Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

i always freeball in the gym but to me not really free ball, u know nowadays many brands of sports shorts comes with tights inside, not the triangle lining.

so with that i do no see why should i wear an underwear seriously.  If any of u guys owns this kind of shorts will u wear underwear beneath?

anyway many of my gym friends like to wear those compression tights and very obvious they are not wearing anything inside lor when bench or squat or deadlift so obvious. but no one cares. some even go home like that after workout, i do not find that a big deal seriously.

1 minute ago, quanjishou said:

i always freeball in the gym but to me not really free ball, u know nowadays many brands of sports shorts comes with tights inside, not the triangle lining.

so with that i do no see why should i wear an underwear seriously.  If any of u guys owns this kind of shorts will u wear underwear beneath?

anyway many of my gym friends like to wear those compression tights and very obvious they are not wearing anything inside lor when bench or squat or deadlift so obvious. but no one cares. some even go home like that after workout, i do not find that a big deal seriously.

kool .. that's the way ... in other western countries, guys just wear shorts in commandos and u can see their balls and cock bouncing like nobody business... Singapore to be an advance country needs to be open minded ..

wearing tights showing the bulge n buttcrack is nothing .. at least we are still wearing something as long as we are naked in public ..

just cannot understand why some commuters just like to make a hoo-ha

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I actually like this kind of shorts very much. Unfortunately, not many brands making it and it's not cheap. 

in fact a lot of brand now.  initially only nike, now reebok, under amour, New balance, adidas, odlo also have.

fit wise nike still one of the best. reebok is not very good. there rest not yet tried.

57 minutes ago, skybeach said:

Perfectly fine to freeball while gymming. Will feel less restrictive actually. Most people won't bother looking at your crotch as they are too busy training or looking at themselves or their handphones, etc.

i think depends on what kind of shorts u wear. if got lining still ok. or at least the shorts is about knee level.

i ever saw ppl benching with shorts no lining no underwear and quite loose and balls comes out. but he cannot do anything because he needs to finish his set rack the weights before sit up. by then the ball already expose almost a minutes. lucky or unlucky there are not gals at free weights area.

Just finish work out at my condo gym. Saw a  cool japanese hunk was swimming in his white color Nike 1/2 compression tights. After his swim i saw him dry himself & sit at the pool chair to rest. He later put on his singlet & came into the gym & obviously he was free balling. The white color tights was so tight tat he must be squeezing himself into size S tat does not suit him. I see the tights was stretch to max & the material become thinner till can see the shape of his dick so clearly & bit of his dick skin color too. He was lying on the bench doing his chest & his protruding bulge making me go hard! Was there admiring till he finish & go off.

Hot encounter

47 minutes ago, Guest Xavier said:

Freeballing is something I enjoy very much, and would do so whenever I go out for runs. I like the airy feeling and when you feel that your balls are free. Maybe it's also just me, but I feel that running without an underwear is something that turns me on. So whenever I jog, I would pay attention to those guys with short shorts. There's a chance they might be freeballing like me too! 

There was once I was jogging around my house, and as usual, no putting an underwear on. I took a longer route that night, and jogged along a park connector. The park connector was dimly lit and beside it was a huge canal. I was wearing a white FBT singlet as I was running. It was quiet until I noticed there was someone of around my age (late twenties) behind me. He was jogging too but faster than me. He happened to be shirtless too. So I seized my chance, turned my head a little to do a quick scan on his shorts, but they were pretty loose so I couldn't tell if he was freeballing. But whatever the case is, I was already attracted by his hot bod. His nipples were rather tiny and his body was covered with sweat. He probably noticed that I was looking at him, tho I tried to do it as quickly and discreetly as possible. I wanted to give him an impression that I'm just merely looking at who was jogging behind me. But I guessed I failed. So he gave me a little nod and continued running. 

A part of me is also an exhibitionist, but not an extreme one. Or maybe I just love the idea of being nude and the airy feeling that comes with me - just like freeballing. So I took of my singlet and continued to run. Whew, I was getting slightly turned on somehow. Perhaps by the sight of his body. 

