Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

what are your views with sex with colleagues?

I got friends who are VERY scared of bumping into colleagues when cruising. I understand if they are toilet cruising but what if you are in a gay spa? What is there to be afraid of? If they are there, they are also gay? If so, will you have sex with them?

Good Buaya :thumb: ,you have started with new topic and we might extend the your topic like "Have Crush on / or Having Sex with Colleague, Client or Boss"

Let me start first with similar case and will follow other story next one:

#1, once I received a phone call from a guy in the office who wanted to introduce new product and each time he called, I would find excuses as not to receive him but he had a nice manly voice. Well after 4-5 times repeated calls in a week, I felt so ‘payseh’ and let him come to introduce his new product and I gave him only 15mins, so that he won’t be bothering me in the future.

When he came to the appointed date and time, to my big big surprise, he was a very good looking guy and has the athletic body ...... hmmm yummy. As he ”met” to what I called “he is my type”, I think I had crush on him, instead of 15mins’ time given to him, I purposely prolong his presentation to 45mins and this actually just to admire his good looking ……. A week later, it was then my turn to kept calling him to ask here and there as just an excuse, so that he would have time to come to see me again to introduce his other products ….. :lol:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

A week later, it was then my turn to kept calling him to ask here and there as just an excuse, so that he would have time to come to see me again to introduce his other products ….. :lol:

LOL! I like that! LOL

Anyway, i got a fair share with colleagues. In my line of work, it's a mans job and of coz 90% are men. Managed to bend 4 guys so far. Hehe.. I like!!

Guest confused

hi everyone,

i have something to share and maybe some of you can give me some advice and comments.

lately i met a new guy in the office and i found that his behaviour is telling me that hes gay, i dont know if i'm right. first he has the "dislocated wrist" synthom, its like his wrist is hanging all the time if u guys dont know what i am talking about. and most of the time he will make some cute sounds.

he is pretty matured, and i like him but i cant confirm if he is gay and he didnt seem to be interested in me. maybe he does drop hints but i dont know if i catch those hints at all.. help! :oops:

hi everyone,

i have something to share and maybe some of you can give me some advice and comments.

lately i met a new guy in the office and i found that his behaviour is telling me that hes gay, i dont know if i'm right. first he has the "dislocated wrist" synthom, its like his wrist is hanging all the time if u guys dont know what i am talking about. and most of the time he will make some cute sounds.

he is pretty matured, and i like him but i cant confirm if he is gay and he didnt seem to be interested in me. maybe he does drop hints but i dont know if i catch those hints at all.. help! :oops:

Well if you're out to your other colleagues, then it's time for you to give him hints instead. Ask him go lunch together and start chatting. Can ask him what he likes to do when free time or something.. Then surely he ask you back then you say lor that u like go to ____ (any of the gay sauna/pubs names).. If he really is one, then he should know that you are AJ. Then ask him have he been there or what lor..

he is pretty matured, and i like him but i cant confirm if he is gay and he didnt seem to be interested in me. maybe he does drop hints but i dont know if i catch those hints at all.. help!

Dear Confuse,

Maybe your colleague was born with a real broken wrist or he had just had an accident recently and broke his wrist and are still recovering.

Anyway, I think you will know if somenoe is "really interested" in you or just being nice.

If he did not show or you did not "feel" that he is interested, then he is most probably not interested in you.

Work place is a very dangerous place to Out yourself, because you have to see your colleague and or work with them everyday.

For me, I usually remind myself not to "eat and shit in the same place" because it would be very hard to work later if feelings are invloved.

Uncle Agony

===============================

As for my experience, I did fcuk a colleague while I was working in an off-shore island many donkey years back. But that was a 1-off thing and did not stay in touch after I left.

And that does not include my sexcapade with my corporal during my BMT. It was good while it lasted.

I really hate this phrase.

Many people do have sex with their colleagues - gays or hets - and there are many married couples in the same company. I see nothing wrong with it.

For me, I usually remind myself not to "eat and shit in the same place" because it would be very hard to work later if feelings are involved.

Kuih2020.. I was referring to myself. Please read carefully. What i don't do does not means others can't do. :swear:

You don't like that phrase, that is your prerogative. For me..I won't, that's my prerogative. To each their own. :yuk:

Kuih2020.. I was referring to myself. Please read carefully. What i don't do does not means others can't do. :swear:

Only the Queen of England refers to herself as "we" as you did in " Hello, we do not eat and shit at the same place."

The rest of the world use "I ".

When I read "we" - it infer all of us in this forum. So please do wrirte carefully.

Yuks.

I got friends who are VERY scared of bumping into colleagues when cruising. I understand if they are toilet cruising but what if you are in a gay spa? What is there to be afraid of? If they are there, they are also gay? If so, will you have sex with them?

