Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

On 11/27/2021 at 7:56 AM, Guest Confused said:

Ok long story short:

we have this new colleague joined the company early November this year.

Everything seemed to be normal until the 3rd week, when our boss organised an open-house party to hang out at her place.

That was when I realised something was going on. First, I thought he was just being friendly by imitating the convo first - getting to know me, how long I’ve been working in the company etc. Then I realised he kept looking at me during all convos, or not convos.

after that day, he offered me free rides back and forth to office (I don’t have a car, and my Place is like 20-min walking distance

to his place). 

Until one day, he started chatting everyday on Company’s Skype, using “hehehe”, “had breakfast alrwady?”, “what to eat for breakfast?”, “ I like that too!”, “I can fetch you and go for a foodhunt”, “you sleep early too”.

am I thinking too much: is he just being friendly or what.. I’m confused 

Old chinese saying , through life experience, people who kena 'ed. 

Eat and shit at the same place, you will eve tually smell shit where you are suppose to eat and smell lovely fragrance of delicious eye watering food, but that lingering smell of rot is always wafting to your nose while all the good things are happening.

Thread carefully , powerful orgasms lasts only 15 seconds at most, but a mistake at workplace will follow you wherever you work.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently worked on a new peoject with a new comer from a different team. We're all working from home, so the first time I "met" him was online, no video, just his profile photo. Man... he's so boyishly cute, and kept a sexy goatie. Been trying to get him to show video implicitly by turning on my video feed, so far no luck. His WA profile photo looks even cuter.

Too old to have crushes, pretty interested to see him in person. Maybe should arrange a project lunch.... lol

• 4 weeks later...

Attracted to my new hunky daddy colleague.  He's late 40s, straight with 2 kids, impeccably groomed with fitting exec wear, has broad shoulders and a bit of a tummy, and has a deep, mellifluous voice.  When he looks at me with those eyes of his, I try to avoid eye contact but it doesn't stop me from wanting to get closer to him.  What should I do?  How can I hint to him?

Guest wrong side
On 1/11/2022 at 9:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

Attracted to my new hunky daddy colleague.  He's late 40s, straight with 2 kids, impeccably groomed with fitting exec wear, has broad shoulders and a bit of a tummy, and has a deep, mellifluous voice.  When he looks at me with those eyes of his, I try to avoid eye contact but it doesn't stop me from wanting to get closer to him.  What should I do?  How can I hint to him?

Lately plenty threads started on guys falling for their colleagues or bosses. 

Can't you search in the gay community and leave the straight guys alone? 

Please grow up and stop chasing something unreachable or ending in disaster, namely your embarassment...

• G_M changed the title to Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Recently worked on a project with a new joiner. Boyish, with goatee, soft spoken and gentle, the kind that makes you wanna protect. Never thought I'll be in situation which I laughed at previously when reading this thread.

Find myself looking up his profile on fb and  LinkedIn, video call him on WhatsApp in the name of work matters. Found a common interest and had been trying to make small talks using it.

Need to stop what I'm doing... And feeling..

On 1/12/2022 at 10:30 AM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Recently worked on a project with a new joiner. Boyish, with goatee, soft spoken and gentle, the kind that makes you wanna protect. Never thought I'll be in situation which I laughed at previously when reading this thread.

Find myself looking up his profile on fb and  LinkedIn, video call him on WhatsApp in the name of work matters. Found a common interest and had been trying to make small talks using it.

You are on the right track.

Chasing straight guys is a waste of time and resources. We might find straight guys attractive from looks as we are attracted to men, however, fishing in the wrong pond will not lead to happiness or desired outcomes.

Also, looking at fading masculinity in public, don't get fooled by such attributes of "softer voice, gentle spoken, boyish looks", younger straight men act less "macho" nowadays as years back.

There is no issue of having straight guys as friends or being in a circle of straight friends but in your own interest, stay sexually away from them.

There are plenty of avenues to find gay love, sex and satisfaction, head to these tools...

On 1/11/2022 at 9:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

Did you fantasize and jerk off thinking of your new hunky daddy every night before u sleep? Imagine him kissing you in bed and making love to you? This should “lessen” your lust for him?

