Male HQ

Malacca ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Melakaguy

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
no estab for baba/malay uncles at the moment. they tend to loiter in the shopping malls, dark alleys and parks at night... no particular ones. try your luck and at your own risk.

Hey dienasaw,

You seem to know a lot of things, eh? From massage to cruising in Malacca... haha... no pun intended.

Guest guest
i have a basic grasp of the topics that i have touched on and have made general comments & shared my personal views. anybody could have done the same if not better.

Then maybe you shouldn't even bother making a post! Who doesn't hae a basic grasp of the topic? For someone that goes to Malacca often I think his basic grasp is probably better than yours! Share when you have specific knowledge, general comments are as it is, general comments.

Then maybe you shouldn't even bother making a post! Who doesn't hae a basic grasp of the topic? For someone that goes to Malacca often I think his basic grasp is probably better than yours! Share when you have specific knowledge, general comments are as it is, general comments.

cool! you are describing many people in this forum, yourself included because you have no specific knowledge about what i know or don't.

• 2 years later...

It is a new massage place in Melaka. Small but clean. After one hour massage with oil, the mature therapist there scrub my whole body and later apply mud masking. I feel so nice with their services. It costs me RM100 only. Try it out guys, Samudra website -> www.melakamassage.com

It is a new massage place in Melaka. Small but clean. After one hour massage with oil, the mature therapist there scrub my whole body and later apply mud masking. I feel so nice with their services. It costs me RM100 only. Try it out guys, Samudra website -> www.melakamassage.com

is this a straight or gay massage ?

Got any happy ending ?

Edited by SKMan

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Guest firstimer

how old is the mature therapist?

middle aged?

is he stocky?

I think they are gay. I saw only 2 massuers there about 40 to 50 years old with stocky built body. While Johari was doing manhood therapy, I managed to hold his 7" cock. It is fun anyway. He is a good massuer anyway.

• 5 months later...
Guest supsocks

Hey guys,

Heading down to Melaka this weekend, was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what to do there?

Besides eating the chicken rice, what would be something nice to experience?

Any massage places to check out? Any spas to check out?

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,

Heading down to Melaka this weekend, was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what to do there?

Thanks in advance!

I doubt there is gay massage place and the only sauna was closed (that's what I heard)

There are few TCM massage arounds....

Guest liketoknow

I doubt there is gay massage place and the only sauna was closed (that's what I heard)

There are few TCM massage arounds....

just back form melaka....really boring cos cant find any gay massage or hangout places...will be going again next week...can anyone tell me where to find massage places dat are a bit 'naughty'?

just back form melaka....really boring cos cant find any gay massage or hangout places...will be going again next week...can anyone tell me where to find massage places dat are a bit 'naughty'?

I provide that massage service. And I just got back from melaka too. I did 2 guys over there....pity we missed. :(

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!

None that I know of but a few times I got really lucky at the Renaissance Hotel health club. Basically a straight establishment but I managed to hook up with other guests in the sauna (at least twice based on memory) and they brought me to their rooms. Once I talked the Malay attendant into visiting me in my room after his shift. Of the 3 he was the best - young about early 20s, nice bod and a nice Malaysian hotdog to please you.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 5 months later...

I do actually went to the melakamassage for several times(around 3)

There is 2 masseurs ( i think so )...one is malay and one is chinese...

Talk about the chinese first...i tried him once as per request, because if you din voice out that u want chinese, the malay will turn up for the massage with first prior...the chinese masseur skill is below average, and sort of big size or we should call meaty...while massage my back, he already started to seduce me by massage my butt and hug me from behind moaning and keep on saying i am sexy, his cock which in the short is touching my back and moving around,(sound not long,well I din explore!).since i were pretty no good feel with him, i just remain like a corpse, and let him do watever he wants, eventually, he noticed i have no further sex action, he continue his massage and asked me to turn over after 30 mins, then he keep on playing my cock(without sucking), so called manhood therapy, after jerk, the massage was finished within 50 mins.

Then the malay, a built but dun think is well built, but is muscle body type, i tried him few times. all the while just jerk me off only.but the most recent one, few months ago, think he is horny enough, when massage my back, he suddenly split my butt and put his finger into my hole,ouch with some comfort sense, i surprise he did so, but i din give any response, i were a top actually...not being a good bottom, and he seems dunno he is offencing me, but i am ok dunno why...i just remain the same style, one finger...two fingers...then i sensed that he is opening the condom packet and he slowly put on his condom on to his....i think....16cm cock...wow...i touched it...big = = he attemptted me around 5 mins...i am still thinking whether want to let him fxxk or not...but since he massage me politely as well when he is trying to get into my hole, he in slowly.......and...i feel a little of pain at my backside...he put his cock half into my hole eventually, and lie down and hug me..both of us are not moving around 2 mins...then he started to talk to me asking me whether pain or not...ok or not, first time being fxxk or not, yes...i first time being fxxk, HaHa,then he move up, fxxking me with a slow consistent pace, indeed, it cause me a little of pain everytime he get in,(that time i were still facing down with open leg only, not even doggier), then i started to moan and voice out because of the pain and comfort?HaHa,then he pull me up, become doggier style. One of the thing i wanna mention is, in front of us got a big mirror,when i been pull up, he fxxk me and i saw myself being fxxk as well! i quite embarass, and ke keep on moving in. after some time he turned me around, lift up my leg and fxxk again, all the while i am closing my eyes until i jerk, then he helped me to clean,then i noticed the door is being opened! wondering is it the chinese masseur is observing the whole scene while i being fxxked =.= but dun care la...

after all, i go to the bathroom to clean, and he asked me to lie down again and massage my head and leg and stomach, then we have a 15 mins talk after finsih the massage, during the talk he keep on playing on my cock, as well i did to him too, and the session ended around 1hour 30mins.

