your fellow countrymen a favor and stop your nonsense and stop giving your country men a bad reputation.

14 hours ago, G_M said:

Jim boy, 

Don't be a disrespectful asshole. You are banned for a good reason. 

A people with personality flaw like yourself, only gets more and more people to dislike you because you have no respect for others.

A person who is insecure will need lots of attention. And you are one whom are insecure. 

I have meet many Pinoys and many are nice, friendly and although some may be narcissistic, none were rude and disrespectful.

So do your fellow countrymen a favor and stop your nonsense and stop giving your country men a bad reputation.

how about @Steve5380, cld u also do something abt this rude mbr?

he nothing but quarrelsome

On 12/15/2018 at 2:35 AM, friendchat said:

hey i was there also, lucky no action taken by then. First time encounter police raid, is it save to have fun there?

you mean people got to show their IC while still wrapped in towel?

at the locker area only or the police check the darkroom too?

Guest Bengster

Was at shogun on yesterday to check the place out for the first time. It was quite a shock to me. The place looks like a senior citizens club, with quite a sizeable crowd of young skinny bangla boys. I went up to the attic floor and saw within the faint light what looks like a short bald fatty humping an old man vigorously like a waist trimming threadmill. It felt really really...weird, so I left after 15 mins. No offence please, just my observation.

6 hours ago, Guest Bengster said:

Was at shogun on yesterday to check the place out for the first time. It was quite a shock to me. The place looks like a senior citizens club, with quite a sizeable crowd of young skinny bangla boys. I went up to the attic floor and saw within the faint light what looks like a short bald fatty humping an old man vigorously like a waist trimming threadmill. It felt really really...weird, so I left after 15 mins. No offence please, just my observation.

is this something new? esp when you didnt do your homework? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit#gid=1818738138

didnt go for its buffet but since paid for it S$19! i so dont mind going for some fingerfood: somehow they are good at the chicken wing!! so many snatiching

the new year version is on 30th and 1st!

This year they included door lucky draw, u get back free pass or discount for your next visit

n this year their dinner really start on time, at 5pm (maybe ie why they stated some rules at door)
but maybe cos it is a sunday, so by nite, the crowd is not that encouraging After dinner

18 hours ago, Justice said:

anyone went? how the buffet, tueday, therr buffet? what time 

On 12/24/2018 at 10:47 AM, Guest Bengster said:

Bengster, Sunday & Monday are usually not the best time u checkout Shogun. I did encounter a couple of good guys there before. If u r talking about other things like the look and feel, then I agree it is not the best. But I like the crowd at Shogun, more forthcoming. Not sure abt now. 

On 12/24/2018 at 8:20 PM, Mature said:

The boss has changed it today buffet not tomorrow.

Ok, why the sudden change? did the boss see the expiry date of his buffet food or the expiry date of his customers that he had to change quickly???

12 hours ago, tyan said:

Bengster, Sunday & Monday are usually not the best time u checkout Shogun. I did encounter a couple of good guys there before. If u r talking about other things like the look and feel, then I agree it is not the best. But I like the crowd at Shogun, more forthcoming. Not sure abt now. 

Got a few hunks or hunkles at shogun. They are popular..who are your favourite guys there?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I plan to visit Shogun this Saturday afternoon during my transit. From what I read here, the crowd are mainly elderly people. I am fine with that. Somehow I feel that older men are better cock suckers ;-) I am in my 30s now, of Asian origin but live in Europe, currently on holiday in Asia. Personally I prefer fellow Asians.

If I may ask, are these uncles, grandpas etc actually married and the visit to saunas are their discreet escapage? In Europe, most sauna crowd are openly gay with very few married/closeted guys.

Hopefully I will have some fun experience this Saturday. Who knows I might even bump into you guys.

Cheers,

Johann

1 hour ago, Guest Johann said:

Hi,

I plan to visit Shogun this Saturday afternoon during my transit. From what I read here, the crowd are mainly elderly people. I am fine with that. Somehow I feel that older men are better cock suckers ;-) I am in my 30s now, of Asian origin but live in Europe, currently on holiday in Asia. Personally I prefer fellow Asians.

If I may ask, are these uncles, grandpas etc actually married and the visit to saunas are their discreet escapage? In Europe, most sauna crowd are openly gay with very few married/closeted guys.

Hopefully I will have some fun experience this Saturday. Who knows I might even bump into you guys.

Cheers,

Johann

Fake news..europeans do not use ETC. 

18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah...you cant even comprehend....europeans do not use 'etc' in conversations..or 'you guys'...or '//'..use your brain dumbo.

It's not a conversation, it's a mail message. You stupid ah beng!

I have been living there for more than 20 years. Maybe what I wrote about married grandpa hit you in your empty head :-)

1 hour ago, Guest Johann said:

It's not a conversation, it's a mail message. You stupid ah beng!

I have been living there for more than 20 years. Maybe what I wrote about married grandpa hit you in your empty head :-)

Dun bull lah...dua pow.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.