Male HQ

Taipei Hot Spring

Guest Bob

Will be visiting taipei, and want to go to a gay friendly hot spring there. I read that 川湯 is a popular place. is that easy to get to? Any other places closer to MTR station (new bietou)? what is the best time to go? i can only go on THU or FRI.

How about other gay friendly places/bar in the city? any recommendation?

Will be visiting taipei, and want to go to a gay friendly hot spring there. I read that 川湯 is a popular place. is that easy to get to? Any other places closer to MTR station (new bietou)? what is the best time to go? i can only go on THU or FRI.

depending on the type of hot spring u want ...

populated with chubs or slims?

To go 川湯 is very easy. U should go to Shipai Station instead of Beitou Station. After that, take a taxi to 川湯. All taxi at Shipai would know how to go 川湯. And it cost only about $120NT, which is less than $5 SGD.

Best time to go 川湯 is after 7 pm, the later the better. :)

Sorry, but a stupid question, how do i get back to the Shipai station? is there taxi readily available?

To go 川湯 is very easy. U should go to Shipai Station instead of Beitou Station. After that, take a taxi to 川湯. All taxi at Shipai would know how to go 川湯. And it cost only about $120NT, which is less than $5 SGD.

Best time to go 川湯 is after 7 pm, the later the better. :)

Shipai station is one of the mrt station. There is a long q of taxi at every mrt station. Just tell the driver u wan to go chuan tang.

He is asking how to get back from chuan tang to shipai station.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest tick tock

what's the etiquette like at 川湯? naked or trunks required? is it exclusively gay? need to bring own towel? and i heard some hot spring need to bring own padlock for the locker? what about 川湯?

besides 川湯, are there any gay hot spring around?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.