Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

• 4 weeks later...

Went swimming today. 

A lot of shower cubicles were cordoned off because the construction workers were applying cement on the floor in the shower cube. 

I was half way showering when the Bangla worker pushed open the door, thinking the cubicle was empty. :lol:

Noticed the start blocks at the deep pool are removed too. Perhaps someone got hurt by the sharp edge on the start block. 

Edited by bluerunner
On 6/30/2018 at 4:55 PM, bluerunner said:

Went swimming today. 

A lot of shower cubicles were cordoned off because the construction workers were applying cement on the floor in the shower cube. 

I was half way showering when the Bangla worker pushed open the door, thinking the cubicle was empty. :lol:

Noticed the start blocks at the deep pool are removed too. Perhaps someone got hurt by the sharp edge on the start block. 

The life guard said that there ate too many people keep knocking onto the start block even though they added padding. Hence they decided to take them out completely.

7 hours ago, brandon67sg said:

The life guard said that there ate too many people keep knocking onto the start block even though they added padding. Hence they decided to take them out completely.

The paddings on both sides were dropping off. 

The start board is too low too. 

It is a design issue. 

The old start board did not have sharp edge or height or swimmer knocking on to it problem. 

On 6/30/2018 at 4:55 PM, bluerunner said:

Went swimming today. 

The bangla saw yr cock or did u tried anything ?

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

The pool got more crowded this weekend. This could be due to the fact that Geylang East pool is closed for renovation. Sigh. 

Neevrthelss, weather is great this weekend. Had my laps albeit a little more crowded than normal. 

Hah! No wonder it was more crowded yesterday morning. Thanks for the heads-up!

According to ActiveSG, Geylang East pool is closed till 2 Sept 2018.

Edited by JYAG-sim
On 7/8/2018 at 4:18 PM, bluerunner said:

The pool got more crowded this weekend. This could be due to the fact that Geylang East pool is closed for renovation. Sigh. 

Neevrthelss, weather is great this weekend. Had my laps albeit a little more crowded than normal. 

That explains new faces in the normal noon swimming crowd.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/30/2017 at 8:32 PM, Korean said:

Just checking if the cute hunk exhibiting himself in the shower today ard 5ish today  here ? Few guys were outside his cubicle watching ...very hot 

Did the cute hunk know that there are a few guys watching him?

On 11/25/2018 at 8:35 PM, tyan said:

Did the cute hunk know that there are a few guys watching him?

On 11/25/2018 at 8:41 PM, Kimochi said:

Which hunk?  What he wearing? 

horny until cannot think liao - hallo the comment is from more than a year ago. haha.

Kallang Basin pool only got chikopek uncles who get thrills by either exposing themselves or watching others.

There are young hunks coming one day every week for group training -  but once i say i think everyone will flock here and crowd the pool. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

9 minutes ago, tomcat said:

horny until cannot think liao - hallo the comment is from more than a year ago. haha.

Kallang Basin pool only got chikopek uncles who get thrills by either exposing themselves or watching others.

There are young hunks coming one day every week for group training -  but once i say i think everyone will flock here and crowd the pool. 

I knew the comment was more than a year ago but think he was riding it to use for current comment ~

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gene T said:

”喜欢我的鸡巴吗?” I asked him when we exited the complex.

"看不出来吗?” He answered with a tent in his sweat pants.

-----------------------------------

I saw him a few days ago in the shower room with his friend. He's about 1.7, lean with a cute boyish face and smile. I saw him stealing glances at my semi hard cock as I was drying myself. And his cock grew to a nice thick shaft. As I was about to walk closer to his cubicle, his friend finished showering. He forced his upright cock into his underpants, got dressed and left with his friend.

I was leaking precum from showing off my boner, and by now pulsing to be played with. I took some lube from my bag and started to stroke my dick. Out of the blue a chap in his 20s came out of the shower cubicle next to me, fully clothed, and stared right at my cock in my hand. There were no sound from the row of cubicles next to me earlier so I thought they were all empty and this took my by surprise, which made my cock even harder.

He was looking at me intently as I walked towards the toilet cubicles behind the mirror wall. I went into the cubicle next to the urinal and left the door ajar.

