Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

On 9/8/2017 at 4:48 PM, bluerunner said:

Gay man will not change openly if there's someone who isn't his "type" around. 

If that is not a fatty but an Adonis laying down there, I'm sure @jusguynew or/and @axelrod will be more than willing to change openly. Tsk 

Yes, yes, but still must see if surrounding got any disgusting people around oso, I dun like to show show around, I'm shy shy boy. :redface:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I brought my shaver with me to the pool today. After my swim I lubed my pubes with some shaving cream and started shaving my cock and balls while a guy was watching from the opposite stall. Quite a hunk. I had to force my hardened cock down and side ways as I shaved. My precum was flowing from my piss hole and I could see that he was dripping precum too from his downward pointing cock, oozing a long string of clear liquid. I gestured to him with my shaver, inviting him for a shave. The thought of shaving someone else's pubes in public really turned me on. But he's not up for it. I finished the show by jerking myself off in front of him while looking at him stroking his hard on.

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Don’t bluff. This pool shower room has no opposite stall! 

Har? The entire shower room is a square: one row of shower cubicles face the mirror, the other two rows of shower cubicles face each other and three rows of concrete changing benches in the middle. -_-

13 hours ago, Gene T said:

Har? The entire shower room is a square: one row of shower cubicles face the mirror, the other two rows of shower cubicles face each other and three rows of concrete changing benches in the middle. -_-

Ahhhh. My apology. I have overlooked that there is another row of shower cube (which I hardly used). :redface:

The two adjacent cubicles are quite far apart. You must have Suoernan’s eye to be able to spot a penis that far away with changing benches in between them!

23 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Ahhhh. My apology. I have overlooked that there is another row of shower cube (which I hardly used). :redface:

The two adjacent cubicles are quite far apart. You must have Suoernan’s eye to be able to spot a penis that far away with changing benches in between them!

Well hung, my lucky day I suppose. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Went there today for a swim lunch time.

Nice n quite place.

Saw a sexy dude nice body witb trunk.

The shower area is facing another shower area.

Saw 2 guys open the door shower with semi hard on with soap all over n keep on stroking.

No one cares abt others watching haha

Will go again weekly day time.