Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Had a hot encounter at my first time visiting Shogun last week... Was feeling pretty shy as most of the guys weren't really my type there, a few kept rubbing me even though I pushed them away. There was one guy who caught my eye, though. Tan, Chinese, well-built with a cute smile. He was wearing a pair of black trunks which I found incredibly hot for some reason.

We glanced at each other for a long while, walking around a bit and bumping into each other a few times before actually making contact. Once we did it was fast and hot - he pulled me into a corner and licked my body up and down, then led me into a room where we had some of the most intense foreplay I've ever had.

I was feeling a little uncomfortable about anal since I haven't done it in a long time, but his charm and persistence made me cave in. His cock was a good size, which made me a little nervous about pain, but I watched as he rolled a condom on and lubed up. His finger slid into me slow and steady; he was gentle and didn't mind that I took a while to get warmed up and loose.

Once he felt I was ready he pushed his cock against my ass, trying to find my hole. The room was dark, so he missed a couple of times. With each attempt I got more and more eager to have him inside me. But on the third or fourth try, as I felt him graze against my hole, he pulled away. I looked up at him, and he moaned "I'm cumming" with a grin. I was a little shocked but really turned on by this. He continued jerking me off until I came, which didn't take long since I was already so horny. We kissed for a while before heading down to shower.

Alas, I had to leave suddenly after washing up and didn't manage to get his number before I left. We'd talked about seeing each other again, so I felt really bad about leaving early. But I guess I won't get to see him ever again, unless fate brings us back together...

20 hours ago, Guest said:

This is very common to see drunkards crashing on the streets in Tokyo and Seoul. These cities have plenty of cheap places for these drunkards to stay overnight.

yes l know that is common things to be happen in those countries but do hope that Singapore could have some places for the drunkards to rest over night. As in shogun yes you do have place to sleep but there will be someone who will come over and disturb your sleep. :(

Guest Uncle

It's weekday night, I literally passed out at the big bed on the roof top after drinking. When I finally woke up from the noises of the cleaning and clanging activities downstairs at the street market, due to my buzzing headache from the hangover, I'm surprised that I was still well covered by the blanket.

But when I felt the wetness in my hole, I knew that I've already been violated in my sleep. I checked and was relieved that there's no sperm smell meant he used condom. I still felt too weak as I struggled to stand up to put on the towel to clean up. 

Then this old man who seemed to be looking around for sleeping target, he came to help me up. He's on the skinny side and I'm on the heavy side and he couldn't get me up. In all that struggling, his towel dropped off showing a small but hard cock. I looked at it, he looked back at me with lust in his smiling eyes.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "對不起,我。。。我的下面已經被人玩過了,我要去洗掉他殘留的精液。。。很骯髒。" I lied about the sperm to put him off. But before I knew it, he stuck his finger into me and smelt it. Obviously he didn't smell any and knew I was lying. 

He sniggered, "其實剛才那個 uncle fuck你的時候,我也有偷看,他有戴套的。。。"。

"哦,。。。" I could only sigh in anguished resignation from my throbbing headaches. As he raised my legs and busily put on the condom, I was confused why he didn't fuck me earlier,"。。。那你剛才沒有也趁機會 fuck我嗎?"

"他不肯讓我啊,他說你是他的人,讓我看看他威風就算是好了。" he explained sliding in effortlessly and leaning forward,"他媽地,他的鳥那麼小,怎麼插到你的洞那麼鬆的。。。"。 That trailing tone as he searched my eyes obviously meant my hole was already loose as a hungry bottom.

"他還抱著你一起睡呢。。。", that explained the blanket. "他的人呢?",I asked. "應該是去回家去做工吧? 你睡得像死魚那樣嗎?", he explained.

He was surprising quite strong as he pumped me a few moments. But from his expressions, he's not getting much pleasures, "他媽地,太鬆了。。。" . He looked at me moodily, I looked back almost wanted to scold him that's because his cock was small.

When he pushed me sideways, I knew what he wanted. I turned and my hole will be tighter from the back. But he grasped my chest and pulled me up," 狗式比較爽啦。。。"。 I sighed,"我沒有力啦。。。" But he pulled and pulled till I managed to get into position.