The park connector was quite a long stretch. Up till a point, I noticed the same guy I saw earlier. He was standing by the lamp post and he was doing some leg stretches. Quite a sexy moment when you have two topless guys along a quiet park connector. The only unsexy thing is that it is beside a canal. I jogged slower than before, hoping to get his attention. Again, maybe because of the thought that I get to see his naked bod again, I was horny and my dick got hard immediately. Plus, I wasn't wearing underwear. 

The buldge was rather obvious. As I ran passed him, he suddenly called out "Hey, dude. Your shoelace."

Ok I totally didn't expect that and it was awkward. There I was feeling horny and here you are stopping to tell me about my shoelace which was untied. I didn't even realise. 

So I bent down to tie, meantime saying "Thanks" to him. 

I tried to continue a conversation with him, "So, you jog here often?" 

"Yeah, at this time." But I could tell that his eyes were looking at my buldge. 

"First time jogging here?" 

"I jog around the neighorbourhood usually, once in a while I'll come here, but it's my first time jogging here at night." 

"You jog shirtless?" 

"Depends. Today's weather is good for jogging topless." 

My eyes were on his shorts too as we were talking. My imagination could be rather wild at times, but I thought I could somehow make out the shape of his dick. I could see the balls, and my guess most likely is that he is freeballing too. But it wasn't hard...

He noticed me again, or maybe I was just too obvious for him not to notice. 

"I jog topless usually. It's cooling." 

"Haha, yeah..." I adjusted my shorts a little. 

"Erm.." He said, "Are you erected?" 

"Opps, sorry." 

"No, no. It's cool. Can I feel it?"

Holy shit. The moment I heard it - I was getting more excited. I totally didn't expect it to escalate this fast. I moved closer to him, and he placed his hand on my shorts to feel my dick. "Can I feel yours too?" I asked. He nodded and immediately, I slipped my hand into it. 

"Woah, you're fast."

His dick was kinda soft, and I played with it and soon it slowly grew hard. 

"This place is very quiet at this time." He said. 

"You're freeballing too huh?" 

He smiled wryly, and I continued playing with his dick. He gradually slipped his fingers from beneath my shorts to my balls and then my dick. He tapped on my head with his fingers and then moved to my asshole. It was a sensational feeling, and all these was done without removing our shorts. 

My other bare hand played with his nipples and I stroked his dick meantime. I could feel that he had some precum. I quickly smeared the precum all over his head and continued to rub it even harder. 

It it was a good feeling for me too, when he toyed with my hole and grabbed my balls. 

"Fuck, I wish we are in somewhere private. Is your house available?" I asked. 

He breathed, "No. You?"

"No, either." 

"We can do this again tomorrow.."

"You're hot. I want to cum on you like right now."

"There's a toilet in front. We can do it there."

So we went straight for the toilet, and into the handicapped's cubicle. It was rather spacious for us, and he stripped down his shorts. His large uncut dick was in front of me. His peehole was huge. I rubbed it harder, and then began sucking it. 

Within a short span of a few minutes, he moaned, "I'm gonna cum." 

"No... Suck me first."

I didn't want it to end. Besides, this was an unexpected encounter that I wanted it to last. He hurriedly went down to his knees and pulled down my shorts. My erected cock was soon his mouth. Not long too, I felt that I was gonna cum. I pushed him way gently and made him turned over, bending down. 

"I'm gonna cum on your back, ok?" 

He nodded and I placed my cock on the butt crack. I leaned slightly forward too and played with his nipples. Soon enough, I cummed all over his back.

Then, it was his turn. He request to cum on my front because he has a thing for nipples. So I grabbed his dick and placed it on my right nipple to cum on it. In no time, I could feel the hot cum straight from his dick on my chest. It flowed down to my hips and then my thighs. Quickly, he grabbed some toilet paper to wipe it off me. 