Good responsibility to continue the massage even after both of us fire! i tips him 30 and went back with a good feeling

• 4 weeks later...
Guest My Name

Was there last month.

Stayed at Bayview (lousy expensive old hotel) and simply asked the Indian Concierge for massage by mature man. He sent a local in his 50s, who pretended to be straight at first but we fxxked within 5 minutes. RM60/hr. He's from a massage place, which I didn't get the name, opposite Hotel Equatorial, along a stretch of shop houses at the junction of Jalan Parameswara and Jalan Chan Koon Cheng. You can't miss it if you drive.

Get us the name of the place if you go.

Guest My Name

I was told by the masseur there were two gay spa in Melaka but they closed shop.

Muar would be a better place to pick up mature men. Plenty at the large coffee shop behind Hotel D'99, 旺来.

• 2 weeks later...

Recent trip to malacca .... Tried google melaka massage and came upon the following website.

Melakamassage.com

You can also contact them via info@melakamassage.com

Or tel 016-6978116

They are 2 malay matured masseurs, providing traditional malay massage.

My massage experience was great..no attitude, and the masssuer who massaged me made sure it met my expectations.

Lets just say that I enjoyed it thoroughly. Rate was MYR 60 for 60 mins. Home based massage. Location is near the new coastal highway. You will need a taxi or car to get there, near the famous BEIZHAN chinese restaurant, atter 2 more traffic lights. You can see the location map and other details from their website.

• 4 weeks later...

I do actually went to the melakamassage for several times(around 3)

There is 2 masseurs ( i think so )...one is malay and one is chinese...

Talk about the chinese first...i tried him once as per request, because if you din voice out that u want chinese, the malay will turn up for the massage with first prior...the chinese masseur skill is below average, and sort of big size or we should call meaty...while massage my back, he already started to seduce me by massage my butt and hug me from behind moaning and keep on saying i am sexy, his cock which in the short is touching my back and moving around,(sound not long,well I din explore!).since i were pretty no good feel with him, i just remain like a corpse, and let him do watever he wants, eventually, he noticed i have no further sex action, he continue his massage and asked me to turn over after 30 mins, then he keep on playing my cock(without sucking), so called manhood therapy, after jerk, the massage was finished within 50 mins.

Then the malay, a built but dun think is well built, but is muscle body type, i tried him few times. all the while just jerk me off only.but the most recent one, few months ago, think he is horny enough, when massage my back, he suddenly split my butt and put his finger into my hole,ouch with some comfort sense, i surprise he did so, but i din give any response, i were a top actually...not being a good bottom, and he seems dunno he is offencing me, but i am ok dunno why...i just remain the same style, one finger...two fingers...then i sensed that he is opening the condom packet and he slowly put on his condom on to his....i think....16cm cock...wow...i touched it...big = = he attemptted me around 5 mins...i am still thinking whether want to let him fxxk or not...but since he massage me politely as well when he is trying to get into my hole, he in slowly.......and...i feel a little of pain at my backside...he put his cock half into my hole eventually, and lie down and hug me..both of us are not moving around 2 mins...then he started to talk to me asking me whether pain or not...ok or not, first time being fxxk or not, yes...i first time being fxxk, HaHa,then he move up, fxxking me with a slow consistent pace, indeed, it cause me a little of pain everytime he get in,(that time i were still facing down with open leg only, not even doggier), then i started to moan and voice out because of the pain and comfort?HaHa,then he pull me up, become doggier style. One of the thing i wanna mention is, in front of us got a big mirror,when i been pull up, he fxxk me and i saw myself being fxxk as well! i quite embarass, and ke keep on moving in. after some time he turned me around, lift up my leg and fxxk again, all the while i am closing my eyes until i jerk, then he helped me to clean,then i noticed the door is being opened! wondering is it the chinese masseur is observing the whole scene while i being fxxked =.= but dun care la...

after all, i go to the bathroom to clean, and he asked me to lie down again and massage my head and leg and stomach, then we have a 15 mins talk after finsih the massage, during the talk he keep on playing on my cock, as well i did to him too, and the session ended around 1hour 30mins.

Good responsibility to continue the massage even after both of us fire! i tips him 30 and went back with a good feeling

where the place???

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Tone one

My last experience at the riverside spa was pretty awesome! Met

this slim muscular footballer type Malay and we hit it like a house on fire.

Was an awesome night at the spa( no spa there btw.. Steam room.)

Guest Tone one

My last experience at the riverside spa was pretty awesome! Met

this slim muscular footballer type Malay and we hit it like a house on fire.

Was an awesome night at the spa( no spa there btw.. Steam room.)

• 2 months later...

Please lah..

Go Melaka for its vibrant historical culture and Jonker Street.

Let it be that way..no gay culture there...

Leave it to KL for all the sleaze...

yeah, can't agree more. just back from a short getaway there.

gay scenes are usually livelier in the cities, leave the towns alone lah.

Woo~ chix rice balls, satay celup etc etc etc.~

• G_M changed the title to Malacca ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.