When he penetrated and pounded, I rocked back and forth, too weak to cushion his aggressive pounding, and almost bumped my head onto the wooden fence. I looked through the gap and noticed some workers sweeping the street market downstairs. One of them who looked like the supervisor was sitting on a chair and smoking. As he blew the smoke up, he was obviously looking at the roof of Shogun and seemed to know it's a sauna and saw my shadow inside. Maybe in this quiet morning, he can actually hear our conversation and the fucking noises. When I moved, his eyes seemed to follow.

The fucking was really no feelings  so I'm easily distracted to look down through the gaps. Till I felt another hand feeling the action spot where our flesh mated together. I looked back and it was another chubby uncle with his nose right on my buttocks and inches from the mating zone with his hands rudely feeling the squishy lube leaking from the pounding action. Old man even stopped awhile to let his finger slip into gap in my hole. 

It made me so self conscious that all that churning inside my hole was bound to smell yet his nose was inches away. In the cold, humid morning air, my mind woke up and I began to feel siokness coming from my hole. I looked down and saw myself leaking precum. Chubby uncle saw my gazing down and followed it to grasp my cock and expertly rubbed the cock slit with my precum. It made my hole and toes curl from the stimulation. 

What can I say, at this hour in this type of dirty place, those looking for sex were all dirty uncles including myself. This was just dirty sex where there's no 帥哥or Adonis to spice up the sexual narration. Like some would say,"give free also nobody want to watch you fuck leh."

As the bottom, I'm the lowest and they knew how to play me. When old man finally released his load with a loud ahhh, the supervisor down there stared up. When old man relinquished his possession of me and left my hole wide dilated wide open, feeling the cold morning air, chubby uncle was not interested in my hole obviously because he's another bottom.

He whispered in my ears, "You want me to help you find a top or not?". I shook my head," no lah, I very tired." I fell back to sleep even without cleaning up.

Guest Explorer

Had blown off this chub in one of the rooms while he was conked out last night. Wonder if he's really KO or faking it. Is this a common sight in Shogun?

On 4/29/2016 at 7:08 PM, Guest Uncle said:

It's weekday night, I literally passed out at the big bed on the roof top after drinking. When I finally woke up from the noises of the cleaning and clanging activities downstairs at the street market, due to my buzzing headache from the hangover, I'm surprised that I was still well covered by the blanket.

But when I felt the wetness in my hole, I knew that I've already been violated in my sleep. I checked and was relieved that there's no sperm smell meant he used condom. I still felt too weak as I struggled to stand up to put on the towel to clean up. 

Then this old man who seemed to be looking around for sleeping target, he came to help me up. He's on the skinny side and I'm on the heavy side and he couldn't get me up. In all that struggling, his towel dropped off showing a small but hard cock. I looked at it, he looked back at me with lust in his smiling eyes.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "對不起,我。。。我的下面已經被人玩過了,我要去洗掉他殘留的精液。。。很骯髒。" I lied about the sperm to put him off. But before I knew it, he stuck his finger into me and smelt it. Obviously he didn't smell any and knew I was lying. 

He sniggered, "其實剛才那個 uncle fuck你的時候,我也有偷看,他有戴套的。。。"。

"哦,。。。" I could only sigh in anguished resignation from my throbbing headaches. As he raised my legs and busily put on the condom, I was confused why he didn't fuck me earlier,"。。。那你剛才沒有也趁機會 fuck我嗎?"

"他不肯讓我啊,他說你是他的人,讓我看看他威風就算是好了。" he explained sliding in effortlessly and leaning forward,"他媽地,他的鳥那麼小,怎麼插到你的洞那麼鬆的。。。"。 That trailing tone as he searched my eyes obviously meant my hole was already loose as a hungry bottom.

"他還抱著你一起睡呢。。。", that explained the blanket. "他的人呢?",I asked. "應該是去回家去做工吧? 你睡得像死魚那樣嗎?", he explained.

He was surprising quite strong as he pumped me a few moments. But from his expressions, he's not getting much pleasures, "他媽地,太鬆了。。。" . He looked at me moodily, I looked back almost wanted to scold him that's because his cock was small.