It was one of my most kinky experiences and it perhaps started all from freeballing. After the incident, we still see each other often along the park connector. Both of us are still topless and freeballing. 

So maybe you could also try freeballing. It's a way to cruise too. 

Edited by enthuboy_93

5 hours ago, Guest Xavier said:

Freeballing is something I enjoy very much, and would do so whenever I go out for runs. I like the airy feeling and when you feel that your balls are free. Maybe it's also just me, but I feel that running without an underwear is something that turns me on. So whenever I jog, I would pay attention to those guys with short shorts. There's a chance they might be freeballing like me too! 

There was once I was jogging around my house, and as usual, no putting an underwear on. I took a longer route that night, and jogged along a park connector. The park connector was dimly lit and beside it was a huge canal. I was wearing a white FBT singlet as I was running. It was quiet until I noticed there was someone of around my age (late twenties) behind me. He was jogging too but faster than me. He happened to be shirtless too. So I seized my chance, turned my head a little to do a quick scan on his shorts, but they were pretty loose so I couldn't tell if he was freeballing. But whatever the case is, I was already attracted by his hot bod. His nipples were rather tiny and his body was covered with sweat. He probably noticed that I was looking at him, tho I tried to do it as quickly and discreetly as possible. I wanted to give him an impression that I'm just merely looking at who was jogging behind me. But I guessed I failed. So he gave me a little nod and continued running. 

A part of me is also an exhibitionist, but not an extreme one. Or maybe I just love the idea of being nude and the airy feeling that comes with me - just like freeballing. So I took of my singlet and continued to run. Whew, I was getting slightly turned on somehow. Perhaps by the sight of his body. 

The park connector was quite a long stretch. Up till a point, I noticed the same guy I saw earlier. He was standing by the lamp post and he was doing some leg stretches. Quite a sexy moment when you have two topless guys along a quiet park connector. The only unsexy thing is that it is beside a canal. I jogged slower than before, hoping to get his attention. Again, maybe because of the thought that I get to see his naked bod again, I was horny and my dick got hard immediately. Plus, I wasn't wearing underwear. 

The buldge was rather obvious. As I ran passed him, he suddenly called out "Hey, dude. Your shoelace."

Ok I totally didn't expect that and it was awkward. There I was feeling horny and here you are stopping to tell me about my shoelace which was untied. I didn't even realise. 

So I bent down to tie, meantime saying "Thanks" to him. 

I tried to continue a conversation with him, "So, you jog here often?" 

"Yeah, at this time." But I could tell that his eyes were looking at my buldge. 

"First time jogging here?" 

"I jog around the neighorbourhood usually, once in a while I'll come here, but it's my first time jogging here at night." 

"You jog shirtless?" 

"Depends. Today's weather is good for jogging topless." 

My eyes were on his shorts too as we were talking. My imagination could be rather wild at times, but I thought I could somehow make out the shape of his dick. I could see the balls, and my guess most likely is that he is freeballing too. But it wasn't hard...

He noticed me again, or maybe I was just too obvious for him not to notice. 

"I jog topless usually. It's cooling." 

"Haha, yeah..." I adjusted my shorts a little. 

"Erm.." He said, "Are you erected?" 

"Opps, sorry." 

"No, no. It's cool. Can I feel it?"

Holy shit. The moment I heard it - I was getting more excited. I totally didn't expect it to escalate this fast. I moved closer to him, and he placed his hand on my shorts to feel my dick. "Can I feel yours too?" I asked. He nodded and immediately, I slipped my hand into it. 

"Woah, you're fast."

His dick was kinda soft, and I played with it and soon it slowly grew hard. 

"This place is very quiet at this time." He said. 

"You're freeballing too huh?" 

He smiled wryly, and I continued playing with his dick. He gradually slipped his fingers from beneath my shorts to my balls and then my dick. He tapped on my head with his fingers and then moved to my asshole. It was a sensational feeling, and all these was done without removing our shorts. 

