Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On Monday, 13 June, 2016 at 0:52 AM, bennyboi said:

I think I need to clear this. I was under the impression that deathblade refer to something to do with a Singapore Ruling Party (I Google'd Men in White Singapore and this appeared?).

If 'men in white' with school uniform, hell yeah! Better be all white! And if I'm a discipline teacher, I'll have spot-check to ensure all of them are wearing the correct fitting pants size and only briefs are allowed! *fantasy mode on* :twisted:

20f4z04.jpg2z7h7p2.jpg

*Photo was saved from don't-know-which-tumblr. But I'd imagine all of them are being frisked and spot-checked! Hahaha.

I think ultimately, my liking is leaned towards white pants and visible brief line! I miss my school days where only the school prefects wears white pants!

Oh my god!!!! Im drooling over that butt with the tight brief line!

Guest Guest
44 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Oh my god!!!! Im drooling over that butt with the tight brief line!

Imagine that tight cherry butt in that uniform without underwear and can see the dick shape plus that cherry butt.. Makes you want to suck his dick and spank his butt..

Who's your daddy..

11 hours ago, Tachyons said:

I think I just converted one more friend into the art of free ball.

Nice one mate.. What did you do or tell him to freeball. Is he straight ?

On 19/06/2016 at 11:08 PM, Guest Jay said:

Anyone here who freeball be it full time or part time shaves ?

For those whom witness people whom freeballing. Which one turn you on more ? Witnessing a hairy dick (don't shave) or a hairless dick (cleanly shave)

I much prefer a hairy bush and low-hanging balls.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 6/19/2016 at 11:08 PM, Guest Jay said:

Anyone here who freeball be it full time or part time shaves ?

For those whom witness people whom freeballing. Which one turn you on more ? Witnessing a hairy dick (don't shave) or a hairless dick (cleanly shave)

Medium n thick hair

On 20/06/2016 at 7:47 PM, Guest Guest said:

Imagine that tight cherry butt in that uniform without underwear and can see the dick shape plus that cherry butt.. Makes you want to suck his dick and spank his butt..

Who's your daddy..

Or I'll be a school prefect, spotcheck boys who don't adhere to dress code (wearing underwear) by squeezing their butt to look for brief line.

Those can't find brief line will be stripped on the spot and punish them by public-jerking.

No cum = cannot go back to class

:twisted:

I don't know how you guys do it... I can't never freeball or go commando haha it feels uncomfortable especially if you're the kind of person who gets hard easily haha :x

52 minutes ago, fallmerees said:

I don't know how you guys do it... I can't never freeball or go commando haha it feels uncomfortable especially if you're the kind of person who gets hard easily haha :x

Difficult for u as yr cock is very big.

50 minutes ago, omgwthwtf said:

Haha I've gotten hard several times in public, and I tend to wear white shorts.

It does get awkward but I just try to hide it with my hand or think it away lol xD

Dont say commando.i use to wear boxer n guess what.i got down from the bus with an obvious hard

on in my office pants until a guy saw that.hahahaha 

Guest AtHomeOnly

I only freeballing when home but when go out I wear undies not. I don‘t get hard easily when freeballing unless I shake my legs and the fabric rubs my dick sensitive area.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, bennyboi said:

Or I'll be a school prefect, spotcheck boys who don't adhere to dress code (wearing underwear) by squeezing their butt to look for brief line.

Those can't find brief line will be stripped on the spot and punish them by public-jerking.

Squeeze their butt only to check for brief lines ? I though you will also squeeze their front area to check if they are wearing.

i think I will pull down their pants and suck their dicks off.. Major turn on if their are in school uniforms without their briefs be it if it is hairy or not 

28 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Difficult for u as yr cock is very big.

Haha what? No. It's average. It's just very uncomfortable without having something to hold your junk haha

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Squeeze their butt only to check for brief lines ? I though you will also squeeze their front area to check if they are wearing.

i think I will pull down their pants and suck their dicks off.. Major turn on if their are in school uniforms without their briefs be it if it is hairy or not 

Haha, I'd rather line them against the wall like a crime suspect with their butt perking up.

Squeezing their crotch is a must for inspection in case they're wearing thongs xD

Sucking them sounds like a reward to them, best is they were to suck those who wears underwear ;)

If so, there might be a spike in students going commando

this fitness instructor, Daniel Chan, i swear he doesn't like to wear underwear, esp during his lesson

either his dick is soo big or he go commando

though I didn't join his class, I follow him on IG to see if he's wearing underwear everything he posts.

2j3k2eg.png

some posts of him 'freeballing'..... wanna join his class while i freeball and show him my exposed dick ;)

22 minutes ago, bennyboi said:

Haha, I'd rather line them against the wall like a crime suspect with their butt perking up.

Squeezing their crotch is a must for inspection in case they're wearing thongs xD

Sucking them sounds like a reward to them, best is they were to suck those who wears underwear ;)

If so, there might be a spike in students going commando

My take is more and more people especially the younger generation are going freeballing. Not sure if it is due to the hot weather or pure peer "pleasure".

comes to talk about uniform. Any freeball during their NS days. Be it army or police when they are on duty.