On 1/12/2022 at 6:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

Did you fantasize and jerk off thinking of your new hunky daddy every night before u sleep? Imagine him kissing you in bed and making love to you? This should “lessen” your lust for him?

We spoke to each other over the phone today. Listening to his sexy mature voice was such a turn-on.

On 1/11/2022 at 9:30 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

You are cyberstalking. Not attractive. Stop it. 

Just do things the old fashion way. Ask him out and find out. We have been brainwashed to fantasize about all these wonderful romantic scenarios, and while it is a lovely thought, and can give you warm fuzzy feelings, they are not real. 

Love. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 11:16 PM, doncoin said:

Just do things the old fashion way. Ask him out and find out. We have been brainwashed to fantasize about all these wonderful romantic scenarios, and while it is a lovely thought, and can give you warm fuzzy feelings, they are not real. 

Yeah.. time is still the best medicine for infatuation.

After sometime, it's back to normal, still colleague lol

Guest Armpits
On 1/12/2022 at 11:16 PM, doncoin said:

Last time no internet. Oops! I'm old. I used to get head over heels with Dickson. His single slit small eyes, broken English and hairy armpits drives me crazy. I looked forward to lunch with him, weekend gyms, and swims. We would shower naked together. Last time pools showers were all open. No partitions. Eventually he got married and have to abandon our brotherhood. Fuck that bitch! Now we are old and ugly. Haiz.还是忘不了

On 1/28/2022 at 6:57 PM, Guest Armpits said:

Last time no internet. Oops! I'm old. I used to get head over heels with Dickson. His single slit small eyes, broken English and hairy armpits drives me crazy. I looked forward to lunch with him, weekend gyms, and swims. We would shower naked together. Last time pools showers were all open. No partitions. Eventually he got married and have to abandon our brotherhood. Fuck that bitch! Now we are old and ugly. Haiz.还是忘不了

I believe many people hesitated to reach out due to fear of rejection. You are making yourself vulnerable to the other person by letting them know how you feel about them. Best case scenario, the feelings are mutual and there is reciprocity. Worst case scenario, it is a no, and this moment of vulnerability changes the course of the relationship you already have, and creates more distance. In the context of this discussion, it creates an uncomfortable work environment which adds unnecessary drama and stress. 

You have to decide for yourself if you should open up and let the other person know and he may feel the same about you or is open to exploring a potential relationship. Or stay safe and keep quiet and just pin away from a distance. It is not that complicated. 

Love. 

3.5 years ago, I hv a new guy reporting to me. Tall and think. Average & smart looking. Can see that he always keep a distance with me. As he share to another colleague that I look fierce and firm.

One day, I heard my team shared that he can’t really drinks but he likes to drink. So I jio him for a dinner for only him and I. I told him a session to understanding each other. I came with purpose actually 

I wanna get him drunk. We had 2 bottles of wines and 1 jug of beer.

around 12am plus, he was drunk. I told him that just stay at my place. He is ok with that

when arrive home in the room, I unbottom his shirt n took off his pant.

he keep saying he is cool, wan me to hug him. I was then hug him. Then he said his stomachache. I massage his stomach but purposely touching his dick, slowly he get boner. He start moaning. I played his nipples and take off his underwear. Put his hand on my dick.

he does hold it. A while late I put into his mouth.

I feel he actually enjoying 

I asked him whether I can fuck him. He reply ‘erm’

i repeated can my dick put in your hold. He ‘Erm’ again

i took out my condom n rub. Put on his ass and slowly inset my dick

he really enjoy the process. He hug me tight, i fuck him about 8-10mins and I come.

then I hug him and slp.

next day he woke up,we didn’t talk about last night.he just put on his dress. After breakfast he left.

I still his superior after that. He also very normal after the incident 

One day he jio me sauna, initially I wear my underwear.he told me sauna must be naked. That time he is seeing my dick in an awareness, clear session.

no story we just suana n bath together 

a

2 years later, I move to another job. My ex staff shared with me that the guy has broken up with his Gf. But has a new bf.

