Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Your English cannot pass le. Hook up = get laid. :ph34r:

Not really, hook up can be a broad term for 'connecting', while it can mean getting laid in some context, it can be for other types of relationship.

I see the two of you swimming like ships in a fog, so trying to pull your red threads together mah. :lol::lol:

On 1/1/2019 at 11:43 AM, axelrod said:

Not really, hook up can be a broad term for 'connecting', while it can mean getting laid in some context, it can be for other types of relationship.

I see the two of you swimming like ships in a fog, so trying to pull your red threads together mah. :lol::lol:

My English has improved.haha:thumb:

Gals that I managed to finished my laps before the weather took a sharp change. 

Heard that it was crowded late morning. By the time I got there, I was lucky to get a name from an uncle. Thank you so much. 

Say hi to the TYR black trunks :B) and to the guy in navy Aussiebum. That specs was a little too obvious. :P

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Gals that I managed to finished my laps before the weather took a sharp change. 

Heard that it was crowded late morning. By the time I got there, I was lucky to get a name from an uncle. Thank you so much. 

Say hi to the TYR black trunks :B) and to the guy in navy Aussiebum. That specs was a little too obvious. :P

Good crowd just now?

16 minutes ago, firefight said:

He didn't mean literally a big bunch of people. He just asked about the people whom you saw there.

Prob will be going often in the near future when I move house. Hope this pool will still be there in this state. 

Thanks firefight. That was exactly what I meant. Didn't think that bluerunner would have such an adverse reaction to it.

On 12/29/2018 at 10:44 AM, Kimochi said:

CONTINUE 

”中国哪来的?” I asked some superficial questions as we made our way to his friend's rented flat.

As soon as we entered to unit he placed his hand on my pants, which was bulging from my growing boner. His tent was equally obvious.

"邻居不会看到吗?” 虽然我是露械狂但我不想弄到对面在晒衣的阿姨或抹窗的女佣精神恍惚,或被STOMP.

He led me into a room and started to strip, without switching on the lights, fan or aircon. He's horny alright.

I took off my clothes and he started jerking my cock while I twisted his nipples. He let out some soft moans without taking his eyes off my rod.

"口交吗?” I asked.

"打出来就好。” I guessed he's not ready to give head.

I turned him around and hugged him from behind, jerking his fat cock with one hand and tuning his nipple with the other. Didn't need lube as he's already leaking loads of precum.

I spat on my cock, slid it between his thighs and started fucking him from behind. He played along and squeezed his thighs close to each other to give me better friction. It felt so fucking good hitting my cock head against his balls.

I switched from stroking his entire shaft to just playing with his head — alternating between covering his cock head with his foreskin and pulling the skin all the way back to play with his engorged mushroom head.

At times it became too sensitive for him and he'd try to move his dickhead away from me but I held him tight and licked his ear and neck, while sniffing hard to take in his manly scent.

His moans got louder as he started to thrust his hips back and forth. He tipped his toes and tensed up his leg muscles. He's getting off balance but I held him tighter as I stroked his very wet cock harder and faster.

He grabbed hard onto my thighs and I moved my other hand down from his nipple to play with his balls, which were already mostly drawn up into his body. I also bit lightly at his earlobe and breathed hard into his ear. He's about to cum hard.

"我操!我操!我操!” He yelled as I heard droplets of cum hit the floorboard and felt hot goo flowing down my hand. I continued to jerk that pulsating fat cock to get every drop of his man juice out.

I rubbed his cock head a little and let him go as he struggled from the sensitivity. I smiled at him and kissed him on his sweaty forehead.

I got dressed with my cock still wet and hard.

"你不出吗?” He asked.

"我还有下一场。”

”操!”

I gave him a wink as I let myself out of the flat.