Male HQ

Discussion On Ippt / Ipt & Rt For All Reservist (Compiled)

Guest Erotictales

Lose some weight or do pullups regularly.

Can't jump? Work on the technique. Lose some weight.

2.4km isn't gonna be a problem unless the first time you try running for it is in this god damned haze.

And again,lose some weight.

This post is dedicated to all the NS men who also happen to be gay but aren't interested in keeping a decent level of fitness or are chubs/bears/cubs/walruses/seals/otters.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Raiden Alpha

To me all ipt/rt session is a good way to enjoy free gym as i dont hv to worry abt crowded gym as compared to outside gym

If you are serious about looking toned/ripped/muscular how can these ippt/rt sessions help you to achieve this objective even if the gym is not crowded compare to the commercial gyms?

All ippt/rt serve to achieve is to be a highly disruptive nuisance that wreck people rice bowl and put employees in the black book of bosses.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are serious about looking toned/ripped/muscular how can these ippt/rt sessions help you to achieve this objective even if the gym is not crowded compare to the commercial gyms?

All ippt/rt serve to achieve is to be a highly disruptive nuisance that wreck people rice bowl and put employees in the black book of bosses.

Yes i agree with you but lets think this way. If you hv to spend at least 2hours in commercial gym just because you have to wait for others to do their set, it might be better to go to army camp gym when you can workout well with a peace of mind with no disruption to your workout momentum, this way you can comfortably complete your workout in an hour. Spending just enough time for gym and you can hv more quality time to be with your family and loved ones, isnt it ideal? Edited by hausanzai

Guest Raiden Alpha

Yes i agree with you but lets think this way. If you hv to spend at least 2hours in commercial gym just because you have to wait for others to do their set, it might be better to go to army camp gym when you can workout well with a peace of mind with no disruption to your workout momentum, this way you can comfortably complete your workout in an hour. Spending just enough time for gym and you can hv more quality time to be with your family and loved ones, isnt it ideal?

I see what you mean.

You enjoy a good workout in a good gym environment instead of being concern with bulking up through gyming.

But I'm not like you though.

I feel that ippt/rt is a heavy disruption on my civilian life.

All it does is causing me monetary loss and job threats with their constant call ups.

Edited by Raiden Alpha

Guest Raiden Alpha

Guy fail his ippt? 丢脸

New ippt is no different from 娘子军

Tell me what can saf and government do at this point then?

If they continue with their highly rigid and disruptive ippt/rt call up system in the face of high living cost and fierce job competition,they will anger the male citizens and face the threat of vote erosion.

Now they made the system easier and we have fitness siao/alpha male wannabes and foreigners mocking and disapproving it.

What do you people actually want then?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

go RT/IPT to use gym??

i used to see many nsmen just sit down at the machines and idle, go thru motion.

they are essentially the hoggers.

luckily i passed my ippt w silver for past 2 yrs

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 4 years later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.