Guest Armpits
On 1/29/2022 at 6:54 PM, Ryanmurray94 said:

3.5 years ago, I hv a new guy reporting to me. Tall and think. Average & smart looking. Can see that he always keep a distance with me. As he share to another colleague that I look fierce and firm.

One day, I heard my team shared that he can’t really drinks but he likes to drink. So I jio him for a dinner for only him and I. I told him a session to understanding each other. I came with purpose actually 

I wanna get him drunk. We had 2 bottles of wines and 1 jug of beer.

around 12am plus, he was drunk. I told him that just stay at my place. He is ok with that

when arrive home in the room, I unbottom his shirt n took off his pant.

he keep saying he is cool, wan me to hug him. I was then hug him. Then he said his stomachache. I massage his stomach but purposely touching his dick, slowly he get boner. He start moaning. I played his nipples and take off his underwear. Put his hand on my dick.

he does hold it. A while late I put into his mouth.

I feel he actually enjoying 

I asked him whether I can fuck him. He reply ‘erm’

i repeated can my dick put in your hold. He ‘Erm’ again

i took out my condom n rub. Put on his ass and slowly inset my dick

he really enjoy the process. He hug me tight, i fuck him about 8-10mins and I come.

then I hug him and slp.

next day he woke up,we didn’t talk about last night.he just put on his dress. After breakfast he left.

I still his superior after that. He also very normal after the incident 

One day he jio me sauna, initially I wear my underwear.he told me sauna must be naked. That time he is seeing my dick in an awareness, clear session.

no story we just suana n bath together 

a

2 years later, I move to another job. My ex staff shared with me that the guy has broken up with his Gf. But has a new bf.

Very nice story. Then how?

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2022 at 11:09 PM, hhh13 said:

I have a crush on my colleague. From his FB, I deduced that he's also a gay and attached. Recently, I just couldn't get him off my head. I've never went into any serious relationship. Any advice on what should I do?

Y do some gay always thinks that, just because the guy he likes happens to be gay, the guy must like him? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 9/10/2022 at 1:14 PM, fab said:

Y do some gay always thinks that, just because the guy he likes happens to be gay, the guy must like him? 

It is brainwashing from watching too many K-dramas, C-dramas, etc. At some point, it has to become tragic, i.e. rejection.  Someone cries, someone dies or have an accident etc. 

It has to be a total sob story. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had sex with mycoworker few years back. He is my superior. Adding to the fact that he is 10 years older than me. We are not in good terms for over a year now due to financial matters. It is really awkward at work. I love my work actually and doesnt want to leave it behind. Should I continue?

Guest Fake story
On 9/28/2022 at 6:20 AM, Guest Sam2920 said:

I had sex with mycoworker few years back. He is my superior. Adding to the fact that he is 10 years older than me. We are not in good terms for over a year now due to financial matters. It is really awkward at work. I love my work actually and doesnt want to leave it behind. Should I continue?

Cool story bro. 

That awkwardness usually happens the day after the sex le. 

Why your story so unbelievable one. Few years later only awkward. And why not good terms because of money. 

Hkj only have sex once few years back but you let that control you for so long? 

Guest My Gay Story

Even when we're seated together, I typically don't feel uncomfortable seeing someone I've had sex with in the past but who is now a complete stranger.
I think the opposing party experienced the same thing.   Nothing embarrassing or shameful occurs; everything is reciprocal.  Whether is  co-worker, your family doctor, your regular plumber man, your teacher, your neighbour, the contruction worker next block, the hawker you patronised daily, your housing agent,  once you have done it,  forget it, but don't run away or shy from it.   It is part and parcel of being  gay.  Otherwise how else are you going to live life by avoiding the other party who probably didn't feel as bad as you?

Guest White Collar

I had sex with my married immediate superior, and the nightmare began from there. Although he is very protective for me at work, he is also very possessive. Work and personal feelings got mixed up, and eventually I had to resign (on my own accord) to end all the messy things. 

Don’t shit at your own backyard, really. 

What I am about to say is definitely highly controversial. But depending on the right condition, having sex with your co-worker or co-workers is totally alright in my opinion. 