When he pushed me sideways, I knew what he wanted. I turned and my hole will be tighter from the back. But he grasped my chest and pulled me up," 狗式比較爽啦。。。"。 I sighed,"我沒有力啦。。。" But he pulled and pulled till I managed to get into position.

When he penetrated and pounded, I rocked back and forth, too weak to cushion his aggressive pounding, and almost bumped my head onto the wooden fence. I looked through the gap and noticed some workers sweeping the street market downstairs. One of them who looked like the supervisor was sitting on a chair and smoking. As he blew the smoke up, he was obviously looking at the roof of Shogun and seemed to know it's a sauna and saw my shadow inside. Maybe in this quiet morning, he can actually hear our conversation and the fucking noises. When I moved, his eyes seemed to follow.

The fucking was really no feelings  so I'm easily distracted to look down through the gaps. Till I felt another hand feeling the action spot where our flesh mated together. I looked back and it was another chubby uncle with his nose right on my buttocks and inches from the mating zone with his hands rudely feeling the squishy lube leaking from the pounding action. Old man even stopped awhile to let his finger slip into gap in my hole. 

It made me so self conscious that all that churning inside my hole was bound to smell yet his nose was inches away. In the cold, humid morning air, my mind woke up and I began to feel siokness coming from my hole. I looked down and saw myself leaking precum. Chubby uncle saw my gazing down and followed it to grasp my cock and expertly rubbed the cock slit with my precum. It made my hole and toes curl from the stimulation. 

What can I say, at this hour in this type of dirty place, those looking for sex were all dirty uncles including myself. This was just dirty sex where there's no 帥哥or Adonis to spice up the sexual narration. Like some would say,"give free also nobody want to watch you fuck leh."

As the bottom, I'm the lowest and they knew how to play me. When old man finally released his load with a loud ahhh, the supervisor down there stared up. When old man relinquished his possession of me and left my hole wide dilated wide open, feeling the cold morning air, chubby uncle was not interested in my hole obviously because he's another bottom.

He whispered in my ears, "You want me to help you find a top or not?". I shook my head," no lah, I very tired." I fell back to sleep even without cleaning up.

wow.. i tried sleeping at Ten Men's on my last visit. purposely had the door opened and see if anyone might come in. but no one, so i can think on the good side.. people are polite...

only had more action while walking around naked in the sauna..

Guest ^_^
On 22 April 2016 at 2:56 PM, luvhandle said:

2) a couple / a pair of friend (they are q young, could be studying in poly currently, they are of diff race)
The Chinese guy is q cute loh

Sorry that I really feel 春心荡漾 , and I truly lust over him
I felt that he is very friendly and he seldom do rejection, hence I kept chasing them to join in, after a few  rounds of wild goose chase, I was finally accepted! but shucks
I told them I m a flex (Somehow I felt the need to say so) and the , yes, the cute Chinese guy accepted it
and as expected I have to be the "bottom" , however as I hardly bottom, I came easily that nite (thoug none of them really suck/touch my dick at all ie the all-time famous: auto cum rt?)
Sickening
He stopped after I came ....sniff sniff sob sob

So kind of them to accept me, that is all I asked for!

No problem uncle, we are happy to help the needy especially the older folks. 日行一善嘛。

Guest 吸奶姐

I was there on a weekday afternoon. A man in his early fifties had been following me. I stopped at a dark spot just to see what would happen. He came near and started to caress me.  He pushed my head down and led my mouth to his nipples. He was shaking himself and didn't speak a single words throughout. He just let out soft moans. My mouth was tired and wanted to leave a few times. But each time he would grab me back and said "吸我的奶,多一下。“ and he took forever to cum. My mouth was really tired and while "someone" passing by, I took the opportunity to run away. I looked back and saw that "someone" turned on his mobile to check out his face. OMG, I know who he is. He's running a big family business and had appeared many times on tv and newspaper interviews.  Anyway, I was not interested of what happened between and that "someone" as I need to find a quiet spot to massage my mouth. 

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:48 AM, Guest ^_^ said:

No problem uncle, we are happy to help the needy especially the older folks. 日行一善嘛。

So sweet! I hope I can be lucky next round?

