Male HQ

Admiralty Mcdonald

Guest Dave

I found out that Admiralty Mcdonald sometimes really happening. Alot of cool guy hanging around in group chattng the night away and can see couple guy really do intimate cnversation that very obvious what they are...... mostly on saturday night.

I bumped a couple doing oral at the stairs too............ cool place to monitor.

On the same note, I was relating to a friend who lives in Admiralty, about this posting. His bf, also lives in Admiralty, used to be my landlord. So it was a bit close to home, so to speak.

This is what we said over the MSN Messenger and I post it here with his permission.

Me : "Hey (Name Removed). Read this post. is that u and your bf is it? were you eating his hotdog in the stairs

Him : "today i went to adirmitly MRT toilet.........saw one sink want alot of sperm. many times lioa. bcos sperm is white colour.like flu"

Me : "yeeech. disgusting. can i post that on the forum? i'll say my friend saw this and that"

Him : "Sure"

Me : "How do you know it's sperm or just flu?"

Him : "bcos the urnite sink alot of white flu left behide. white colour"

Me : "stink like sperm smell?"

Him : "nope"

Me : "then what makes you think it's sperm if it doesn't smell like sperm?"

Him : "you know when sperm mix with water ..............."

Me : "Ughh..."

Him : "white colour. like flu"

Me : "so what you did? How come they never clean the sink ?"

Him : "maybe he just do it b4 i came in lor"

Me : "what time was that?"

Him : "afternoon"

Me : "Do you think it was one of the boys working behind the counter? Are you sure it's not just some tartar sauce for the fish fillet burgers?"

Him : "Hahaha. I am not a young boy"

Me : "How do you explain that someone can park their privates over the sink, masturbate and cum all over the sink without the Sunday afternoon crowd seeing him do that?"

Him : "you know the sink when you stand there to pass water? i mean that sink. many ppl stand there masterbate."

Me : "yeah what about it? You mean the guy masturbated in that particular sink nearest to the urinal?"

Him : "yes. some time ppl will satnd ther efor a long time. or they will get hard when they stand there see ppl pass eurine. most of them are gay"

Me : "Can you describe some suspects? Race? Age? Body Build? Good looking or perverts?

Him : "Hahaha. sometime old man .sometime middle age guy"

Me : "I have no more questions. You may step down. Wait....! One more question"

Him : "Hahaha"

Me : "Have you or your bf done that before?"

Him : "nope. i never expose myself in toliet"

Me : "how about the stairs?"

Him : "nope. Eeeeeeeee"

Me : "Anyway, if you see any suspicious sperm shooter in the toilet, just snap his pic and send to me. I'll expose him in the internet. Hahaha"

Him : sure. Hahaha.

Me : "Thanks for the information. I'll be sure not to use that particular sink again for the rest of my life, should I visit you guys in Admiralty."

Him : "Hahaha"

Me : "By the way, how come you never warn me before?"

Him : "every where the same ...........me also saw it this few week"

Me : "i just reread your answers, can you clarify that the sperm is found in the sink or the urine sink? Urine sink = urinal"

You have just sent a Nudge!

Him : "ys. ;) "

Me : "yes it's the sink or yes it's the urine sink? "

Him : "yes"

Me : "okay, i'll leave that at that. Good night."

The conversation above is real. I just posted it for some FYI and some laughs. Hahaha.

Yeah I heard that too, MRT admiralty toilet also kena boambard by gay guys... i think if the toilet kena pay maybe the guy wont come in there. I happened to bumped with guys loitering around behind mcdonald outlet too you can feat your eyes at the guy sitting along the hall just beside Cheers shop..Errrr.. like can pick any one of them to bring home..... actually most of them quite cute and good looking but not sure if they up for something or just merely sitting there for nothing

• Guest locked this topic