Especially if you work in a huge company that you don't even realised that the guy you were fucking with is your co-worker.

Been there, done that. Quite a number of times actually.

Guest Naughtyboi

A cold breeze blew and I turned lazily on the bed enjoying my weekend off on a Sunday morning as it drizzled. Suddenly my mobile rang and I picked up to hear the voice of my supervisor wheezing. 'Hey are you awake?' Obviously I said sarcastically. I  need a favour, one of the guys is down and we need a third guy to help guide the rest this morning. The others are unavailable, I would call if it wasn't an important trip and the customer is in Jurong island.' Hiaz I moaned but the guys covered for me before so I agreed. '30 minutes down stairs '. Have awake, I washed up but decided not to change as I was lazy and put on my running shoes and dragged my tired body down to the carpark. Within 20 minutes I heard the sound of a horn and a 18 wheeler pulled up. A familar face  waved to me and a small side door opened from the side. 'Yo bro! You kenna arrow ah! Special seat behind! As a dark hand reached out and I boarded the back. Razif a seasoned crane operator reached out and pulled me up and we sat behind on a make shift seat which was an old folderble sofa bed. We moved onto the highway prepared for a long hr and 30 minute trip. Being one of the modern trucks it had two side vent windows which could be open and this made the trip more comfortable as the back was not stuffy though concealed. Infact because of the heavy rain pouring it was windy and chilly.Razif and I made casual talk of being the 'chosen ones' and  leaned back. Now myy legs were wet as I boarded in the rain and I grabbed a towel beside the sofa to dry my legs. I hadn't changed and was in my short shorts and tee shirt. As I dried myself Razif complimented me on my long runners legs and fair skin. I giggled and complimented him on this big build as he used to do body building and his thighs were huge and thick. As our legs bumped together I could help but wonder if he was hung and grew a little excited. A small erection formed and suddenly he giggled and whishpered ' you cold ah?' I blushed and smiled till he pointed to my nipples which were erect and pointed. The fact that my top was a little wet made them stand out. I gushed and looked away. He laughed and and I felt his warm hug hand on my thigh and he laughed and pointed to his groined showing a hugh tent and erection. 'I also cold' and was shocked as he pulled down his gym pants and displayed a hugh thick rod. He took my hand and placed it on the warm member and I sighed as he asked me to squeeze it. He whispered that he knew I looked at him when he peed in the work shop. I took his warm worm betwwen my hand and squeezed it amazed at its warmth and firmness. He reached across and started rubbing my erect nipples and pull off my tee and satrted sucking them gently and then harder as I enjoyed the warmed in my hands. He then kissed me hard and and we had some tongue play before I lowered my head and engulfef him. By then I had his sweat pants off and was deep throating him. So warm, so salty and so wet. He filled my mouth and throat and moaned as I also gurgled and sucked his balls. So shiok, so shoik. Then making me stand he turned me and started kissing the back of my neck and pushed me gently down on the sofa which was now spread. I felt tingles as his tongue went up and down my back and when he licked between the crack of my butt. 'You smell so nice'....and  then I felt the tip of his tongue hit my holeand as he slurped and went deeper  I spread my butt cheeks and as he lubed me and moaned with me. The holding my shoulders I felt the tip of his crown and gasped as he slowly penetrated and went deep into me! Oh God ! It felt so good and tingly as his girth filled my tube and went deeper. His hard breathing made it even more exciting as I gripped th sides of the sofa and felt a gush of warm men juice fill me up as he thrust his hard warm sword into me..'Then I woke up.....again

Guest Infatuated

Wanted to see some advise on this colleague that I’ve known for more than a year now. Because of WFH arrangements, didn’t get to interact much with him all this while, until we returned to office a few months ago. We lunch together occasionally and have random talk cock sessions in office as well. He’s just a few years older than me, always well groomed with sleek hair, lean, very witty and eloquent. From what I know, he’s straight and has a girlfriend judging from his WhatsApp profile pic. 

