Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

To have sexual thoughts about a friend or colleague is one thing.

To act upon it when he has given no indication of being able or willing to reciprocate (and you have no basis to support any such intention on his part) is not a rational behaviour.

I have a colleague who is divorce. I have many masturbating session thinking of him fxxking me in the office toilet or at the park near by our office in CBP. He is stocky maybe a little chubby. He is the only manager I see who dresses up trendy but manly to office. Heard that he's gay and it seems some of my colleagues have met his gay partner before. Some recognize him as an actor. I have tried making eye contact with him to see if he would be keen on me but till now I have not dared do more.

There is a married female colleague in sales who also has a crush on him, always trying to get close to him by using work as a reason to have meetings with him. I know this because the 'aunties" in my dept like talking more than working. I also know that his ex-wife used to work in the same company as us and she is still friends with of these "aunties". They always say they don't know why this colleague wants to chase him when he already divorce and gay and she is married. Some woman are just cheap.

I don't want to chase him. I just want him to fxxk me. What should I do? He is management so I am scared I will lose my job if he is actually not gay.

Even if he's gay, (a) he may not be attracted to you enough to want to fxxk you, (b) he may not be the type to cheat on his partner, © he may not wish to risk his career for a cheap thrill since he's management.

Your more immediate concern may be your acting like a lustful puppy in his presence in front of your gossipy aunties.

Edited by evianguy

My senior in the office (we're of the same age) always bully me and gives me lots of work to do. He looks good and so-so body. He would always pass some task to me and personally train me. He often touches my hand, gives a pat on my back, get so close to me as in his head is near mine during training. He teases me at times - say I'm fat (hahah) or stupid, disarrange my hair style, tickle my back or sides (I'm ticklish). The irony is he does share some personal things to me like he has a GF now because his father wants him to get married next year else he's going to be forced to marry someone, his favorite food (he brings fruits for me), his travels, clothing, etc. Obviously, I like him so much to the point of fantasizing about him sexually (he has some half naked pics on FB). I'm in a quandary right now - I don't know if I'm just unconsciously miscontruing his actions towards me as affection. But I have no plans of telling him that I like him I just want to have sex with him to be honest.

he can sense that u receive him (very) well and is probably using u. unless he comes forth n gives u what u want, it's best that you just take a cold shower and not let him take advantage of u.

I don't want to chase him. I just want him to fxxk me. What should I do? He is management so I am scared I will lose my job if he is actually not gay.

Pray or use the power of 'The Secret' that u would bump into him in one of the gay saunas(I got my divorce dean on my birthday).

Seriouly.

I..honestly may have had thoughts but...well...im sure he is straight..lol..or at least appears to be. after all, he's been in straight relationships before. but he comes from a boys school so...maybe that explains why he is so alright with such a close relationship?

if he does...i dunno LOL!!!! i would be reallllly shcked though

So yours is a true bromance?

U would be shocked but happy? or could not get an erection? or a bit weird to be sexual with someone who's like your brother?

BE HONEST :)

when i had the thoughts, i did erect lol..i mean..its THOSE thoughts..its natural.

but yea, definitely weird...

true bromance...well...i guess we could see it that way :) haha

"I did erect lol". the way u said it so innocent, like a child.

Is he cute/gdlking? Nice bod?

U r very sure u would not want take it further(if he's willing)?

So much Sexual Tension & Ambiguity, I like.

Guest Guest

LOL..ermm he's ok..i admit i stole a few glances sometimes while he changed..lol

i dont want to think so far HAHAHAH and lol what sexual tension..

The kind of tenion btw a friend/lover lor. Dun act blur. So he peep at you cucuchiao(so crass, sorril)

or not?

Keep all of us posted if you copulate/consummate with ur BFF(hehe).

Better still, can post the all video here.

We will celebrate your achievement - converting a straight into a gay!

The kind of tenion btw a friend/lover lor. Dun act blur. So he peep at you cucuchiao(so crass, sorril) or not? Keep all of us posted if you copulate/consummate with ur BFF(hehe). Better still, can post the all video here. We will celebrate your achievement - converting a straight into a gay!

no la!! he's straight la haha..but i wont forget those times when we on the same bed and our faces were about 4-5cm apart..looking at each other talking...hahha

LOL!! i doubt that would happen..

Guest Guest

no la!! he's straight la haha..but i wont forget those times when we on the same bed and our faces were about 4-5cm apart..looking at each other talking...hahha

LOL!! i doubt that would happen..

