Male HQ

Cum Or Pee Stain?

blackberryz

hi

How to tell if the underwear has been stained with CUM, pee or sweat?

Does cum have a smell? or colour?

We sincerely hope that you can at least distinguish a "lao-sai" stain on the underwear first before pee or cum. Good luck.

Guest Friendly advice

Gonorrhea is caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria. The infection is transmitted from one person to another through vaginal, oral, or anal sexual relations, though transmission occurs rarely with safe sex practices of condom usage with lubrication. The incubation period is 2 to 30[5] days with most symptoms occurring between 4–6 days after being infected. A small number of people may be asymptomatic for a lifetime. Between 30% and 60% of people with gonorrhea are asymptomatic or have subclinical disease.[6]

In males, symptoms include a yellowish discharge from the penis, associated with painful, and sometimes frequent, urination. Symptoms can develop from two to thirty days after infection. A few percent of infected men have no symptoms. The infection may move into the prostate, seminal vesicles, and epididymis, causing pain and fever. Untreated, gonorrhea can lead to sterility. It is not unusual for men to have asymptomatic gonorrhea. Men may complain of pain on urinating and thick, copious, urethral pus discharge (also known as gleet) is the most common presentation. Examination may show a reddened external urethral meatus. Ascending infection may involve the epididymis, testicles, or prostate gland, causing symptoms such as scrotal pain or swelling.

you yellowish discharge might not be either one also

Guest can it spread this way?

Careful with yellow stains on underwear...

Gonorrhea is caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria. ...... yellowish discharge might not be either one also

May i know what has stains on underwear got to do with gonorrhoeae? Are you saying that by coming into contact with the yellow stuff (assuming it is already dried stains), one can still get infected with gonorrhoea? Wudn't the bacteria already be dead?

Thanks,

hi

Its simple, check it out yourself, why need to ask?

Get a clean underwear, masturbate into it, then see and smell for yourself.

Like wise do the same, pee into it.

Lastly go jogging to have a sweaty underwear, see and smell for yourself.

to know if it is cum/pre-cum stain on the undie, it is in fact pretty simple. the stain is usually white, and if u soak the undie in the water, twist it dry, check the same spot again and u can touch and feel if the stain is a little slimy.

my ex used to check my undies all the time and insisted that i had sex outside when he found pre-cum on them... LOL!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

• 2 years later...

to know if it is cum/pre-cum stain on the undie, it is in fact pretty simple. the stain is usually white, and if u soak the undie in the water, twist it dry, check the same spot again and u can touch and feel if the stain is a little slimy.

my ex used to check my undies all the time and insisted that i had sex outside when he found pre-cum on them... LOL!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Your ex is really…

if its from healthy male, cum stain has sweet scent, pee stain has fishy smell.

i dont like white underwears cos it shows stains easily. for those who are into white undies, do u bleach ur underwears every wash?? whats the best way to clean white undies?

• 5 months later...
Guest PhD in cum n urine stain

hi

Put a little, just a little will do, on the stain. Feel it. If slippery and sticky, most like its cum.

May i know what has stains on underwear got to do with gonorrhoeae? Are you saying that by coming into contact with the yellow stuff (assuming it is already dried stains), one can still get infected with gonorrhoea? Wudn't the bacteria already be dead?

Thanks,

No, he was trying to explain from the medical point of view.  He alerted that if the underwear stain is severe, it could be a sign of gonorrhea. 

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

• 11 months later...
Guest Steve mullady

I have had both cum stains and always have pee stains im white underpants, it is easy to tell the difference between them pee stinks but I like the smell of my pee and will wank wi4 them on my head.

• 1 month later...
Guest Limkopi

erm, any ideas of removing cum/pee stain undies in order to make it pure white again?

Very easy.....just use bleach...white undies become pure white again.

Guest Limkopi

not really for some yellowish part, bleach makes it generally white but not on affected areas

Even yellowish part like cum stained or urine stained, bleach help to remove it easily.

