Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

44 minutes ago, philips said:

There are 2 segregated sections in the changing room. The one nearer to the exit/entrance part of the pool is usually quieter and i can shower and change up slowly 😁

Saw a cute one in yellow trunks this morning!

Me too. We could be at the pool at the same time. 😁

Btw, why can't you shower and change up slowly at the other side?

To all the gay men at the pool today, happy shower day! 😍

Edited by bluerunner
added info
2 hours ago, philips said:

There are 2 segregated sections in the changing room. The one nearer to the exit/entrance part of the pool is usually quieter and i can shower and change up slowly 😁

Saw a cute one in yellow trunks this morning!

I think that would be me XP

The guy in white, I love your trunk's cutting. haha

3 hours ago, GaryBoy said:

I think that would be me XP

The guy in white, I love your trunk's cutting. haha

Guy in white was at the other side of the sector, looking over the partition to see what going on. Haha 

@GaryBoy: you are the guy in yellow? Hmm... just to confirm that you are him, can you tell me one thing about his yellow trunks and one thing about him? You can msg me for privacy. 

On 7/20/2021 at 11:22 PM, bluerunner said:

Beware of this guy @philips He messaged me making me to think he was the guy in white. Asking me what trunks I wear. Luckily I was not born yesterday. I gave him a generic answer and he asked if I would add him in telegram. Guess what? The photo he has there is not the guy in white! Catfish! 

catfishes are Delicious ..... Panfried.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 11:33 PM, doncoin said:

I just realised that this was the pool that I used to train in during Secondary school! So many interesting memories of the place. We had a swimming coach back then, Bobby, or something, who used to keep adjusting his crotch and we'd see his pubic hair sticking out. I remember seeing him on the showers back then, all open back in the day (late 80s), and that man, was so tanned that when you see him without his trunks, it was a sharp contrast. 

Anyway, that toilets in that swimming pool was where my best mate and I first wanked off together. We were early teenagers, and horny as fuck, and to be honest, we didn't really know what we were doing. I remembered was after practice one afternoon, he said he wanted to show me something and led me into one of the toilet cubicles. Pretty much everyone on the swim team have seen each other naked by that point. The older guys used to show us their pubic hair proudly etc. Anyway, so there we were, and he pulled down his trunks, and started playing with it, very quickly, he got hard, and he continued stroking, and then he shot his load, while breathing heavily. 

I was kind of unprepared for that moment when he came, but there it was, his load landed on my chest. He grinned and whispered proudly, "i got sperm!" Thats what he wanted to show me. Then he said, I should try. So I started wanking off like he did. Up to that point, I only recently experienced my first wet dream, but nothing came out despite my best effort. He tried coaching me on how to do it, the way he did to cum. In the end, we left it at that and went back to the showers. 

To this day, we are still in touch. He is married, with kids etc. but I will always remember the Kallang pool somewhat as one of the places of my early sexual awakening. I should remind him of it. 

wow. Niftiable story!

I just realised that this was the pool that I used to train in during Secondary school! So many interesting memories of the place. We had a swimming coach back then, Bobby, or something, who used to keep adjusting his crotch and we'd see his pubic hair sticking out. I remember seeing him on the showers back then, all open back in the day (late 80s), and that man, was so tanned that when you see him without his trunks, it was a sharp contrast. 

Anyway, that toilets in that swimming pool was where my best mate and I first wanked off together. We were early teenagers, and horny as fuck, and to be honest, we didn't really know what we were doing. I remembered was after practice one afternoon, he said he wanted to show me something and led me into one of the toilet cubicles. Pretty much everyone on the swim team have seen each other naked by that point. The older guys used to show us their pubic hair proudly etc. Anyway, so there we were, and he pulled down his trunks, and started playing with it, very quickly, he got hard, and he continued stroking, and then he shot his load, while breathing heavily. 

I was kind of unprepared for that moment when he came, but there it was, his load landed on my chest. He grinned and whispered proudly, "i got sperm!" Thats what he wanted to show me. Then he said, I should try. So I started wanking off like he did. Up to that point, I only recently experienced my first wet dream, but nothing came out despite my best effort. He tried coaching me on how to do it, the way he did to cum. In the end, we left it at that and went back to the showers. 

To this day, we are still in touch. He is married, with kids etc. but I will always remember the Kallang pool somewhat as one of the places of my early sexual awakening. I should remind him of it. 

So young and innocent then

Nice story!