Male HQ

Questions About Military / Police / Ns - Enlistment / Medical Checkup & Ord Checkup Ffi (Compiled)

Guest Dane

guys you know when entering the army get medical check up one right? Then when they check my penis (if they do) then my foreskin cannot retract then how, will they ask you to do circumisation or anything?

they gt check whether your foreskin can retract meh?

last time i happily show my dick to the MO, he took a glance of it for like only 1 second? and then ask me to pull back my pants.

Guest DD inspector

they gt check whether your foreskin can retract meh?

last time i happily show my dick to the MO, he took a glance of it for like only 1 second? and then ask me to pull back my pants.

1 second? U know why? Cos he felt threatened by your size lor

Guest Old birdie

I think this is the 3rd time such thread is being started about pre-medical screening for NS. I don't see why there is need for worry. Usually, the medic won't take longer than you wanted them to screen your dick. They took a couple seconds glance leaving you with no chance of slightest erection before asking you to pull up your pants. By the time your turn has finished, they would have forget how your dick looks like. I think the most erotic moment is not about pre-NS screening, but training during NS where you guys will sleep as one and shower as one. That put you to test your hornyness..

guys you know when entering the army get medical check up one right? Then when they check my penis (if they do) then my foreskin cannot retract then how, will they ask you to do circumisation or anything?

The turn your head and cough thing is to check for hernias, they won't examine your penis.

as for your foreskin, u got a condition called phimosis, it's a minor problem, which can be taken care by surgery, but it should affect your sex life much.

check me out and my interest... =)

I cannot agree more. The Medical Check up is nothing. Just a few coughs. I still wonder why we have to cough... It is really the showers that are totally exciting... to wake up in the morning, seeing my bunk mates with their morning erections moving to the toilet to pee, now that is fun. : )

haha yah, those morning erections is quite a nice sight. :B) some guys also strip down naked to go sh*t. after that, they will go wash their hands before heading to the showers, all done fully naked. i know it's not exactly abnormal, but at least be decent enough to put on underwear. then again, i wouldn't complain. :clap:

i wanna say something about showers though, in BMT where it's open concept, i didn't have any erotic thoughts at all. normally we are all so shag and tired after training, we just wanna clean up and then go sleep!

• 1 month later...

Its true....

you wanna just soap up,facial wash and rinse ...brush ur teeth then go and rest on the comfortable bed..hehe

When my time in yr 2000 at tekong Bravo company...all my platoon mates will queue up facing the bathing cubicles while waiting for u to finsh shower.

Some will look and tease you as wat i experience and after a the 1st month,i am use to it cuz its daily routine for us..haha

Too bad nothing happen...only ghostly encounter when u gng to the toilet for pee alone after everyone sleeping..hehe

ur mates will be queuing behind u to bathe...they will drool at ur sexy ass.

Tekong shower cubicles are ok already. Last timy my provost ulu pandan camp...omg...there is totally no cubicle..its open style..u can see each other cock in full view ;p....

Hmmmm realised that such SOS nvr ceased as long as NS exist. Well most ppl will be tired and they wun look at you anymore. If you scare...use the last cubicle. Cox the pathway is narrow there so they wun Q there. HAHA anyway in ns it will be like you see ppl ppl see u...u be surprised some guys actually jux move ard naked in bunk or along corridor..haha

Guest whaaaaat

what is the big deal, see cock just see lor, if have erction just say you are very healthy and at the prime of your youth ,

xue qi fang gang,

just enjoy it the erection are a sign of manhood, just teasing will kill you, but if you don't get enough rest, the next day training may cause you your life and lib if you are not alert.

Don;t be prissy , just act and repeat how the ah beng reacts just act like you are another str8 guy and victimise the next lily looking soft guy, shift the attention away from yourself and victimise another sister unless you want to end up being the victim, butt of jokes for the rest of your 2 years training,

play taiqi, if you know what i mean.

Guest Driclor

ur mates will be queuing behind u to bathe...they will drool at ur sexy ass.

Tekong shower cubicles are ok already. Last timy my provost ulu pandan camp...omg...there is totally no cubicle..its open style..u can see each other cock in full view ;p....

Yes, the Ulu Pandan camp Provost is open concept.... so paiseh :P

Fish boy, I think u are shy and uncomfortable when others look at you.

Maybe you can do what my buddy did. He has a tiny weeny cock and felt so inferior during shower time. So he cleaned his rifle or run other errands. He bathed only after everyone did. Alone.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Fish boy, I think u are shy and uncomfortable when others look at you.

Maybe you can do what my buddy did. He has a tiny weeny cock and felt so inferior during shower time. So he cleaned his rifle or run other errands. He bathed only after everyone did. Alone.

If he bathed only AFTER everyone did...how did u know he has a tiny weeny cock? HAHAHA mux be u all find it suspicious go and peep at him loh..LOL!

