Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

But being a slut also have to be careful, I ever see 1 slut just like let everyone insert their cock cum and go, then the next one put in. Is it really safe? I dun even can’t see if there is condom or not. 

2 hours ago, tyan said:

But being a slut also have to be careful, I ever see 1 slut just like let everyone insert their cock cum and go, then the next one put in. Is it really safe? I dun even can’t see if there is condom or not. 

some have such fetish, Dear

they even openly put up requests here

So long all parties are ok, that is not a slut

to me, the person clearly knows what is wanted
the perpetrator understands what is raw

All those who "enter" into Shogun should be matured (some in the room also performed raw) and know its consequences

Observation: matured will sit infront of the tvs in shogun to watch the news FAITHFULLY w/o fail

but not many bother to do that in front of the keybox tv rm
The matured clearly know what is right or wrong

4 hours ago, Guest cub said:

Why is he kneeling down and sucking any man cock ?  Quite risky if he sucked without condom...

A fit and built boy like to suck for a mature uncle is seldom heard of. 

His fetish lor n lucky uncle to get sucked by him....

5 hours ago, Guest cub said:

Why is he kneeling down and sucking any man cock ?  Quite risky if he sucked without condom...

A fit and built boy like to suck for a mature uncle is seldom heard of. 

Exactly the kind of fake crap people post especially with "fit" and "built" boys. Doubt anyone being in that category will want to suck any cock he sees.

Guest Pacifier Boy cock sucker
3 hours ago, Ezra81 said:

His fetish lor n lucky uncle to get sucked by him....

This cute pacifier young boy ( not the other old man suck pacifier also ) really is a very good COCK SUCKER. The who,evshogun known this new. But to be fair to him, this pacifier boy not anyhow suck people cock. Due to my old age, I have veins floated out on my both legs, I approached this pacifier boy to suck my cock, this pacifier boy rejected me when he saw my floating veins. So he is not a rubbish bin, anyhow suck people cocks de. He take safety precaution also.

Doesn’t mean he rejected to suck my cock, I will discredit him, we all are mature guys. he really is a very intelligent boy, try talk to him guys. Prove me wrong.

Guest Pacifier Boy Friendly
12 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

n the pacifier guy is not fit

he is chubby type

Hi Sir, from your above reply, believed you seen or known this pacifier sucking boy ?

Is this pacifier sucking boy friendly? Approachable ?

Thinking of make Friend with him but afraid rejected by him.

Do you think he feel offence if I buy a pacifier for him to suck ?

9 minutes ago, Guest Pacifier Boy Friendly said:

Hi Sir, from your above reply, believed you seen or known this pacifier sucking boy ?

Is this pacifier sucking boy friendly? Approachable ?

Thinking of make Friend with him but afraid rejected by him.

Do you think he feel offence if I buy a pacifier for him to suck ?

Don’t buy pacifier for him to suck

give him your hard solid cock will be more sincere

Guest Pacifier Boy Friendly ?
4 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Don’t buy pacifier for him to suck

give him your hard solid cock will be more sincere

Haha, wait he reject to suck my cock, I Malu leh...somemore I am a stranger to him.

Sometimes I just want to be ravaged by anyone. I’m very fit athletic build and told handsome. I went to Shogun two weekends ago and I missed the timing of skin night but I just make my own skin night and carry my towel. Many guys look at me confused and turned on. Some are to shy to take advantage and don’t know how to react. I went upstairs lay down on the big bed naked and close my eyes. Soon enough I sense up to 4 guys touching and many more watching. I am fingered gently and deeply while two people touch my cock. Some guys take turns on my body and nipples. Mainly old guys and over weight but this just makes me feel sluttier. I am edged 4 times and eventually cum all over myself and lay there exhausted whilst everybody massages the cum into my body. I don’t have fetish for chub or older but sometimes it just feels hot to be desired at that level devoured and watched. 

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

When do they have Skin Nights at Shogun?  And what time does it start?

5 minutes ago, Coresub said:

Sometimes I just want to be ravaged by anyone. I’m very fit athletic build and told handsome. I went to Shogun two weekends ago and I missed the timing of skin night but I just make my own skin night and carry my towel. Many guys look at me confused and turned on. Some are to shy to take advantage and don’t know how to react. I went upstairs lay down on the big bed naked and close my eyes. Soon enough I sense up to 4 guys touching and many more watching. I am fingered gently and deeply while two people touch my cock. Some guys take turns on my body and nipples. Mainly old guys and over weight but this just makes me feel sluttier. I am edged 4 times and eventually cum all over myself and lay there exhausted whilst everybody massages the cum into my body. I don’t have fetish for chub or older but sometimes it just feels hot to be desired at that level devoured and watched. 

why is everyone talking about skin nite?

to me skin or not skin, u could make your own

I saw a few walking naked from waist down at non designated area too

On 29/01/2018 at 11:56 AM, Coresub said:

I can totally understand how u feel. Sometimes I feel the same too. Of cos only different is I am not fit nor handsome. It does make a different at least for fit. I like to lay on the big bed or in 1 corner and let a lot of people touch. And I have to say Shogun is the only place when u do that, people participate. The crowd there are less attitude. Maybe mostly are chub or old  (not sure). The only thing is that big bed has a lot of bed bugs. I always feel itchy after lying there 

Edited by tyan

On 29/01/2018 at 11:56 AM, Coresub said:

Wow. Wish im der to molest u ... 