While talking, got erection or not?

Read my reply to orca888 in the thread 'sauna market value'. He's madly in luv with a straight guy.

If it happen, HOW?????? Happy like Fxxk!!!!!!!!

hehe....

While talking, got erection or not? Read my reply to orca888 in the thread 'sauna market value'. He's madly in luv with a straight guy. If it happen, HOW?????? Happy like Fxxk!!!!!!!! hehe....

i darent think so much LOL...i'm happy just like that. hahah

Guest Jealous

He looked at me today. Don't think it was anything.

Had not seen him awhile. Heard that he was on leave. Maybe went on a holiday with his bf. He looks even better than before.

I have done some snooping and have confirm that he is gay. I even know who his bf is. Seen him perform before.

I have made a choice and if I even find love I would not want some guys trying to steal or get fxxk by my bf. so I shall leave him alone. Just admire from a far.

If only that sales woman colleague would think the same.

Heard the "Aunties" say that she will be tying to "turn" him and will try to be alone with him for meetings or lunch so she can try her luck. Heard she is willing to say or do whatever it takes.

Was thinking whole afternoon if I should warn him.

Lost soul.

Thing is...its very uncool to just send someone " I know you!!" but not revealing yourself especially when both of you already know each other as colleagues.

It's kinda annoying.

If you want him to know you're gay too, the least is to say hi, we actually know each other. I'm so and so.

Thing is...its very uncool to just send someone " I know you!!" but not revealing yourself especially when both of you already know each other as colleagues.

It's kinda annoying.

If you want him to know you're gay too, the least is to say hi, we actually know each other. I'm so and so.

but i dont know he gay or only... as it put as curious... We work in same place but different department... As its happen before tat last two yr a guy know me n its took me a couple of month to find out who tat guy is

iscool: annoying isn't it? If your intention is good, the least you should have done is tell him who you are. But if you're unsure about his orientation, it would have been better not to make the contact.

But naturally as you had a crush on him, I would say you would in a way had secretly wished he reciprocate. Best see what he does. If he doesn't reply, better to just lay low.

Unless you're game to just walk to him one day and tell him, "Hi, I was the one who sent you a msg."

No action should be taken even i found out my boss or colleague is gay. Esp if he is my boss, cos dun think it is nice to "expose" such thing, unless my boss also know i am gay or hint. If not then just treat it like nothing has happen.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Its nvr happen on me.

But if i were u, i will just act like duno anything or pm him i m who and say i noe u.

Maybe we cn be friend and hang out together. And we will have similar topics to chat ;)

I still find best is to act dun know anything. Maybe some pple might feel uncomfortable having their "identity" expose to others pple, esp within same company or even same department. Some pple wld rather befriend or know gays outside their company.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I still find best is to act dun know anything. Maybe some pple might feel uncomfortable having their "identity" expose to others pple, esp within same company or even same department. Some pple wld rather befriend or know gays outside their company.

Maybe u r rite, but if they reli hide their identity very well, how could we recognise him. So he shld expect that someone that maybe he noe or ppl same company with him recognise him.

Edited by KiwiBear

Maybe u r rite, but if they reli hide their identity very well, how could we recognise him. So he shld expect that someone that maybe he noe or ppl same company with him recognise him.

Cld be due to many reasons, he might be very careful in hiding his identity in the company. But maybe the gaydar from other gay is so accurate until he spotted him. Or someone in the company saw him appeared in some gay hangout places or spotted him hanging with some gays on weekends somewhere?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Cld be due to many reasons, he might be very careful in hiding his identity in the company. But maybe the gaydar from other gay is so accurate until he spotted him. Or someone in the company saw him appeared in some gay hangout places or spotted him hanging with some gays on weekends somewhere?!

lol, nice imagination ><

so maybe we can be friend , or even best friend if tell him that i noe u lol

lol, nice imagination ><

so maybe we can be friend , or even best friend if tell him that i noe u lol

Sometimes it is not imagination, it do happen in real world. Nowadays i find tht the world is getting smaller, u never know the friend tht u know happen to know ur friend or friend friend, something tht connect together!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Sometimes it is not imagination, it do happen in real world. Nowadays i find tht the world is getting smaller, u never know the friend tht u know happen to know ur friend or friend friend, something tht connect together!

