Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Guest

No offence to those people whom are on the bigger built. (Overweight).

I seems to notice more button crack on people whom are over weight as compared to those whom are not.

Not sure if it is bcos they can't find suitable size undies or there are more people freeballing

Guest Guest
On ‎19‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 0:51 AM, analogous said:

tumblr_nwnaq7G77m1uo5qibo1_1280.jpg

Nice.. if this is the scene i can get at Starbucks. I will sit there all day looking at his dick.

He looks shaved ?

Guest guest
12 minutes ago, Laoshep said:

Ran out of undies.

decided to go free balling while driving uber...

like the feeling...

quite shiok

Be careful 

Later ur brother catch cold lol

34 minutes ago, Laoshep said:

Ran out of undies.

like the feeling...

quite shiok

We have heard some interesting encounters with cab drivers. Wonder if anyone has any to share with uber drivers... especially when they are driving freeball... what a treat! Haha

Guest Newbie
2 hours ago, Laoshep said:

Ran out of undies.

like the feeling...

quite shiok

No offence to those people whom are on the bigger built. (Overweight).

I seems to notice more button crack on people whom are over weight as compared to those whom are not.

Not sure if it is bcos they can't find suitable size undies or there are more people freeballing

Never had that problem of running out. Cos I don't own any in the first place 

Guest Jianhao

Free balling at work requires some degree of bravado; when your pants are fitted, the outline of the penis and testicles are pretty in-your-face! Nevertheless I do enjoy going commando too :D

Guest 72%dark

Recently spent a whole day – went to the gym, shopping, running errands etc – 'freeballing' in a pair of sports shorts with lining. My conclusion: no kick; almost the same as wearing underwear. Better to go all the way and choose something without a lining. :twisted:

Guest freeballer
7 hours ago, 72%dark said:

Recently spent a whole day – went to the gym, shopping, running errands etc – 'freeballing' in a pair of sports shorts with lining. My conclusion: no kick; almost the same as wearing underwear. Better to go all the way and choose something without a lining. :twisted:

LOL trust me when you have freeball enough, it will just be v normal and you wont even think about it. i will put on underwear when i go running though, to protect my balls and dick from shaking to and fro too vigorously :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

I freeball almost 365 days a year. The only time I wear underwear or underwear is when going to colder countries.

Go work, gym, malls everywhere also freeball

I just hate an extra layer tightening my groin area it just feels so uncomfortable 

Guest Jianhao

I feel like going commando underneath a sarong will be very shiok.

That said, i tried to go commando with working pants today; the bulge is definitely very obvious. In the end i put on a boxer briefs for comfort reason (cotton feels nicer than polyester), and yet the bulge is actually still pretty obvious! The more you know.

Edited by Jianhao

2 minutes ago, Jianhao said:

That said, i tried to go commando with working pants today; the outline is definitely very obvious. In the end i put on a boxer briefs for comfort reason (cotton feels nicer than polyester), and yet the outline is actually still pretty obvious! The more you know.

I think the general rule is, sarong is meant to be worn just like that, no undies

10 minutes ago, Jianhao said:

That said, i tried to go commando with working pants today; the outline is definitely very obvious. In the end i put on a boxer briefs for comfort reason (cotton feels nicer than polyester), and yet the outline is actually still pretty obvious! The more you know.

bro, how I wish to see your outline lol

5 hours ago, Jianhao said:

That said, i tried to go commando with working pants today; the bulge is definitely very obvious. In the end i put on a boxer briefs for comfort reason (cotton feels nicer than polyester), and yet the bulge is actually still pretty obvious! The more you know.

Haha just don't mind it too much
Am sure most other people won't really bother 
They'd probably just be in awe of ur huge bulge 

3 hours ago, Jianhao said:

In the spirit of this thread, I am going to work full commando today! 

We will see how today goes.

20160804_050755.jpg

Hope u don't "get wet down there"... 

Esp if u have hot male colleagues in the office working with U...

Guest Jianhao
5 hours ago, lovehandle said:

did u really walk into the office with that "rage" on?

Haha it was just a semi-hardon..it settles itself once I get busy with work to a slightly more appropriate appearance.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.