Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

1 hour ago, bicuriousguy said:

I kinda like this old pool. Have been doing my laps during the hot sunday afternoons when there are few people around

Fir the past 2 weeks, almost half of the pool was booked and public users got to squeeze themselves in the remaining 4 lanes. That’s no longer good for swim. A little too crowded for my liking. :thumbdown:

Give me back “old good Sunday time”

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Fir the past 2 weeks, almost half of the pool was booked and public users got to squeeze themselves in the remaining 4 lanes. That’s no longer good for swim. A little too crowded for my liking. :thumbdown:

Just come at another timing then :)

On 3/17/2019 at 7:39 AM, bluerunner said:

Yes lessons conducted here..  No more quiet evening... :(

Also they have first aid classes now few nights a week, not in the pool but at the sheltered area with all the white chairs and tables.

I spoke with the ACTIVESG minder, and she says they are planning for more activities, canoeing, camping etc.

So looks like management is seeking to increase engagement (and maybe revenue) by conducting these additional classes, outside of the place just used for swimming.

Was there last week and this week, and both times it's crowded on dry and wet land - also some aunties that came for the first aid gave no shit about ogling at guys walking past in our trunks.

haha, unwarranted attention from females and just larger female presence overall just changes the vibe of the place.

not sure will visit anymore, have to find somewhere else maybe.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bluetopguy said:

Anyone at the pool? As I was leaving I saw YOU the cute young guy who’s going in and we exchanged eye contacts, pls PM me if you are the one there earlier! 

Eyes oredi met, not many ppl around somemore, should had said “hi” ma

Now, it’s searching for a needle in the haystack wor. 

6 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Eyes oredi met, not many ppl around somemore, should had said “hi” ma

Now, it’s searching for a needle in the haystack wor. 

Yah you’re right BUT I was out of gate and weird if I go back again right? Anyway leave this to fate and see if the guys will see and reply me hahaa! Or are you the guy? I don’t mind dude!

• 1 month later...

Was there for a swim this morning.

Was at the swimming pool toilet at 9.30am when I saw a cute young thing about 20 y/o. He came out naked after showering, so was I and this uncle in his 50s.

He has his pubs trimmed and a more than decent size soft cock. After taking his time to dry himself, he started wearing his blue T-shirt. Then realised that he cock is slowly hardening, obvious enough for me (haha). I guessed he realised and quickly put on his berms, without his underwear (aka free balling).

A good swim with an eye candy on a sunny Sunday morning. Hope to see u again

Me: a bear in 30s

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Place: kallang basin swimming complex

Date and time: 12 sept 830-9pm

You were in red blue and white aussiebum trunk and I was in a dark blue trunk. 

You asked me for the time and spoke to me. You changed into white sleeveless and Adidas track pants and I was in turquoise top. I saw you turning back at the bus stop. 

Not sure if you are a PLU. If you are and you're seeing this, please drop me a pm. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...