He self professes that he’s a fit, strong guy and so he’s someone who exudes a lot of self-confidence. I’m quite fit too as I workout regularly and watch my diet. Of late, he’s been increasingly touchy. When he’s at my desk he would sometimes squeeze my biceps and chest and compare it against his own. Sometimes he would playfully rub my nipples with his index finger. And there was once he slapped my butt and asked me how I trained my glute muscles. All these touches got me really horny in office and there were several occasions where I had to go to the toilet and shoot. 

Last evening after work, we went for a run together around Marina Bay (he initiated it). After our run we headed back to office for a quick shower before heading for dinner. There was only 1 handicapped toilet with a shower facility and he casually said we could just washup together to save time and there wasn’t anyone else in office anyway. I was kinda shy but just went along anyway. Clad in the typical Hush Puppies triangular briefs, he swiftly pulled them down and for the first time I saw his cock. Very hairy, dangling balls, decent length with his foreskin almost fully retracted, exposing his round, moist cockhead. 

We were both fully nude in no time and I’ve to admit I was stealing glances at his manhood. Halfway while soaping up, he randomly commented “Nice body bro” which kinda took me aback. I responded with a laugh and I noticed that his cock was semi erect, swinging around wildly as he shampooed his hair. Thankfully I didn’t get a full blown erection. While showering he also told me how much he wanted to get a 6 pack as he’s not lean enough (while saying this, he was smacking his own lean torso covered in soap, while looking in the mirror), and he wanted to have a chest and butt that’s as big as mine. He even flexed his arms to me in the nude!! I played along and flexed my arms too and in turn I told him that I wanted to be as tall as him. We both laughed and continued showering like how 2 bros would. Nothing else happened during the shower and we went off for dinner. 

With all these touches and outright glances and comments of my body, is there any chance he might be somewhat gay or at least bi? I know this is really unhealthy in the workplace but he has really piqued my interest. Not sure if I should get even closer to him, or take a step back and draw a clear line. Afterall he has a gf (though he has never mentioned it to me personally, but other colleagues have mentioned it and it’s on his WhatsApp photo). Any advise? 

On 9/29/2022 at 7:40 PM, Guest Infatuated said:

Wanted to see some advise on this colleague that I’ve known for more than a year now. Because of WFH arrangements, didn’t get to interact much with him all this while, until we returned to office a few months ago. We lunch together occasionally and have random talk cock sessions in office as well. He’s just a few years older than me, always well groomed with sleek hair, lean, very witty and eloquent. From what I know, he’s straight and has a girlfriend judging from his WhatsApp profile pic. 

He self professes that he’s a fit, strong guy and so he’s someone who exudes a lot of self-confidence. I’m quite fit too as I workout regularly and watch my diet. Of late, he’s been increasingly touchy. When he’s at my desk he would sometimes squeeze my biceps and chest and compare it against his own. Sometimes he would playfully rub my nipples with his index finger. And there was once he slapped my butt and asked me how I trained my glute muscles. All these touches got me really horny in office and there were several occasions where I had to go to the toilet and shoot. 

Last evening after work, we went for a run together around Marina Bay (he initiated it). After our run we headed back to office for a quick shower before heading for dinner. There was only 1 handicapped toilet with a shower facility and he casually said we could just washup together to save time and there wasn’t anyone else in office anyway. I was kinda shy but just went along anyway. Clad in the typical Hush Puppies triangular briefs, he swiftly pulled them down and for the first time I saw his cock. Very hairy, dangling balls, decent length with his foreskin almost fully retracted, exposing his round, moist cockhead. 

We were both fully nude in no time and I’ve to admit I was stealing glances at his manhood. Halfway while soaping up, he randomly commented “Nice body bro” which kinda took me aback. I responded with a laugh and I noticed that his cock was semi erect, swinging around wildly as he shampooed his hair. Thankfully I didn’t get a full blown erection. While showering he also told me how much he wanted to get a 6 pack as he’s not lean enough (while saying this, he was smacking his own lean torso covered in soap, while looking in the mirror), and he wanted to have a chest and butt that’s as big as mine. He even flexed his arms to me in the nude!! I played along and flexed my arms too and in turn I told him that I wanted to be as tall as him. We both laughed and continued showering like how 2 bros would. Nothing else happened during the shower and we went off for dinner. 