Not reli, but maybe got 1-2 only lar :X

Hope that not gonna happen on me :X

Tell only if u think he can be trusted n is not those big mouthed type. But just treat him as a fren, nothing more 4 the time being.

My colleague asked me b4 n we r now frens who share some pte relationship stuff dat others would never know. This is our pte circle n it bonded us 2gether at the workplace.

Tell only if u think he can be trusted n is not those big mouthed type. But just treat him as a fren, nothing more 4 the time being.

My colleague asked me b4 n we r now frens who share some pte relationship stuff dat others would never know. This is our pte circle n it bonded us 2gether at the workplace.

I already reply to him tat is it he discreet? As I dun want later he bad mouth n gossip abt me.. I already told him where I work but still not tell him yet who I am.. As I just want to be friend in the cyber

If you want to dig on people's dirt just be mentally prepared some people will dig on yours.

If he takes it in a friendly way, then hooray on gaining a friend who you ca chat on more commons topics or oogle on cute guys.

If you step on his toes, then you better pray he don't spread rumors about you and give you the disgusted look.

Honestly, why should it be "an eye of an eye"?

Should you suspect your fellow office workers is part of our community,

it is most unwise to confront him/her for an affirmation.

The truth will surface one day.

Remember, you and your colleague (s) are fighting for the same promotion.

It is unwise to out him/her unnecessarily.

Silence is your best friend here.

• 1 month later...

Theres a new joiner in my team, oh my he is uber hot! lean muscle, tall and he used to work out at the same gym as I was. I saw him change his clothes in the locker room several times.

Now, im supposed to be his mentor and I cant even talk to him without having a boner. Im not sure whether hes straight or bi but I guess i should keep everything professional. Today we went to lunch and after that we went to the toilet and he was using the urinal next to me, I tried so hard to hide my boner T-T..

There's a cute guy in my office but we are not in the same department.

He is always wearing fitting office shirts and tight pants and his butt is really tight. :blink:

He looks younger than me probably but he is in his 30s.

One super plus factor is his deep voice. And I hate his fugly colleague because he is always sticking to her.

And when he's really tanned (cuz he swims a lot), he reminds me of the guy in the link below: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://www.hotgoo.com/watch/16029

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Freshie

There is this colleague who just joined my office late last year. We are from different dept yet everytime we never fail to exchange friendly glances & smiles and greet each other "good morning"/"hi" in the office pantry, lift lobby or maxwell food centre (your fav stall closed so u queued for the spin off of TT chicken rice). I really wonder if he is one of us. Both of us are generally low profile in our office & depts. So far, there is still no proper channel or coincidence where we can have a proper chat. Any one has any idea how "chance" can be created in office environment for me to talk to him to find out more?

have lunch together, just the two of you. And start conversations as normal. Maybe put in a joke or two to break the ice. Then ask him abt his girlfriend, if he has. You may be able to know from his answer.

Good luck!

Guest hiimne

both of us have been working in the same company for quite some time... im 23 and he is 1 year older than me. okay so there is this guy. we didnt really bother about each other before... but since the start of this year, we have been seeing each other by chance quite often. the first time was when i noticed him walking by.. and he know that im looking at him so he turned and smiled (slightly but noticable). after this incident, i dunt know why... we keep bumping into each other by chance... everytime he would look at me and hold his eyes for quite long (not really glancing). i remember there was this awkward moment when i was waiting for a fellow colleague of mine to go for a dinner together, and he was just beside (no idea why he was there, maybe waiting for someone also?).. he looked at me throughout like around 5 to 10 mins? well, i m nervous in front of guys that im attracted to. so i didnt really smile back or talk to him (we dunt know each other btw). so days went by and he still look at me whenever we walk pass each other. but i do realise that he isnt looking at me as much as before already.

usually i would look at a hot guy and forget about them almost instantly becos i know that they are straight... but why does this guy look at me all the time... so i got curious and search for him online. i found that he is interested in men... but i also heard from my colleague that he denied being gay when he was asked about it... so im super confused... cos he look manly and straight... and is he trying to tell me something? what message is he trying to tell me? why he look at me and never approach or talk to me? or am i the one thinking too much? any advice on wad to do? btw, this is my first time trying out a post. hope to get some good advices thks! :)

Guest Ironrod

All it takes is an intro : " Hi, I am so and so"

If you never try you will know.

I rather I try and get rejected then keep thinking of "what if"

• G_M changed the title to Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked, unlocked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.