Male HQ

Malacca ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Melakaguy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicholas K

I do actually went to the melakamassage for several times(around 3)

There is 2 masseurs ( i think so )...one is malay and one is chinese...

Talk about the chinese first...i tried him once as per request, because if you din voice out that u want chinese, the malay will turn up for the massage with first prior...the chinese masseur skill is below average, and sort of big size or we should call meaty...while massage my back, he already started to seduce me by massage my butt and hug me from behind moaning and keep on saying i am sexy, his cock which in the short is touching my back and moving around,(sound not long,well I din explore!).since i were pretty no good feel with him, i just remain like a corpse, and let him do watever he wants, eventually, he noticed i have no further sex action, he continue his massage and asked me to turn over after 30 mins, then he keep on playing my cock(without sucking), so called manhood therapy, after jerk, the massage was finished within 50 mins.

Then the malay, a built but dun think is well built, but is muscle body type, i tried him few times. all the while just jerk me off only.but the most recent one, few months ago, think he is horny enough, when massage my back, he suddenly split my butt and put his finger into my hole,ouch with some comfort sense, i surprise he did so, but i din give any response, i were a top actually...not being a good bottom, and he seems dunno he is offencing me, but i am ok dunno why...i just remain the same style, one finger...two fingers...then i sensed that he is opening the condom packet and he slowly put on his condom on to his....i think....16cm cock...wow...i touched it...big = = he attemptted me around 5 mins...i am still thinking whether want to let him fxxk or not...but since he massage me politely as well when he is trying to get into my hole, he in slowly.......and...i feel a little of pain at my backside...he put his cock half into my hole eventually, and lie down and hug me..both of us are not moving around 2 mins...then he started to talk to me asking me whether pain or not...ok or not, first time being fxxk or not, yes...i first time being fxxk, HaHa,then he move up, fxxking me with a slow consistent pace, indeed, it cause me a little of pain everytime he get in,(that time i were still facing down with open leg only, not even doggier), then i started to moan and voice out because of the pain and comfort?HaHa,then he pull me up, become doggier style. One of the thing i wanna mention is, in front of us got a big mirror,when i been pull up, he fxxk me and i saw myself being fxxk as well! i quite embarass, and ke keep on moving in. after some time he turned me around, lift up my leg and fxxk again, all the while i am closing my eyes until i jerk, then he helped me to clean,then i noticed the door is being opened! wondering is it the chinese masseur is observing the whole scene while i being fxxked =.= but dun care la...

after all, i go to the bathroom to clean, and he asked me to lie down again and massage my head and leg and stomach, then we have a 15 mins talk after finsih the massage, during the talk he keep on playing on my cock, as well i did to him too, and the session ended around 1hour 30mins.

Good responsibility to continue the massage even after both of us fire! i tips him 30 and went back with a good feeling

where is this place......?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went to reiverfront spa last night, was wondering in front of the antique shop initially. At last, manage to gether enough courage to ask the shop keeper about the spa. He lead me to my locker, a friendly guy.

Abt the spa, a little too dark for my taste. Mainly chubby mature guy initially. Manage to have fun with a cute fit guy in the shower room at last. :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kums

Look for the antique shop opposite orangutan art shop near jonkers.

hey man... is it still operating??? upstairs is it?? how to get upstairs??

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest bi_yang

Arriving malacca today

anyone keen for clean safe fun or go sauna together??

If keen please reply wt LINE Id.

37 174 68 chn bi

No sissy

no chub

I am very str8act very str8look

prefer the same please

Went to reiverfront spa last night, was wondering in front of the antique shop initially. At last, manage to gether enough courage to ask the shop keeper about the spa. He lead me to my locker, a friendly guy.

Abt the spa, a little too dark for my taste. Mainly chubby mature guy initially. Manage to have fun with a cute fit guy in the shower room at last. :-)

Can you give me Reiverfront spa's address?

I will be in Malacca tomorrow and will be staying at the Ramada Plaza Hotel. Are there gay places near this hotel? I'm also keen on massage. Would appreciate very much if anyone here can advise me. 

• G_M changed the title to Malacca ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.