Before long I heard footsteps approaching and he was standing nervously outside the cubicle. I gestured to him to come inside. He hesitated a bit and came in.

I locked the door and he licked and sucked my nipple hungrily while stroking my rock hard cock. It felt so good to have someone service you like that.

I lifted up my right hand and pushed his head towards my armpit. He resisted but I forced his head into my pit and made him stayed there until he licked it. He reluctantly obeyed and ate my pit while I kissed his forehead, taking in the smell of his hair.

I released his head and he went back to my nipple, alternating between nibbling and sucking it, and continued to moved his palm up and down my cock. I was about to come. 

I pushed his head deeper into my chest and he knew I wanted him to suck harder at my nipple. He did and it sent my pleasure senses into overdrive. I took over from him to stroke my cock and turned his head to look at my dick.

I flicked my cock as I cummed hard and my hot juice spurted all over — my thighs, the wall, his pants. I shivered and squirted about 8-9 times before I left go of his head. I kissed him and we left the toilet cubicle.

"去哪?回家吗?” I asked.

”嗯。” His tent was growing.

"家里有人吗?”

”没有,都上班去了。”

”要一起玩吗?”

I saw his cock twitched under his pants.

CONTINUE 

#throwback 25dec (dunno why it’s not posted)

Another fantastic day at the pool. Sunny day with cooling water. :thumb:

Say hi to the young chap is ‘Desmit’ blue trunk. :wub:

#present (29dec)

All lanes were almost occupied when I arrived. Luckily the crowded died down 20min later and calm was restored. :clap:

Say hi to that Japanese looking guy in navy blue Adidas trunks and silver cap. :wub:

8 hours ago, Gene T said:

”喜欢我的鸡巴吗?” I asked him when we exited the complex.

"看不出来吗?” He answered with a tent in his sweat pants.

I saw him a few days ago in the shower room with his friend. He's about 1.7, lean with a cute boyish face and smile. I saw him stealing glances at my semi hard cock as I was drying myself. And his cock grew to a nice thick shaft. As I was about to walk closer to his cubicle, his friend finished showering. He forced his upright cock into his underpants, got dressed and left with his friend.

I was leaking precum from showing off my boner, and by now pulsing to be played with. I took some lube from my bag and started to stroke my dick. Out of the blue a chap in his 20s came out of the shower cubicle next to me, fully clothed, and stared right at my cock in my hand. There were no sound from the row of cubicles next to me earlier so I thought they were all empty and this took my by surprise, which made my cock even harder.

He was looking at me intently as I walked towards the toilet cubicles behind the mirror wall. I went into the cubicle next to the urinal and left the door ajar.

Before long I heard footsteps approaching and he was standing nervously outside the cubicle. I gestured to him to come inside. He hesitated a bit and came in.

I locked the door and he licked and sucked my nipple hungrily while stroking my rock hard cock. It felt so good to have someone service you like that.

I lifted up my right hand and pushed his head towards my armpit. He resisted but I forced his head into my pit and made him stayed there until he licked it. He reluctantly obeyed and ate my pit while I kissed his forehead, taking in the smell of his hair.

I released his head and he went back to my nipple, alternating between nibbling and sucking it, and continued to moved his palm up and down my cock. I was about to come. 

I pushed his head deeper into my chest and he knew I wanted him to suck harder at my nipple. He did and it sent my pleasure senses into overdrive. I took over from him to stroke my cock and turned his head to look at my dick.

I flicked my cock as I cummed hard and my hot juice spurted all over — my thighs, the wall, his pants. I shivered and squirted about 8-9 times before I left go of his head. I kissed him and we left the toilet cubicle.

"去哪?回家吗?” I asked.

”嗯。” His tent was growing.

"家里有人吗?”

”没有,都上班去了。”

”要一起玩吗?”

I saw his cock twitched under his pants.

This is interesting! :)

mky

1 minute ago, bluerunner said:

Yeah. I was expecting most fellow gay men to be at BKk counting down to 2019! 

Surprised to see so many people at the pool today. Must be the hot weather. 

I saw you, @Kimochi  . I almost mistaken you with the other guy in cameo swim wear. :P

Which is you?