Male HQ

Anime Discussion (Compiled)

oralb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I kinda like the op for Samurai Flamenco, by Spyair. The group was featured a lot in Gintama OP too.

Also, I have a confession tho, up till it was first aired, an anime titled Air, I've still not watched the last episode. I am afraid I wouldn't be able to take it, freaking emotional anime I've ever watched.

Edited by browncow

I always feel bimbotic listening to this song.

I kinda like the op for Samurai Flamenco, by Spyair. The group was featured a lot in Gintama OP too.

Also, I have a confession tho, up till it was first aired, an anime titled Air, I've still not watched the last episode. I am afraid I wouldn't be able to take it, freaking emotional anime I've ever watched.

I heard about Air. Those animes adapted from visual novels are really good. Clannad, Air, To Heart, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien etc.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 1 year later...
Guest Nesshie

Animes I'm currently watching :

Death Parade
Naruto Shippuden (never-ending-filler-no-jutsu zzz)
Parasyte
Baby Steps
Plastic Memories
SAO 2
Kuroko no Basket 3

Yamada-kun & the 7 Witches
Dan Machi

Just finished Parasyte Maxim, I must say enjoyed it. Any of you caught it?

yeah I enjoyed it too. I was glad I was persuaded to watch it even though it is horror genre. the storyline is unique :)

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PayWerdz9Ck

One of the first animes I've watched when I was still an innocent kid. What struck me was the amount of detail and how beautifully composed each scene (first exposure to Japanese Ganbaru spirit) was compared to the other crappy americanized cartoons I consumed back in the day. It taught me courage, love, family, friendship and not forgetting to have fun in everything that you do. Am so heartened to hear that Digimon Adventure Tri is coming back this year to celebrate its 15th anniversary.

Rewatched the ending again. Emotional. Why am I crying at a flying hat?

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

• 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...
6 hours ago, renoma1069 said:

Now that kissanime has been taken down, where else can watch anime (besides crunchyroll, funimation)?

Hmm I think you can find quite a number of them by searching for the anime you want to watch haha 😊 But the one i'm watching on is gogoanime 

17 hours ago, smallboix said:

Hmm I think you can find quite a number of them by searching for the anime you want to watch haha 😊 But the one i'm watching on is gogoanime 

@smallboix I did! But it provided the webbies that need login etc or cannot watch. I looking for something like kissanime, can just stream and watch without any hassle, for the current (last) season of Titan. Appreciate your reply bigboix 😘

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.