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, bennyboi said:

this fitness instructor, Daniel Chan, i swear he doesn't like to wear underwear, esp during his lesson

though I didn't join his class, I follow him on IG to see if he's wearing underwear everything he posts.

2j3k2eg.png

some posts of him 'freeballing'..... wanna join his class while i freeball and show him my exposed dick ;)

He looks like he has a yummy big package

Guest Seasoned Freeballer
9 hours ago, bennyboi said:

2j3k2eg.png

If his big tent is not because he is freeballing. Imagine his tent size if he freeball. Yummy Yummy

Lucky partner.

20 minutes ago, bjhj said:

I always sleep without a piece of cloth

Loves to sleep naked.

13 hours ago, bennyboi said:

I believe it is common for school boys to freeball. When I saw enrolled in secondary school many years back. Remember I was in secondary 1, wearing shorts. Witnessed a few of my classmates and schoolmates freeballing.

Made fun of one of them, he admit he doesn't like to wear undies and loves the feeling of freeballing. His dick at that time was as yummy as we were only 14 then. Not a bushy too..

There was one incident when one of my classmate, he was 15 then in secondary 1, as he was studying primary 7 and 8. So his dick and pubes was already very well developed. He was punished to sit down on the floor at the front of the classroom. and I was seated at the front row in front of him. From one of the angle, I could see his hairy and juicy dick. Not sure why or what he saw, (could be he saw some guys without undies, or some girls without undies) that cause his dick to be at full attention. Form what I estimate, his dick size was at least 6.5inch. Had a good view.

It wasn't until we reached secondary 4 did they start wearing underwear, as I notice their brief lines, But then at times, I don't see it. Probably they have gone part time freeballing rather than full time freeballing.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest KonekNgaceng said:

Aiyah the trainer guy had a hard on lah not because his barang is besar. :D

If it is hard on. Then it can explain the big package. Imagine if it is not Hard on already such a big tent. If it is hard on. Won't it be like a horse hung.

6 minutes ago, TamPenis said:

It's a short by Yonex.

Royal Sporting House, perhaps?

Thanks Tam!

Im also looking at the white school shorts worn by secondary school boys. How to procure one when im not in secondary school? =)

27 minutes ago, TamPenis said:

Katong Shopping Centre has a shop that sells school uniform for all schools.  

Intending to freeball in those school uniform ?

Guest PSLah
1 hour ago, LPG said:

Anyone know where to get the white shorts that the trainer is wearing? The shorter and tighter the shorts, the better it will be; but it must have zip.

2j3k2eg.png

That tent looks like being Photoshop-ed. :D

1 hour ago, LPG said:

Intend to freeball in white school shorts only, wearing normal singlet or T-shirt; not wearing the whole school uniform. =)

Nice. Maybe you can convert the new school boys ?

Guest Jay free
3 hours ago, Guest Jay said:

Nice. Maybe you can convert the new school boys ?

Freeballing during school days was one of the most fun thing to do. Surprisingly girls when see the guy dick when freeballing will look away. But the guys will continue to stare. Not sure why. Maybe to compare the size or why so bushy bushy than mine 

8 hours ago, Guest KonekNgaceng said:

Aiyah the trainer guy had a hard on lah not because his barang is besar. :D

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If it is hard on. Then it can explain the big package. Imagine if it is not Hard on already such a big tent. If it is hard on. Won't it be like a horse hung.

i'd do that pose with the same tigher white shorts in front of him with a hard-on without underwear.

and tell him that i'm stuck in that position and need his help.

not sure he'll help me up or help me by jerking me off on the spot.

and now i wanna suck him while he stay on that position.

41 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

your friends r straight?

Why? We are very casual and normally even wear singlet and shorts out.

but they sometimes commando too or typical renoma. Love seeing their waistband and brief line

1 hour ago, bennyboi said:

going out to have supper with friends...

because of you guys and this topic,

i decided to leave my underwear on where it should be, in my closet

21nfo7m.jpg

Hmmm..... Reminds me of a Singapore polytechnic student I saw a few years back. I was climbing up the stairs to the overhead bridge and he was going down. I saw the shape of his dick. Just that his was facing upwards.

still can recall the cute and innocent boyish looking face. Would have pull him to a corner and suck it  

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Jay said:

Hmmm..... Reminds me of a Singapore polytechnic student I saw a few years back. I was climbing up the stairs to the overhead bridge and he was going down. I saw the shape of his dick. Just that his was facing upwards.

still can recall the cute and innocent boyish looking face. Would have pull him to a corner and suck it  

Haha... I am not surprise that you saw one in poly freeballing.

When I was in poly in the eastern region 10 years ago. There are any so many guys I saw freeballing. It was quite a trend then to wear those low waist jeans, a fashion for the guys too and could see their butt crack. A clear sign not wearing. Quite a eye candy especially when seated behind them.

22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

...There are any so many guys I saw freeballing. It was quite a trend then to wear those low waist jeans, a fashion for the guys too and could see their butt crack. A clear sign not wearing. Quite a eye candy especially when seated behind them.

Not only student, it happens for adults too. See that a lot at hawker centres and coffee shops. 

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Not only student, it happens for adults too. See that a lot at hawker centres and coffee shops. 

Weather too hot don't wear cooler. Lesser clothes to wash too

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.