Male HQ

Interesting / Amazing Video (Compiled)

wala_x02

• 2 weeks later...

Recently came across two videos which I thought were quite funny.

Do you guys have colleagues like that? I know of one who is really like the guy in the video. He is so stingy and calculative that he really goes down to counting cents with you. But then again, he is one of the richest in our group lor. haha. Maybe I should start learning from these people.

Even if the whole world says no to you, (you) just say yes.

Will be more interesting to know what 5 cents can get xxx years back

Recently came across two videos which I thought were quite funny.

Do you guys have colleagues like that? I know of one who is really like the guy in the video. He is so stingy and calculative that he really goes down to counting cents with you. But then again, he is one of the richest in our group lor. haha. Maybe I should start learning from these people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dreams! So beautiful and yet so bitter! Mr Children and Mr Adults!

Mr Children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DoJeNk1XUo&feature=related

Never say no to Panda (Hooligan!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEXzFeOrZh0&feature=related

Edited by Mandrake

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lone ranger

hi there gawaine

I like thai songs as well, but I am kindda outdated, the song I know are mainly from 4 years ago

One idea is to check the top charts for Thai songs in K-box. The song that you heard before might be there

Below is one of the popular song during those days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YTq1LhV8mI

The lyrics can be found here

Sweet Harmony from the Beloved first appeared in 1993. Back then when the video was released, it stirred mixed reactions and

controversies. Some said it promoted homosexuality, promsciousity, drugs, sexual freedom and liberation which may spread HIV and STDs. The MTV was infact,if I could remember, was banned from being aired here, due to the "almost nudity content" as described by the media here

But I think many will agree its far ahead for its time, absolutely refreshing, and the video is the state of art.

Till today, many can remember its catchy theme and music arrangement. I find it promote sexuality, in a healthy sense.

Sexuality which is beautiful,healthy, loveable, and peaceful in a complete harmonious manner

All the girls selected to be appeared in the video, are really hot, sexy and of supermodel qualities.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.