Yea..i heard that tekong island toliets have no doors...

how do i overcome the shower-time problem

小弟弟!你已经长大了,不耍害羞,大家都是男人,你有他也有,也没有谁比谁多一只或少一只,况且在受训其间,已经让你精疲力竭,那还会有时间和精力让你去顾虑那些问题........。

If he bathed only AFTER everyone did...how did u know he has a tiny weeny cock? HAHAHA mux be u all find it suspicious go and peep at him loh..LOL!

u guessed right. Actually it was only me who was so kaypo. Well, the corporal ordered that we should know EVERYTHING about our buddy... :rolleyes:

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest FIsh Boy

hehe..you guys are so interesting =p

Anyway, i dint really know you could bathe after everyone...i thought they only allocated a short time for people to bathe and wash up..i heard it was 20mins? then lights out

hehe..you guys are so interesting =p

Anyway, i dint really know you could bathe after everyone...i thought they only allocated a short time for people to bathe and wash up..i heard it was 20mins? then lights out

Hello there!

I am currently in NS now at bedok camp...yes of course you can bath after everyone does,

Guys don take that long to shower anyway. Haha. Actually u just need to face ur butt to them thruout the bath and everything will be settled!

They won't do anything seriously! But I love admiring at their dicks and asses while queuing up naked. Haha.

I still do it now even!

Anyway, when u enlisting? What pes are u? Ur stats?

just use the cubicles at either end. people will be queuing up in the centre.

seriously its really true that you will not get aroused and whatsoever. you are so tired, you just wanna clean yourself up and go to sleep. i also worry about all these before NS. thinking about it, i also feel strange that i didnt get aroused. hehe.

One of the things I've gotten out of NS and communal showers is I have become less self-conscious about my own body. During the showers, like so many others have commented on this forum, you just want to go get clean and go to bed. After a while, you cannot even be bothered if the guy next to you has the biggest dick you've ever seen or not, you just want to get clean. Granted, everyone straight or gay will be checking everyone out. It is human nature. If you make the whole nudity thing a big deal, it will be. If you decide to downplay it as something norm, it will be.

Love. 

@fishboy

I understand how you feel regarding the awkward bathing time. Nevermind ! I can train you. Let me bring you to the nude theme nite in the sauna. After walking a few round in nude in the sauna, you will be very comfortable when you bathe during your BMT. :lol:

Edited by ixmog

Guest FIsh Boy

@fishboy

I understand how you feel regarding the awkward bathing time. Nevermind ! I can train you. Let me bring you to the nude theme nite in the sauna. After walking a few round in nude in the sauna, you will be very comfortable when you bathe during your BMT. :lol:

Aboslutely not =x i dont have a good body

ill feel stupid and inferior =p i know how most gay guys (expecially in saunas) treat other not-so-hot ones

Why would u feel stupid n inferior? In sauna, how hot or not u are,lies in the eyes of the beholder...so dun worry too much... U dun need to have a 6 pack to be hot...for the shower in ns,u dun have to worry, u just need to face the shower and u will not care about anything else as u are just to tired to think about it. Even if u got something in mind,u will be thinking about tomorrow training activities...i also went through bmt in an obese company.i loss 40kg during my bmt. And this is no joke...and during my shower,we would just tease each other and tats it. Some just walk naked in the corridor without any towel on...its like wat to be shame of. All have a dick wat...it just a matter of the shape n size.

Trust me, like what the other Brothers had said in here .... In the BMT, you'll be too tired until cock cannot stand.

HAHA I think it should be Brothers and "sisters". Kidding. Anyway I really agree and I believe most ppl here have such worries too includin myself..but its true that u will be toooooo tired to be able to do tat....its the kind of tiredness that you may not imagine~ worse den havin sex 3 consecutively. :P Btw when u be enlisting? Wish u all the best ya

This is my worry

小弟呀!小弟,这么多大哥哥给你的忠告和解说,..........看耒对你还是无法给于你任何帮助.......

你还是拿条橡胶圈将自已的“弟弟”捆绑起耒........这样在你冲凉时,它就不会乱来........

还是耒个草木兰从军,男扮女装入营去..............唉!

Guest Flaunt It

This is my worry

:P Rather than worry about having an erection despite the numerous assurances that fatigue will likely impede showertime erections, why don't you enjoy it instead (should an erection arise)?

Here's a suggestion - Without turning around but just looking over your shoulder exclaim to the next guy in line "oh my God - Hey buddy I need your help!" beckoning him to come over. In most cases out of curiosity he will approach. When he is within reach grab his neck and pull him towards your groin whilst simultaneously turning around to flaunt your erection. The proximity of your crotch to his face will cause most straight guys to shove you in defense while cursing you with a string of expletives to which your "innocent" retort should be "horny mah - no girl leh can help or not?"! :whistle: The likely ensuing laughter from the others who witnessed the incident will shift the focus from your erection to the poor guy whose help you sought.

Likely outcomes from such a bold gesture would be that:

a) Straight guys would consider you a healthy guy with good libido

b) Gay guys would take note and at the very least flirt with you

Of course it is entirely possible that the guy whose help you sought may retaliate with bravado and tease your erection instead, in which case just enjoy the release nonchalantly and promise to return the favour when his turn comes!!! :D :twisted:

Thanx guys :) all of u helped alot...

im enlisting tomorrow, so this is the last time ill check here for a long time :)

once again, thanx everyone!

Hey den all the Best to u ya...NS isnt tat tough once u make it thru. Make u a man~ Should focus more on handlin those tough training ba....bathing is much of an issue. Just lots of eye candies to see haha skali u able to find ur love there :P. Anyway enlisting tml so shiok. Next week book out liao due to CNY...so fast. Wun be long anyway. No 3 weeks confinement for u leh..

Edited by Freedom711

• 6 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.