Guest Pacifier boy suck cock

This morning at about 8:30am , I saw this pacifier boy kneeling naked sucking a young spectacle guy at upper level smoking area near to the koi fish tank area. 2-3 persons watching. Really salute this pacifier boy dare to be kneeling naked n suck cock like no tomorrow.. 

4 hours ago, tyan said:

I can totally understand how u feel. Sometimes I feel the same too. Of cos only different is I am not fit nor handsome. It does make a different at least for fit. I like to lay on the big bed or in 1 corner and let a lot of people touch. And I have to say Shogun is the only place when u do that, people participate. The crowd there are less attitude. Maybe mostly are chub or old  (not sure). The only thing is that big bed has a lot of bed bugs. I always feel itchy after lying there 

I don't rem of any bed bugs , neither did those chatting beside me or trying to touch me complaint of any leh

Shogun is less-attitude , no doubt!

28 minutes ago, Guest Pacifier boy suck cock said:

This morning at about 8:30am , I saw this pacifier boy kneeling naked sucking a young spectacle guy at upper level smoking area near to the koi fish tank area. 2-3 persons watching. Really salute this pacifier boy dare to be kneeling naked n suck cock like no tomorrow.. 

Ok wat. Behind "closed" door ...

5 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I don't rem of any bed bugs , neither did those chatting beside me or trying to touch me complaint of any leh

Shogun is less-attitude , no doubt!

Yes. U r right.. planning to go again.

4 hours ago, tyan said:

Not necessary bed bugs. It can be head lices or dust mites if the mattress is not properly sanitized. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Pacifier SUCK COCK
33 minutes ago, Ezra81 said:

Ok wat. Behind "closed" door ...

I mean this pacifier boy kneeling naked sucking cock in the open. He like not feel uneasy..

5 hours ago, tyan said:

10 men this happens to me too I lay down once in a room and was set upon by 5 guys with several more watching. I ended up with 5 loads of cum on my chest and abs. 

3 minutes ago, Coresub said:

10 men this happens to me too I lay down once in a room and was set upon by 5 guys with several more watching. I ended up with 5 loads of cum on my chest and abs. 

Coz u are hot n delicious. Tats why ppl love ur body ...

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Not necessary bed bugs. It can be head lices or dust mites if the mattress is not properly sanitized. 

Oohhh sorry to hear tt

But i tend to focus on the other aspect than the bugs

also i did see them cleaning regularly

mayb they didnt use those sanitizers?!   

But just normal water

Will b sharing on boliao nipple guy w new patterns soon!!!!!

@Ezra81

safe n no neeed go for stairs!!

also the pacifier boy has been doing that for years and he s comfy

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

Oohhh sorry to hear tt

But i tend to focus on the other aspect than the bugs

also i did see them cleaning regularly

mayb they didnt use those sanitizers?!   

But just normal water

Will b sharing on boliao nipple guy w new patterns soon!!!!!

@Ezra81

safe n no neeed go for stairs!!

also the pacifier boy has been doing that for years and he s comfy

Haha..

Just now, -Ignored- said:

That s true!!! I left them alone esp many r really huge sizes- extremely obese

Ya. So in reality ppl like to choose their meat wisely.. coresub meat is delish n wanted by many. For those obese ones i doubt he will have any. Perhaps play himself in e dark.... alone. :mellow:

3 minutes ago, Ezra81 said:

Ya. So in reality ppl like to choose their meat wisely.. coresub meat is delish n wanted by many. For those obese ones i doubt he will have any. Perhaps play himself in e dark.... alone. :mellow:

They will just sleep and snore it off

ignoring all the mites and bugs, hahahahahha

but i saw few who luv them and will proceed to suck on them

really a minority

once a bluemoon, will let them massage and hanky panky on me

i have nothing much to offer since they dont mind

4 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

They will just sleep and snore it off

ignoring all the mites and bugs, hahahahahha

but i saw few who luv them and will proceed to suck on them

really a minority

once a bluemoon, will let them massage and hanky panky on me

i have nothing much to offer since they dont mind

Aiyoh.  U have lor.. ur huge bulge is tempting them ... including me :D

On 1/27/2018 at 4:14 AM, Guest Slut Executive said:

I've no objection to your reporting as long as it's not about me, haha.