My other bare hand played with his nipples and I stroked his dick meantime. I could feel that he had some precum. I quickly smeared the precum all over his head and continued to rub it even harder. 

It it was a good feeling for me too, when he toyed with my hole and grabbed my balls. 

"Fuck, I wish we are in somewhere private. Is your house available?" I asked. 

He breathed, "No. You?"

"No, either." 

"We can do this again tomorrow.."

"You're hot. I want to cum on you like right now."

"There's a toilet in front. We can do it there."

So we went straight for the toilet, and into the handicapped's cubicle. It was rather spacious for us, and he stripped down his shorts. His large uncut dick was in front of me. His peehole was huge. I rubbed it harder, and then began sucking it. 

Within a short span of a few minutes, he moaned, "I'm gonna cum." 

"No... Suck me first."

I didn't want it to end. Besides, this was an unexpected encounter that I wanted it to last. He hurriedly went down to his knees and pulled down my shorts. My erected cock was soon his mouth. Not long too, I felt that I was gonna cum. I pushed him way gently and made him turned over, bending down. 

"I'm gonna cum on your back, ok?" 

He nodded and I placed my cock on the butt crack. I leaned slightly forward too and played with his nipples. Soon enough, I cummed all over his back.

Then, it was his turn. He request to cum on my front because he has a thing for nipples. So I grabbed his dick and placed it on my right nipple to cum on it. In no time, I could feel the hot cum straight from his dick on my chest. It flowed down to my hips and then my thighs. Quickly, he grabbed some toilet paper to wipe it off me. 

It was one of my most kinky experiences and it perhaps started all from freeballing. After the incident, we still see each other often along the park connector. Both of us are still topless and freeballing. 

So maybe you could also try freeballing. It's a way to cruise too. 

Love it! Just imagining I am in your position as I read. 

Edited by redmeat

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Guest cool said:

Just finish work out at my condo gym. Saw a  cool japanese hunk was swimming in his white color Nike 1/2 compression tights. After his swim i saw him dry himself & sit at the pool chair to rest. He later put on his singlet & came into the gym & obviously he was free balling. The white color tights was so tight tat he must be squeezing himself into size S tat does not suit him. I see the tights was stretch to max & the material become thinner till can see the shape of his dick so clearly & bit of his dick skin color too. He was lying on the bench doing his chest & his protruding bulge making me go hard! Was there admiring till he finish & go off.

Some guys out there really not shy or dare to show what they have. I can't stop myself falling in luv with this kind of guys! 

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Some guys out there really not shy or dare to show what they have. I can't stop myself falling in luv with this kind of guys! 

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Next time take photo discretely la. We also want to get hard 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe some guys doesn't aware that he is exposing his deek indirectly to other people.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe some guys doesn't aware that he is exposing his deek indirectly to other people.

Yes..... Should have more of these guys around our life!  Haha... 

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I wonder how many of you while servibg as NSF freeball duty guard duty or admin work in number 3 or 4. 

Which one do you find it more kinky. Personally i like to freeball in no.4 and find it more kinky.

No.4 
Quite often

Edited by enthuboy_93

Nowadays, freeballing is very common .. I get to see guys from various age in commando be it in a pair of cotton drawstrings shorts, sweatpants, business pants, running shorts ..

I know they freeballing due to the bulge swaying left and right, fwd and backward .. and some of the shorts are so thin that their cock head is pretty visible ..

Guest Newbie
23 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Nowadays, freeballing is very common .. I get to see guys from various age in commando be it in a pair of cotton drawstrings shorts, sweatpants, business pants, running shorts ..

I know they freeballing due to the bulge swaying left and right, fwd and backward .. and some of the shorts are so thin that their cock head is pretty visible ..

True... nowadays I do see more people freeballing at shopping malls too. And the material is getting thinner too.

I think it cannot be they are wearing boxers.

22 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

True... nowadays I do see more people freeballing at shopping malls too. And the material is getting thinner too.

