Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Kallang Basin is quite a nice pool. There's hardly anyone there even on evenings so I can swim in peace.

But the other day, this bitch tried to drag me out of the water to 'settle score with her' because I kept changing lane.

She screamed, 'What is your fucking problem?' until everyone around could hear it.

Looks like she embarassed herself.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Can you wear thongs in public swimming pool? 

I have seen guy swimming in thongs at public pool on a quite weekday too. 

My take is, if you don't walk about and parade like a peacock AND most importantly, no one complains about you, you will be fine. The pool is forced to take action when there's complaint from the public. 

7 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I have seen guy swimming in thongs at public pool on a quite weekday too. 

My take is, if you don't walk about and parade like a peacock AND most importantly, no one complains about you, you will be fine. The pool is forced to take action when there's complaint from the public. 

But that's taking chances...If the life guard sees you I guess he will still hail you up, I was asked to changed to a proper swim wear once! 

But on the hand, the pool didn't display what type of swim wear is acceptable and which are not! So it's still ambiguious? haha

3 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

But that's taking chances...If the life guard sees you I guess he will still hail you up, I was asked to changed to a proper swim wear once! 

But on the hand, the pool didn't display what type of swim wear is acceptable and which are not! So it's still ambiguious? haha

U didnt tell him that u r gstring26 so cant go without it?