Male HQ

Questions About Military / Police / Ns - Enlistment / Medical Checkup & Ord Checkup Ffi (Compiled)

Guest Dane

I have a morning smile reading some comments here. Humour is always good. For condoms really necessary, I wouldn't suggest a vibrating one :whistle:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest he is already enlisted today.

Haha well i doubt they let you out. Halfday perhaps depends

on the Commander.

Agree with serenitysmiles, classroom would take much of it from like 1030 onwards after PT

all the way till 1730 hrs.

Other than that just enjoy. its not as if you are gonna

go in a field camp or anything of that sort.

enjoy the shooting though =D

Sorry if this has been answered before, but do they check for HIV during the pre-enlistment medical?

Yes they do check for your HIV status. As long as nobody calls you after that than everything should be fine. Don't worry! evrything is kept confidential and hope you check up goes fine :-D

• 2 months later...
Guest junjun93

i heng siah ................. i should be no problem with blood bah .. .. i now pending because of my CXR .. the medical referral called me and tell me which one i am in pending that why took so long .. pending for 3 month i went to check up back in sept 5 .. waiting my result on december 5 .. so long siah .. ~~~ most probably heart problem maybe will get PES C or E only that all ~~ sighted .

Edited by junjun93

• 2 weeks later...

May i know why there a second medical check up after th first one?

if u refer to before enlistment, than it is because the pes tt was isssued only valid for 1 yr,if within tt 1 yr u are not yet enlisted than u will go for the another one.

Enlistement 1 time, ORD another time, to confirm ur health before and after NS is the same.

Eh, PESC9L9 will be going through the new BMT system which is not 7 weeks in Tekong if i'm not wrong.

Every posting orders to enlistees, if they're headed to Tekong, will be listed as BMTC HQ, regardless of whether you'll be doing enhanced, ptp or modified BMT.

Your PESC9L9 should entail the following,

4 weeks of basic military training at tekong, meaning you'll learn all the basics of being in the military, marching, and weapon handling. Yes, there'll be a fieldcamp too.

After which, you'll move onto sembawang camp and to be trained for your vocation. WALA after that, you'll then be posted to your unit.

Yeah you'll definitely gain weight in army cause you'll be eating non-stop to waste time after you reach your unit. Breakfast, tea break, lunch, tea break, dinner. 5 meals a day.

DONT FORGET YOUR POWER EXTENSION CORD,

YOU MAKE MORE FRIENDS SHARING YOUR POWER EXTENSION CORD.....

........ WEEKENDS VOLUNTEER TO STAY BACK IN CAMP...

shower naked fun......

with the duty personnel......

lots of COCKS LEFT RIGHT CENTER... BEHIND....!!!

Stop worrying. You should be sexcited.

Think about the shower room full of naked men.

The scent of men (smelly underwear, uniform, socks etc.) in your bunk.

The punishment you're going to get -- think S&M.

The instructor and officer shouting into your face: "I fxxk you, Recruit Tan." You drop your shorts and reply: "I am ready. Come fxxk me, Sir"

You may even find your puppy love in there.

DONT FORGET YOUR POWER EXTENSION CORD,

YOU MAKE MORE FRIENDS SHARING YOUR POWER EXTENSION CORD.....

........ WEEKENDS VOLUNTEER TO STAY BACK IN CAMP...

shower naked fun......

with the duty personnel......

lots of COCKS LEFT RIGHT CENTER... BEHIND....!!!

what kind should i bring? huawei or nokia phone? can we wear ray ban specs in camp?

BMT actually allows camera phones now.

Nokia/Camera-less BB is recommended because you might not be able to bring a camera phone when you pass out to a unit.

But 2/4/4mths + 2 weeks is a long time. You decide.

Wear black framed specs. Nothing too fanciful.

You don't wanna get screwed on the basis of your fancy accessories.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.