With all these touches and outright glances and comments of my body, is there any chance he might be somewhat gay or at least bi? I know this is really unhealthy in the workplace but he has really piqued my interest. Not sure if I should get even closer to him, or take a step back and draw a clear line. Afterall he has a gf (though he has never mentioned it to me personally, but other colleagues have mentioned it and it’s on his WhatsApp photo). Any advise? 

From what you described, I think there'll be more of these coming. Just go with the flow, you can tease him a little, but dun initiate anything. It's more fun to see how far he'll go. Dun go falling in love.... just fall in lust. 

Damn wasted! If i were u, would have squeeze his cock n say this is not bad too. Seriously m saying. But u should do it jokingly n see his respond. 

Guest Soap His Back
On 9/30/2022 at 1:11 AM, cutejack said:

Damn wasted! If i were u, would have squeeze his cock n say this is not bad too. Seriously m saying. But u should do it jokingly n see his respond. 

Yeah, agree!

I would offer to help soap his back too. And if he didn't mind and then see if he got hard. If got hard too then help soap his butt crack... next is probably a chance to soap his privates. 

On 9/30/2022 at 3:00 PM, Guest Soap His Back said:

Yeah, agree!

I would offer to help soap his back too. And if he didn't mind and then see if he got hard. If got hard too then help soap his butt crack... next is probably a chance to soap his privates. 

Yeah .no colleague will shower with another colleague.  Looks like he is trying or hinting too.

Be more direct. Just as why are you having an erection?

You did not get hard at all? 

Guest Seducing you

Recently I found out that straight guys know how to use their sex vibes to seduce other guys… showing their manliness caring or straight like arrow vibes. All these attributes will attract guys especially gays and fall into their traps. Currently I also in that situation whereby I am attracted to one straight caring guy. That guy may not know but we fall into it. So it’s our fate! No one to be blamed! Good luck and it’s a torture when you look at him. 

the longest distance in the universe is you are standing in front of me but I cannot confess my love to you! 

Guest Miss ex colleague

I have a gym got colleague who is very cute. He always eat lunch with me. Share with me his dream etc. I feel like I am his work boyfriend. 

Then he quit the company. I felt really sad almost like broke up. He said keep in touch but we never did. Paiseh la. 

Sigh miss having work friend that you can fall in love with. 

The older we get, the colleagues all married old out of shape man. Very hard to find an office boyfriend. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/28/2022 at 9:16 PM, chillflex said:

What I am about to say is definitely highly controversial. But depending on the right condition, having sex with your co-worker or co-workers is totally alright in my opinion. 

Been there, done that. Quite a number of times actually.

i got to know an acquaintance through ‘Fridae’ years years back.we both worked in the same company. A large mnc. We only did msn chat.
Somehow he found out which department I was in and out of the blue he came to my desk to ask me for lunch. We went and in his car he wanted to suck me dried.
I didn’t  want to have stains or post bj drips in my pants while having to continue to work and I turned down. I had to turn his advances down a few times in next months. His manager was my Uni friend. 

then he left for greener pastures. And one fine evening on a Friday, he called me for a drink and without the complications as co-worker, I accepted - once in his house we had drink and fruits, a good chats in his cozy couch; soon sparks up and it was a hot raw session. He told me to seed him and his rectum was moist and hot. I obliged 😄

10 minutes ago, Malabird said:

i got to know an acquaintance through ‘Fridae’ years years back.we both worked in the same company. A large mnc. We only did msn chat.
Somehow he found out which department I was in and out of the blue he came to my desk to ask me for lunch. We went and in his car he wanted to suck me dried.
I didn’t  want to have stains or post bj drips in my pants while having to continue to work and I turned down. I had to turn his advances down a few times in next months. His manager was my Uni friend. 

then he left for greener pastures. And one fine evening on a Friday, he called me for a drink and without the complications as co-worker, I accepted - once in his house we had drink and fruits, a good chats in his cozy couch; soon sparks up and it was a hot raw session. He told me to seed him and his rectum was moist and hot. I obliged 😄

Oh I remember you... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.