Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

wah, have not been back to this pool since i left my job. used to be a quiet place, hope it still is.

only weird uncles or randoms perving in the showers, so relatively very chill.

i use both pools, and always remember one uncle stomping in the shallow pools, lol

there was only once or twice where i had fun in the showers there, but very rare to find hot guys.

night time specifically, used to hook up with some of the training guys after pool closed.

good memories!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 11/15/2021 at 1:43 PM, tomcat said:

wah, have not been back to this pool since i left my job. used to be a quiet place, hope it still is.

only weird uncles or randoms perving in the showers, so relatively very chill.

i use both pools, and always remember one uncle stomping in the shallow pools, lol

there was only once or twice where i had fun in the showers there, but very rare to find hot guys.

night time specifically, used to hook up with some of the training guys after pool closed.

good memories!

U must be hott to be hooked with the hott training ones

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The partition in the shower room has been removed. No more alternate basin. The board used to cover up the basin is removed too.

The whole shower room looks 'larger'. Good to see the old spacious changing room.

Hope everyone will continue to stay safe and be responsible for their own health.

Edited by bluerunner