I've been there before but nowadays I seldom go. The Shogun crowds really have quite a lot of regulars who know each other and other customers also. 

Last time I don't mind letting people watch me get fucked there though I prefer my privacy. But after a few times, I realized that they do recognise me. They'll jokingly tell those tops about me. Then those tops will purposely fuck me at the big bed for them to watch. I didn't care. Till one day when I was eyeing someone, then he rudely rejected me because he also knew I was a slut. Then these things happened a few times. Someone approached me then suddenly he seemed to recognise me and turned away instead. 

I had no choice but go to the big bed and get fucked publicly. Even the guy who rejected me came to watch. Then I realized that my reputation there was ruined already. In the beginning, it was fun and easy to get sex but after being overexposed, I'm no more fresh property. So I had to stop going there anymore before I end up like those laying in the room with their butts up waiting to get fucked.

It's not about shameful but pure economics of getting fucked. I still lay in those rooms in Bangkok waiting to get fucked and nobody recognise me. But here, the regulars recognise me and it's a small circle that passed gossips around.

i know what mean.. suana hopping then! haha i just dont feel comfortable if i see someone i know working at the suana. =(

13 hours ago, Bedokres86 said:

i know what mean.. suana hopping then! haha i just dont feel comfortable if i see someone i know working at the suana. =(

Dont get u since u r afraid of seeing someone u knew

yet u choose nt to hide in rm

ur hardon is only when u r publicly exhibited?

13 hours ago, Bedokres86 said:

and i have to reject guys who wanna bring me into rooms. i cant have hardons in the room compared to public areas. =P

Guest Dare to walk around NAKED?
22 hours ago, Guest Pacifier boy suck cock said:

Seem this pacifier so dare to suck Peoole Cocks in public kneeling naked like a skate. Just wonder he ever walk around naked sucking pacifier?

Guest Dare to walk around NAKED?
23 hours ago, Guest Pacifier boy suck cock said:

Seem this pacifier boy so dare to suck Peoole Cocks in public kneeling naked like a slave. Just wonder he ever walk around naked sucking pacifier?

Guest Slut Executive
7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Dont get u since u r afraid of seeing someone u knew

yet u choose nt to hide in rm

ur hardon is only when u r publicly exhibited?

We go so far all the way there, of course we don't want simple vanilla sex. Nobody knows me and I exhibit myself freely. Actually I'm not the only one since the locals are so open and enjoy sex. It can be a open orgy and yet everybody mind his own business.

It's like almost everybody there is behaving like that pacifier boy. No need to be shy.

Guest yes, follow Pacifier boy
5 hours ago, Guest Slut Executive said:

We go so far all the way there, of course we don't want simple vanilla sex. Nobody knows me and I exhibit myself freely. Actually I'm not the only one since the locals are so open and enjoy sex. It can be a open orgy and yet everybody mind his own business.

It's like almost everybody there is behaving like that pacifier boy. No need to be shy.

Agreeded, follow Pacifier Boy, dare to do what we want at Shogun. We pay to make ourselves happy. See this pacifier boy, he sucked his pacifer n walk around like his home. He sucked cocks kneeling naked in public, he is enjoying himself. I believe those people that said he siao, mad , crazy etc are the most coward and acting dudes..Guys , just be ourselves, do what we want at Shogun. I mean naked walk around or sucking cocks etc etc. I am thinking to buy a pacifier to suck at Shogun during my next visit, Pacifier Boy dare, I also dare..

On 02/02/2018 at 5:23 PM, Ezra81 said:

Aiyoh.  U have lor.. ur huge bulge is tempting them ... including me :D

Huge bulge my foot la...it's all angle..he is short and not in shape..mouth only big...yucks...

Guest Sauna rare guest
Just now, Guest Sauna rare guest said:

I kanna HPV (warts) on my private part.. Let a muscle guy fuck with condom still kanna.. V v sad now :(

Just b careful la.. 

Sometimes got breakout at mouth area too.. V depressed with this

17 hours ago, Guest Sauna rare guest said:

I kanna HPV (warts) on my private part.. Let a muscle guy fuck with condom still kanna.. V v sad now :(

Just b careful la.. 

There are HPV vaccinations that can be taken. I took all kinds of vaccinations. But now that you have it, your doc can remove it for you. Usually after 2 years HPV removes itself from your body. Until then, should you play with anyone, do be honest and disclose your STD history to them. Too many people play and pass on diseases without bothering to have the common courtesy to inform about their STD status. That’s just very irresponsible and stupid. Sorry you had to suffer.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.