I think it cannot be they are wearing boxers.

yes with boxers inside, the swinging of the bulge will not be that obvious and the shape of the cock head will not that visible too ...

Guest Newbie
4 hours ago, DeMarko said:

yes with boxers inside, the swinging of the bulge will not be that obvious and the shape of the cock head will not that visible too ...

On second thoughts. I do notice more guys going out in shorts and the shape of the budge and swing is obvious.

Guest Guest
23 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Would you hide the fact that you are freeballing when your friends. Bith straight or guys ask.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Would you hide the fact that you are freeballing when your friends. Bith straight or guys ask.

Nope, I did tell my colleagues that I am freeballing when I am in jeans

Guest So horny

My TV repair man is here. He is a big and tall guy... at least 1.92. When he squad down to do something I could see his ass crack very clearly... meaning he is not wearing underwear! I was at the kitchen cutting some vegetable and my eyes kept wondering to his direction. When he stood up I noticed he is definitely free balling as I could see his tool moving inside his overall. Help... what should I do to deduce him... he is so big and tall I am so scare leh that he is also huge down there! What to do quick!

1 minute ago, Guest So horny said:

My TV repair man is here. He is a big and tall guy... at least 1.92. When he squad down to do something I could see his ass crack very clearly... meaning he is not wearing underwear! I was at the kitchen cutting some vegetable and my eyes kept wondering to his direction. When he stood up I noticed he is definitely free balling as I could see his tool moving inside his overall. Help... what should I do to deduce him... he is so big and tall I am so scare leh that he is also huge down there! What to do quick!

Offer him a glass of water or preferably soda or coffee (drinks that are coloured ) and accidentally spill it on him. Then insists he remove his pants to wash them.

Love. 

Guest Guest

My undies are permanently locked inside the drawer

freeball 365 days a year, 24 hours a day

work, gym, travel, always freeball 

sleep in the nude everynight even going to winter destination also nude under the warm blanket

my roommate sees me nude everyday and doesn't mind a bit hahahaha 

15 hours ago, Guest So horny said:

Thought you would purposely wear some shorts and "accidently" show to him you are free balling  

Guest Newbie
On Thursday, March 02, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Guest So horny said:

Sounds so kinky..... 

On 2/27/2017 at 11:24 PM, enthuboy_93 said:

No.4 
Quite often

On 2/27/2017 at 10:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

I wonder how many of you while servibg as NSF freeball duty guard duty or admin work in number 3 or 4. 

Which one do you find it more kinky. Personally i like to freeball in no.4 and find it more kinky.

On 2/27/2017 at 11:32 PM, Astroboy said:

No.3

did that in no 3 and 4 b4.

no 3, looks sexy esp when ppl cant see ur VBL so they sort of know u probably freeball and the material is quite clingy so if u got a perky butt, looks even better

no 4 is nice just that the seams part abit rough n the button fly is a problem

That day sch days we have chalet. Morning wake up those siao on guy wanna go for morning jog. One of the guy freeball when we r back he got hard dunno because of what. But so obvious that where we suspect he freeball. When we ask him he denied freeball. Then we said show us your underwear he refuse. End up to proof we r right. We attack him n strip off his shorts n he really freeball. 

1 hour ago, bradlee said:

That day sch days we have chalet. Morning wake up those siao on guy wanna go for morning jog. One of the guy freeball when we r back he got hard dunno because of what. But so obvious that where we suspect he freeball. When we ask him he denied freeball. Then we said show us your underwear he refuse. End up to proof we r right. We attack him n strip off his shorts n he really freeball. 

WOW, so having a hardon freeballing ?

1 hour ago, bradlee said:

Ya. The thing is we was jogging topless. So when we took off his shorts he was totally naked. Because of the noise the rest of the ppl woke up. The gals n those guy did not jog came down. It was a double storey chalet. We refuse to return his shorts lor. N he hide in the toilet. 

Guess lots of people would have seen his hairy cock. Would be fun to grab him down and stroke him till he comes

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.