Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

I remember shogun used to have very unique theme nights like "the one" which i used to regret not volunteering to be the one, until i heard from a member who tried it out that he fisted "the one" .. fisting is something i'm not into, i like my hole tight-ish.

They used to have a "rose nite" for transsexuals and crossdressers. I went out of curiosity and inspiration but i never saw one there. 

10 hours ago, Guest Nancy and Barbara said:

Which date and timing is best for Lesbians to be there?

In the first place, have you checked with the operator of your permission to enter the premises?

Some men are bi, or close-closet, meaning 'married'. They do not dislike females, with some even welcoming 'pegging'. ;)

1 hour ago, quest13x said:

Lesbian? Isn't Shogun a gay sauna for gay men? "Men" not lesbians, regardless of how butch they are; they are still women. Imagine more and more lesbians at Shogunun, a total turn off.

I would not patronise Shogun if there are female customers inside.  I want to go to a men's sauna, not a men and butch sauna.  I like cocks and balls, not vaginas.  That is why I patronise men's sauna.   

7 hours ago, yhtang said:

I would not patronise Shogun if there are female customers inside.  I want to go to a men's sauna, not a men and butch sauna.  I like cocks and balls, not vaginas.  That is why I patronise men's sauna.  

I hope Shogun will politely tell them it is a sauna for gay men, not lesbians, and reject their entry....

thought of going tomorrow around 5pm, any advise if there any theme etc?

anyway it will be my first trip there

On 9/3/2016 at 0:20 PM, vicktoria said:

Hi everyone. I'm a crossdresser and wonder if cd are welcome or allow into gay spas. And also if there's a place in the spa for me to put on makeup and wig in privacy..

I guess it's fine as long as you do not look totally like a girl.. Femboy look is OK I guess.. 

5 hours ago, justanotherguysg said:

you must be a hot bod.... anyone planning to go tomorrow night?

has anyone ever stayed over till next morning?

I do not have a hot body (can do with 5 kg less on me) but I have spent a night in Shogun, and have had fun in there - sometimes, even up to three different encounters in a night.   

On 10/13/2016 at 2:28 PM, yhtang said:

I do not have a hot body (can do with 5 kg less on me) but I have spent a night in Shogun, and have had fun in there - sometimes, even up to three different encounters in a night.   

was at shogun yesterday and had 1 guy blow me in the sauna until i came.. and another 2, 3 guys touching, groping me at the chill out area at the open area... until later i older guy went with me to the room.. he was rubbing his cock on me until he came.. 

21 minutes ago, niceguyjackson145 said:

ok . imtop 5 n a half inches thick no dic pic . u. im lcoal slim chn cantonese 37\6 1.73 52 u.

Dear niceguy, 

i dont thk u can "advertise" so explicitly in this forum

but interesting that u shared u r a catonese

On 10/17/2016 at 11:01 AM, niceguyjackson145 said:

im shogun now. 5 n half inches thick no dic pic. im local slim chn cantonese 36 1.73 52 . im jackson .u

Dear Mr 5.5 cock head,

You had been warned before not to think with your cock head and not to post ad in the Main forum.

For your showy post you get 1 warning point. Do that again and I will cock your head.

14 hours ago, G_M said:

Dear Mr 5.5 cock head,

You had been warned before not to think with your cock head and not to post ad in the Main forum.

For your showy post you get 1 warning point. Do that again and I will cock your head.

GM, why 5.5??
girth or length?

On 26/09/2016 at 6:32 AM, quest13x said:

I hope Shogun will politely tell them it is a sauna for gay men, not lesbians, and reject their entry....

most gay men still uncomfortable and uneasy when seeing gals around, it is not a pub for chit chat or drink, but a place for sex, i will avoid too if those exists

• 2 weeks later...

shogun surprises with unexpected live show.

wednesday,squeezed a quick visit 4-6pm to shogun before going home for dinner.

crop of guys that afternoon were unappetizing so I just walked around.upstairs where there is a big common bed and in bright day light were 3 guys flirting.

one lying faceup on the bed,second guy sucking first guy's cock and man number 3 sitting at the bed edge flirting.i stayed at a corner to watch.man number 3 got brave,climbed onto the bed and ripped off the lying guy towel.then pushed his fingers into the naked guy's ass.started scolding him vulgarities and the bottom's leg automatically came up to invite him to fuck.the sucker got scared and stopped.saw the top teared open a condom and started pounding the bottom.it was another round of vulgarities.i moved closer to watch,bottom looks manly but was slight chubby with tattoos on his back.the top/bottom are buddies or they really exhibitionist.top butt slapped the bottom,bottom begged to be fucked,top called him cunt pussy and followed by more vulgarities.bottom moaned and top pounded and pounded.non stopped sex and then the top stopped,butt slapped bottom and then it was finished.trailed the top to the bathroom and saw up closed his 6 inch semi erect cock,touched it and offered to suck for him.he just smiled and said cum already.

11 hours ago, Guest super said:

shogun surprises with unexpected live show.

wednesday,squeezed a quick visit 4-6pm to shogun before going home for dinner.

crop of guys that afternoon were unappetizing so I just walked around.upstairs where there is a big common bed and in bright day light were 3 guys flirting.

one lying faceup on the bed,second guy sucking first guy's cock and man number 3 sitting at the bed edge flirting.i stayed at a corner to watch.man number 3 got brave,climbed onto the bed and ripped off the lying guy towel.then pushed his fingers into the naked guy's ass.started scolding him vulgarities and the bottom's leg automatically came up to invite him to fuck.the sucker got scared and stopped.saw the top teared open a condom and started pounding the bottom.it was another round of vulgarities.i moved closer to watch,bottom looks manly but was slight chubby with tattoos on his back.the top/bottom are buddies or they really exhibitionist.top butt slapped the bottom,bottom begged to be fucked,top called him cunt pussy and followed by more vulgarities.bottom moaned and top pounded and pounded.non stopped sex and then the top stopped,butt slapped bottom and then it was finished.trailed the top to the bathroom and saw up closed his 6 inch semi erect cock,touched it and offered to suck for him.he just smiled and said cum already.

This type of live fuck always happen in shogun?

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.