Anyway I visited shogun lately, they have changed their beds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all brand new

Guest Guest lor
7 hours ago, luvhandle said:

So sweet! I hope I can be lucky next round?

Anyway I visited shogun lately, they have changed their beds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all brand new

You seem to be the ambassador for Shogan.  Change beds only like big deal, should have done it much much earlier.  What u have done deserve all the free entries !!!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, Guest Guest lor said:

You seem to be the ambassador for Shogan.  Change beds only like big deal, should have done it much much earlier.  What u have done deserve all the free entries !!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong with speaking good about Shogun?
Sporeans should learn to be gracious and create a kind society!

I don't think there are free entries?

Guest Mature Uncle
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 8:00 PM, snowball said:

uncle can be hot, there are many into mature and old bird smell  taste great too :)

Muscled uncles are hot but not those fat and out of shape ones.  Unfortunately, muscled uncles are in the minority and most of them don't go to Shogun. 

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:48 AM, Guest ^_^ said:

Hope to have more charity

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:27 PM, Guest Guest lor said:

shogun is a nice place! And changing beds means more costs but the owners did it finally
We should applaud them

Does anyone know how is the crowd on a Monday afternoon? I used to go OneSeven on weekday daytime during my off-day. If there is no crowd, at least I can still gym, sauna and enjoy the tv at OneSeven. Now OneSeven close down, I dunno which sauna I can go where I can still relax and enjoy like before. 

1 hour ago, tyan said:

Does anyone know how is the crowd on a Monday afternoon? I used to go OneSeven on weekday daytime during my off-day. If there is no crowd, at least I can still gym, sauna and enjoy the tv at OneSeven. Now OneSeven close down, I dunno which sauna I can go where I can still relax and enjoy like before. 

Weekday is usu q quiet! and shogun  has a gym!

1 minute ago, lovehandle said:

Weekday is usu q quiet! and shogun  has a gym!

Thanks. Ok. At least can still use the gym & sauna 

2 minutes ago, camus said:

the gym is a joke lor. they don't even switch on the light how to see what you are doing. for show only

I trust tyan can manage it and he knows his body well

There is a small lamp over there and he wants it to be quiet

if not participate in some hot activities instead: https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/72834-whats-your-wildest-act-in-saunas/?do=findComment&comment=1467259

Guest Guest
54 minutes ago, redwine065 said:

Last friday was a lucky day for me.. masturbate a guy when he was sleeping... he cum on my  hands and i realised .,. wow .. he was a handsome dude with such a nice body.  in the dark i can't see how he look like but when i saw who i masturbated for.. i felt so lucky.. lol

Where he sleep? Ard wat time? No one beside tat dude? 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, time for report in my recent trip to shogun:
I do have my fair share of being rejected too, I decided to rest in one of the room, leaving it half-ajar for interested "parties"/bunk-ers
Of course many tried their luck, I m not a free-for-all btm, so have to reject them , so sorry, guys!

Someone quite lean(I m not extremely fussy about bodies and looks) came finally!i think he is older than me though he looked q well-maintained (finally nt a grandpa or someone too large)

Most imptly, his eyesight is definitely good, he knew I m a top, not sure why some mistook me for a btm ...

He know which are the right button to press on me , sending me to 9th heaven by slowly raising my body temperature

Goodness, he tempted me by doing some form of "attempting" to kiss but he didnt really kiss (good for me as i m worried abt bac/germs passing around) ->so his actions kinda turn me off
It seemed like this is my first time doing so much on foreplay before i get on to my "mission", teasing every of my sensory organs....

[From what i noticed, usu pp who barged in thkg of topping me is alwys wanted to top me though i m a top
If not, it s btms wanted to go straight into "actions"'asap]
and for this guy,  he bothered to help my dick to get protection instead of expecting me to do it raw

On 4/15/2016 at 7:46 AM, oldies-lover said:

Anyone is going tonight?

How is the crowd? Got older guys ?

I am keen to go but cannot find the place....

Any kind soul to lead the way for me?

You had been given prior warnings not to post in the main forum.

You get 1 warning point. Do that again and you will be suspended

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.