I also have the same weird/maybe ‘uneasy’ feeling same as your friend should I meet my colleagues or my sub-ordinates or my clients in any gay establishment like gay saunas, pubs etc, …. the feeling is that my sexual inclination has been disclosed and they might use this to blackmail me or something evil things one day and maybe the feeling that they have an upper hand on me, however if the other way round, I would have the upper hand feeling, if the person I met in gay sauna should he be my boss …. :oops: (well this just my true feeling which might not applicable to other here)

For me, I would be like, I wish I can see some colleagues around! Haha... Won't that make us better colleagues, now that we can have more things to talk about? Haha... :D

Anyway, I had never met colleagues in any gay establishments...

There are a couple of attractive colleagues I secretly wish they are gay, though! Haha... :lol: But there's nothing I can do with them... except talk... Haha...

Its difficult to reveal or declared to someone in our work place. So scare of backfire, negative response and worse of all, news spreading across all directions...hmm...i would not try to be "notti" in my work place.

I used to admire one of my IT colleague whom got a nice bod and look. He incharged of setting up network and attend to individual's IT problem. I had a hard disc corruption problem and he came over to my office one afternoon to troubleshoot. He has this charming smile which revealed nice set of teeth...and long tense side burns. He would bend over to work on my key board while i was sitting infront of my computer. I could smell his cologne and i secretly admired his long eye lashes while he was concentrating on the error messages on my PC screen. Nice features with smooth fair skin....almost got carried away by his good look but luckily, i managed to excuse myself to give way to him. He is a straight guy who doesnt aware ( or bother ) of his same-sex admirer. I could clearly see his long slim fingers working on my key board. He has the resemblance of Nicholas Tse and getting married soon....So lucky is that gal to tie the knot with him. :clap:

i remembered we had discuessed a similiar topic before, think it is whether to have sex with supplier/ dealer/ customers...

there is nothing wrong with sex itself, but however think of the implication if the relationship turned sour.

or even if you made the move and the other partner did not return, what will happen then?

I heard of this story (dun know how true) that someone once got some vibes from a colleague, when he decided to express himself to that colleague, he was told that the whole thing was a joke to confirm whether is he PLU, the next day the rumors spreaded all over the office. Needless to say he quited shortly.

this is not to scare anyone, but there could really be bo liao people in the office. So i would suggest excercising the same caution as you would when you are cruising...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest juzkaypoh
haha...I'm lucky then. I've a colleague who's in the same boat! We are bi and we visit the spa togather. But we don't play with each other :)

Can kaypoh how you guys come out to each other in the first place? :huh:

No obligation la :D

I heard of this story (dun know how true) that someone once got some vibes from a colleague, when he decided to express himself to that colleague, he was told that the whole thing was a joke to confirm whether is he PLU, the next day the rumors spreaded all over the office. Needless to say he quited shortly.

Oh shit...... This ppl huh really.... nothing bettter to do. :angry:

Oh shit...... This ppl huh really.... nothing bettter to do. :angry:

This type of people will get his punishment, maybe a gang rape one day. Serve him right, and who knows he will turn into a gay later. I believe god is very fair, he plays with fire and must take the risk to get burnt. :rolleyes:

#2, once I ever had crush on my own office colleague as he has very good look and physically, he has a good body but I knew he was a straight, married with a kid.

As I like him so much, all assignments delegated to me, I like to work with him. However I dare not to do anything, met him many times in office toilet and stood side by side, I also took opportunity to peep on ‘his’, oh my goodness so nice and juicy.

Once, we both were assigned on overseas project and needed to travel overseas together, he was seated next to me during a night flight and when he fell asleep and also pretended to be sleeping, slowly I put my hand on his lap with intention to reach his dick, but later on, I withdrew …. I think like an angel whispered to me ‘don’t do it’ because if he is not receptive then it would be an embarrassment and then it would be a ‘talk of office’ next time … and how put my face …. :oops:

#2, once I ever had crush on my own office colleague as he has very good look and physically, he has a good body but I knew he was a straight, married with a kid.

As I like him so much, all assignments delegated to me, I like to work with him. However I dare not to do anything, met him many times in office toilet and stood side by side, I also took opportunity to peep on ‘his’, oh my goodness so nice and juicy.

Once, we both were assigned on overseas project and needed to travel overseas together, he was seated next to me during a night flight and when he fell asleep and also pretended to be sleeping, slowly I put my hand on his lap with intention to reach his dick, but later on, I withdrew …. I think like an angel whispered to me ‘don’t do it’ because if he is not receptive then it would be an embarrassment and then it would be a ‘talk of office’ next time … and how put my face …. :oops:

Agreed, DONT! Control yourself and be sensible!

