Male HQ

Anyone Remembers Cliff Richard, Richard Chamberlain, Jack Lord, Rock Hudson Men Of Yesteryears.

Guest LAMBADA

' The young one's , darling we're the young ones .......'

so goes the lyrics of one of the songs of CLIFF RICHARD , I liked him because he was the teen idol of those good old days , when the world was better off in many ways,

Anyone a fan of CLIFF RICHARD,

when asked if he was a homosexual, despite being unmarried to a woman all these years, he allegedly replied he was a committed Chritian and a lifelong celibate.

I found this passage in wikipedia,

Personal life

Richard is a lifelong bachelor.[23] He has said that he once considered marriage to the dancer Jackie Irving and later to the former tennis player Sue Barker. Asked about rumours in the media about him being homosexual, Richard has said: "I am sick to death of the media’s speculation about it".[23] Richard currently lives with a former Roman Catholic priest, John McElynn, whom he met in 2001 while doing charity work in the United States;[23] McElynn has been described as Richard's property manager and looks after the properties whilst Richard is away. Richard describes McElynn as a close friend and companion, and Richard declines discussion about their relationship: "what business is it of anyone else’s what any of us are as individuals? I don’t think my fans would care either way."[23]

Richard has called on the Church of England to affirm people's commitment in same-sex marriage.[23][24] In his autobiography he states that "... many of my friends are gay – let's face it, homosexuality has been legal for more than thirty years. For me, the commitment is what counts – and I'll leave the judging to God."[25]

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Richard

BEFORE E.R. , before all those crazy but funny hospital dramas comedy like Scrubs, there was DR. KIlDARE, starring Richard Chamberlain , which my teen aged sister adored all those years ago.

Richard had this piercing eye look that really spoke to alot of people , his appeal was he some was a good listener I guess.

More info about his persoanl life.

From wikipedia,

Chamberlain resided in Hawaii with his partner, actor-writer-producer Martin Rabbett, from the mid-1970s to 2010. Rabbett and Chamberlain starred together in Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold, in which they played brothers Allan and Robeson Quatermain.

Chamberlain was outed by the French women's magazine Nous Deux in December 1989 but it was not until 2003, at the age of 69, that he came out in his autobiography, Shattered Love (ISBN 0060087439).

In the spring of 2010 Chamberlain moved from Maui to Los Angeles because of work possibilities, leaving Rabbett in Hawaii, at least temporarily.[5]

HAWAII FIVE O, many kiddos at that time would watch this detective drama and marvel at the cases they solved and this chief detective Steve MacGarret starred by Jack Lord was so suave and good.

But alas , fans later got a shock that he had a male lover (unconfirmed), I still love you Jack Lord,

Ah male stars from the past , hunks.

Anyone remember Adrian Zmed from TJ Hooker series, he has an amazing v shped body.

From one guest to another, you are very snide and nasty.

Lambada is just reminiscing about the men of the last couple of decades. And yes, Lambada, I am a fan of Cliff. Never crazy about Adrian's face, but he's got a hot body for sure.

and Robert Reed from Brady Bunch. Hot Father Figure!

Robert Reed was too good to be true of a Father who was understanding, talk instead of hit , listen to his daughters and a good mentor to his sons , but at the end of theday , he is just a parrot saying his lines,

People in the know , said that when he was off set he was cruising all the hunky guys working on the set of the brady brunch. no one was spared , he made advances , he did not hide his appetite and he eventually went the way of the HIV positive and died of Aids complications

How about Robert Conrad from Wild Wild West

Robert conrad always had a nice cock bulge from the tight pants he wore in the show and he was always clean shaven but with thick dark beard shadow

Robert conrad always had a nice cock bulge from the tight pants he wore in the show and he was always clean shaven but with thick dark beard shadow

He make me hard everytime I saw him at youtube.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Troy

Do have any information/collection about Robert Conrad. Are you a fan of RC ?

• 11 months later...
Guest sharonann

No, it is not true about Jack Lord. If you notice (all you folks who are really sharp eyed) when this guy wrote about Lord having a male lover, the word next to it was, (UNCONFIRMED). Whereas with Richard Chamberlain and the others, they were CONFIRMED. BIG DIFFERENCE. No, these rumors of Mr. Lord came about because when he was quite young, he sowed some wild oats (women of course). When he met and married Marie, he devoted himself to her and God and was wedded to her for almost 50 years, (virtually unheard of but especially in the entertainment industry when folks like Rock Hudson change theri partners the way most of us change our underwear.). Some women undoubtedly were angry when turned away by Mr. Lord (and probably some men who may have assumed he was because of the fact that many stars are, or at least they are bi-sexual. Mr. Lord took no gruff from anyone and because of that, some ugly rumors surfaced. Also, his name is often mixed up with the Jack from "Lord of the Flies". Anyone who is or was a fan of Mr. Lord's can now relax as the guy was as STRAIGHT as they come.

• 1 year later...
Guest josie abbott

Richard Chamberlain is the first man I fell in love with :rolleyes: (when I was a little boy) and never never forget his acting in "The Thorn Birds" thumb.gif

the writer of these bios for the 3 men got one wrong. Jack Lord was NOT gay, never was. Did you all notice that the word "unconfirmed" was included when speaking of Mr. Lord? Why? so that this person couldn't be sued. Mr. Lord would have knocked his block off if he were alive to defend himself against this kind of false trash. Look, I have nothing against gay people (I still enjoy the talent of Richard Chamberlain, the late Raymond Burr, and Robert Reed--all CONFIRMED gay. However, Mr. Lord was a man of God and was married to Marie for nearly 50 years. He wasn't very well liked by many folks in Hollywood and elsewhere as he spoke his mind, often to the chagrin of those in power. Yet not one ever came out with this "gay" issue and why? because, it wasn't true. Now, if well liked actors such as Raymond Burr were "outed", don't you think that Mr. Lord would have been? Not one single solitary person has Ever come out to say that "he" was involved romantically with Jack Lord. "Nuff said"!!!

• Guest locked this topic