Guest Limkopi

which brand? Kao's?

Any brand will do.....I used Giant supermarket bleach.

KAO BLEACH is good for washing colour undies or underwears, it helps to kill bacteria. Kao also have pure bleach for washing white clothing only. Prices difff...

• 11 months later...
16 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I love white underwear too. 

Well, my underwears are mostly white, grey or black. Boring. Hahah

no lah, this is not boring, men usu choose such colours! v focused - not "moving about"
I felt such a range is typical what is expected of men too, and mine is also about the same col range

If one tend to have a colourful range, like these innerwear:
https://x-male.world.taobao.com/

then the person tend to be very flowery and mind-flirtatious, very butterfly (don't ask me what these terms mean pls), they need such a big range to keep themselves entertained
(don't get me wrong, nothing wrong w having more options on shirts/berms etc external wear)
I can easily quote tons of bw members who have a rainbow colour of innerwear in their closet, which they felt so proud of their collections
- not that I m not proud of mine white and black

eg @DeMarko rt?
Likely they are also people from the Arts, architectural, design, the artsy fartsy type....Nothing wrong w being this type and I m in this range though my col range is not as flowery
but sadly, some from the "Arts"category, can accept a dollar undies and disposable underwear

Even I m not rich, I will not stoop low to buy at Bangkok's nite market cheap calvin kleins whiteys

• 9 months later...
On 15/09/2013 at 8:59 AM, Guest undie said:

a bit off topic, how to remove skid marks from white undies?

Taking a wild guess... how about... washing it???   LOL

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Dear guest guest, 

You mentioned fart stain. I thought fart just release stomach gas. Will farting cause stain in underwear?

As for cum stain, sometimes after jerking off, and wiping with tissue, then the little bit of cum left at the cock tip will stain the briefs. Never mind.

56 minutes ago, Guest Tommy said:

Dear guest guest, 

You mentioned fart stain. I thought fart just release stomach gas. Will farting cause stain in underwear?

As for cum stain, sometimes after jerking off, and wiping with tissue, then the little bit of cum left at the cock tip will stain the briefs. Never mind.

Try a liquid diet or eat lots of chilli and tomato ketchup and try farting.

I get erections very easily when I see hot guys. Sometimes if I am out and about my underwear will have lots of dried cumstains when I remove them after returning home. The stickiest is if I go clubbing and grind against hot guys asses on the dancefloor for a significant portion of the evening.

• 1 year later...

most imptly

if it is something costly, gd to handwash

I rem reading the comments some wash their laundry(business trip aside) only after a week?
gd to wash in a few days' time
definitely has shit on them esp men to fart more and some don't wax their crak

Guest Sharting Worse Farting
On December 17, 2016 at 9:49 PM, Kimochi said:

Try a liquid diet or eat lots of chilli and tomato ketchup and try farting.

Sharting is worse than farting. That happened to me the other night after I ate a bunch of chocolate during the day. I had luckily just arrived home at the time, so I could immediately clean my ass and wash my underwear, although I think there is some slight residue I wasn't able to remove.

• 1 month later...
Guest kian wee iec97
On 03/01/2018 at 3:13 AM, Phil said:

I love such threads on BW...:lol:

But sometimes, better not reading just before lunch or dinner:yuk:

how abt skid marks? were they better?

I haf fetish in unwash undie. I wore e same white undie to gym, jog n work n oni wash it after 2 or more weeks. I luv to c those stain. I like leaving my unwash undie on e bench while i m having my shower in cubicle. Is a turn on letting ppl c those stain when they walk past e bench. 

• 2 weeks later...

by now u should know even in saunas, undies nite or swimwear

Not many dare to don a white

the reason is not purely due to stain or skid marks but ....(view the last segment to know the ans)

I melt when I saw his "cai" , really the specky types I like too and yummy white sia!
(while many will not pick the last interviewed guy as a champion or vege)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.