Once fallen into such pit, you will be in big trouble (both your work and personal life). Never advance unless u got a hint from him. Not worthwhile to give yourself up and get nothing in return. :unsure:

Once fallen into such pit, you will be in big trouble (both your work and personal life). Never advance unless u got a hint from him. Not worthwhile to give yourself up and get nothing in return. :unsure:

Yeah, you are right :thumb: . Just sometimes, forgot to control myself and because of this …..I could create another trouble for myself :oops:

Yeah, you are right :thumb: . Just sometimes, forgot to control myself and because of this …..I could create another trouble for myself :oops:

I understand your situation. We are in the same boat, sometimes get so horny that simply want to touch that guy beside us ( of course good looking ones lah). In this case, no choice...control and quickly go to TC to settle it off. :D

When i was with my previous company and used to work during weekend, one of the operation guy who like to strip naked and walked to his shower cubicle. With his nice built and boyish looking, he caught my eye instantly. On one of the weekend, i caught him playing his dick while soaping himself. He did not know my presence as i was looking at his mirror reflection. I did not stare too long, not wanting to give myself up..and i saw his red dick head...and the jerking...Nice to peep and wat a scene! :lol:

once i was cruise by a guy in the toilet... and later have some jerk off with him, later found out that he is working in the same company but different department :oops: :oops:

once i was cruise by a guy in the toilet... and later have some jerk off with him, later found out that he is working in the same company but different department :oops: :oops:

Did that guy also realise that u are working in the same company with him?

Did u have fun with him again?

Ooo, Thaiboyz, that's so interesting... I would have stayed and watched... He's probably showing off to you lah... He knows you were noticing... ;)

HAHA...Maybe he is an exhibitionist. But i didnt want to stare too much simply because it happened in my company's bathroom. Whatever if he turned out to be straight guys and he could spread his words around. :P

once i was cruise by a guy in the toilet... and later have some jerk off with him, later found out that he is working in the same company but different department  :oops:   :oops:

no..... so shy to meet him in the canteen :oops: in fact, i discover that there are a few of the company guys cruise at some places, eg fort road beach, upper serangoon shopping centre, raffles place..... :whistle:

once i was cruise by a guy in the toilet... and later have some jerk off with him, later found out that he is working in the same company but different department  :oops:   :oops:

no..... so shy to meet him in the canteen :oops: in fact, i discover that there are a few of the company guys cruise at some places, eg fort road beach, upper serangoon shopping centre, raffles place..... :whistle:

Eh eh... This is interesting... SO many guys in your company cruises eh? Can I join your company? ;)

You can oranise an AJ party after work ah... ;)

Share one of my encounter:

When i was in my previous company, a colleague seems to be femine and behaved like AJ. But he had lower profile in his social life, so it was hard to confirm. Then came one sunday nite, while i was happily dancing away at Centro ( already closed), a familiar face suddenly appeared at the corner of my eye. I took a second look to confirm...Oh yeah, he was that guy in my company..and haha...he did not see me as he was sitting at the far end..holding on someone...romancing...Though i have suspected him, but his sudden appearance gave me a shock that made me ran for cover....hmm....and i kept peeping at him..and he kept kissing that guy. Wow....

I did not disclose his identity later and let him be. I pretend not to know anything, afterall its none of my business. I left that company soon after ( of course not becos of him lah). Till now, never see him again. :unsure:

• 1 year later...
Guest Fish a man

Hi just wan to find out any one has this experience. I started work on the first day and shock of my life that one of my colleague (same dept) actually i known and he is an AJ. We have sex before at his house many years back.

Do you think it is okay to work with him? we din contact each other for many many yrs, the world really small.

Please advise :o

I guess you do not need to worry so much as both of you are in the work place and guess that must be discrete. There is absolutely nothing wrong since you and him are now peers and are supposed to earn a living. Just keep this in your mind : Nothing to fear but fear itself and also let your mind do the thinking rather than your heart.

Cheers.

Guest Guest

Hi Hello1763

Thanks for your advise. Do you think i should talk to him as he is my colleage (same dept), my post is much more senior than him.

I am not sure if he will do anything to do, eg. not cooperate with me or pin point on me.

That's what i worry abt.

Thanks

Guest Guest

becareful he can use "sexual harassment" ploy to get favour from you.Since he his so junior he has nothing to lose but you have,so he definitely on upper hand.

Guest Smile

Strange things, funny things, scary things, unwanted things can happen - anywhere, everywhere, anytime. And when they take place, it is not about quitting.

There's nothing to worry. Two guys met, shagged and had bid goodbye. As his senior, give him a smile - that will also show that you are matured and capable of handling things better. And when you decide to communicate with him, talk about work - hehe, and don't ask him to go under your table lah or "where's the toilet around here - can you show me?" :D

Anyway, Congratulations - Work Hard, Work Smart.

I think that the most important approach now is to focus on your work and plays more objective decision. Once you know your work and fair, I guess no one will challenge their boss unless they do not want their job. In the event if this situation occurs then it is up to you to make a firm decision.

Guest Crushed

I have a colleague. He is definitely gay, or at least everyone in office is saying about him. He is tall, good looking and also have a nice physique.

He often looks at me with eyes that say, "You are so handsome, I want to get to know you better." every time I see him in the office compound. He doesn't know I am PLU. But I always keep a distance cause I feel that we are colleagues and furthermore, I am more senior in appointment than him. Might even end up being his boss one day :P

When we have to work together, I deal with him on a professional basis. I try not to chit chat with him on social basis. Ignorance is bliss...

• G_M changed the title to Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked, unlocked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.