Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

2 hours ago, bradlee said:

That day joined a running event wearing my old 2xu tights. After the run go back home. Maybe it's old so after years of washing gets thinner n because of swear. When aircon blow in mrt I felt so naked is really like wearing a boxer brief out sia. No underwear inside. Anyone experience this b4?

So urs erected n anyone noticed?

On 14/05/2017 at 10:05 PM, bradlee said:

That day joined a running event wearing my old 2xu tights. .... When aircon blow in mrt I felt so naked is really like wearing a boxer brief out sia. No underwear inside. Anyone experience this b4?

Experienced many time. I dun wear u derwear under my 2xu tights too. It's common. Enjoy that feeling. :P

Anyone encountered the embrassing moment when your jeans or pants tear right at the back pocket.

Just last week I was freeballing and I didn't realised my jeans was torn right where my right butt cheek is.

I was out since morning and didn't realised till evening until my friend told me.

Luckily my t shirt was long enough and I had my bag to cover.

Not sure how many have seen my naked butt. 

Just now, Guest Jay said:

Anyone encountered the embrassing moment when your jeans or pants tear right at the back pocket.

Just last week I was freeballing and I didn't realised my jeans was torn right where my right butt cheek is.

I was out since morning and didn't realised till evening until my friend told me.

Same thing happened to me. Was at work, then travel from east to west on the train to meet my dad and sis. Only then my sis told me my there is a big hole in my pants.

My t-shirt wasn't long enough to cover and my sling bag strap wasn't long enough either. I have to tie the bag over my waist to cover it. 

I bet my colleagues and other commuters on the train saw my tan line thru that hole....

however said

I like first point on shdnt freeballing
And the last pt as well as 2nd last
(Dont wear squeezy and dont stick to one style )

Seeing a reputable brand is equally impt!
Of cos frequent laundry is impt as well

gd to have alternative views sometime

4 minutes ago, SKYT said:

Ladies dun like whities? I find man in whities sexy. 

same here, I melt when I see a man in white (don't hve to be extra handsome or youngish) , but I noticed bottoms usually don't dress in white and boxer briefs

btms tend to wear squeezy apparels and bright/loud colours (not white)

that is the part which I disagree w the article!

but I have read other articles, why women trust a men in whiteys is cos the man knows how to laundry and maintain his whiteys hence he is so trustworthy  (Can be troublesome to wash them but they took effort to select the colour)

while I also like blacks (not so much of greys and blues, n definitely not bright yellows, orange or pink and red or even purple) , I maintain a few selection , cos certain apparels cannot go with black undies (like the article mentioned) ....we might have to shift our discussion to:

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Jay said:

7 hours ago, ryk said:

Same thing happened to me. Was at work, then travel from east to west on the train to meet my dad and sis. Only then my sis told me my there is a big hole in my pants.

My t-shirt wasn't long enough to cover and my sling bag strap wasn't long enough either. I have to tie the bag over my waist to cover it. 

I bet my colleagues and other commuters on the train saw my tan line thru that hole....

What if the front pocket of the jeans or pants were to tear and everyone can see the hairy cock.  I ever encounter where I accidently slit the side of my jeans near the waist (around a 3 inches cut) showing my hip bone. Can clearly see I am going commando. Feels odd yet kinky at the sam time.

Guest Guests
42 minutes ago, birth_ave said:

how do people freeball in fbt?

lol i removed the lining in mine and..when i sit...definitely some part gets exposed LOL 

and if theres even the slightest arousal, gg man

Then will birdie will be greeting freeballers like us

9 hours ago, birth_ave said:

how do people freeball in fbt?

lol i removed the lining in mine and..when i sit...definitely some part gets exposed LOL 

and if theres even the slightest arousal, gg man

some of the fbt are so soft. any bulge will be so obvious

Pse make sure you can pull it off, couple days back saw a fat+ugly guy in a tight white fbt shorts his bulge was so obvious when he walks and it was visually disturbing in a disgusting way.

Guest Newbie
55 minutes ago, SKYT said:

Haha... yesterday I went commando in my bermuda at city hall starbucks. 

Lol... dammm I must have missed it. I was not at Starbucks City Hall. Else I could have seen you.

Guest guest

I saw a lot of ang moh free ball when I m in LA last week.

Lots of them were wearing the grey long sports cotton pants & the shape of their hanging flaccid dick can clearly seen on their pants. You can too see their dicks swinging in their pants when they are walking.

I went into a public toilet & just nice to see 1 ang moh had finish his pee at the urinal. His grey cotton pants was down on his thigh & buttock was white & smooth. He was flipping & flipping his dick for the last drop of urine. His dick was soft flaccid and was really long and fat like a banana with the hung balls behind. After he was done he pull up his pants, no underwear inside & his dick was obviously swinging in the pants when he walk to the sink. I saw him outside the toilet again, he was waiting for his girlfriend. I can clearly see his dick shape & his dick head on the pants under the sun.

I love to see guys free ball. Look really sexy!

I have a few straight colleagues free balling too. Is so obvious espcially under the sun when i see their dick head & shape on their pants. One of them has quite a long dick & his office pants are all slim fit when i can clearly see his dick parking down to his inner groin. Even when he is sitting on chair i can too see his dick protruding on his pants at his inner groin area .

Guest Guest
On 5/23/2017 at 0:16 AM, Guest guest said:

I saw a lot of ang moh free ball when I m in LA last week.

Lots of them were wearing the grey long sports cotton pants & the shape of their hanging flaccid dick can clearly seen on their pants. You can too see their dicks swinging in their pants when they are walking.

I went into a public toilet & just nice to see 1 ang moh had finish his pee at the urinal. His grey cotton pants was down on his thigh & buttock was white & smooth. He was flipping & flipping his dick for the last drop of urine. His dick was soft flaccid and was really long and fat like a banana with the hung balls behind. After he was done he pull up his pants, no underwear inside & his dick was obviously swinging in the pants when he walk to the sink. I saw him outside the toilet again, he was waiting for his girlfriend. I can clearly see his dick shape & his dick head on the pants under the sun.

I love to see guys free ball. Look really sexy!

I have a few straight colleagues free balling too. Is so obvious espcially under the sun when i see their dick head & shape on their pants. One of them has quite a long dick & his office pants are all slim fit when i can clearly see his dick parking down to his inner groin. Even when he is sitting on chair i can too see his dick protruding on his pants at his inner groin area .

Guess freeballing in the western country is common and they are more open and not afraid to let people know or see. Where as in Singapore.

We are still more conservative. But I do see more Singaporeans freeballing in their berms when In Shopping mall. This is especially so when you visit the market in the morning for breakfast. Can see lots of dicks swinging

Guest CultureThingy

Most SEA men regardless of their origin are the most conservative among all Asians as they conformed to SEA's local culture that need to cover up for modesty.

I've seen many Vietnamese and North Asians freeballing, it's definitely quite an entertaining to watch their stuff.

Today in the Downtown line mrt, there is a angmoh couple. The guy is a big muscular built chap while the gal has a willowy figure. Both wear tights. Yes! Just tights and nothing over it. The guy wears a navy blue tights while the gal wore a light green tights. Sitting in front of the guy, I have a good of his package. Oh Lala! :redface::P:lol:

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Guess freeballing in the western country is common and they are more open and not afraid to let people know or see. Where as in Singapore.

It's not just whether people see or not, in SG if really unlucky you might get stomped by a kaypoh auntie, or jealous person:

"Pervert man wear obscene shorts, with visible penis line at Hougang. All parents stay Alert." LOL

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

28 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Do not mixed going commando (aka freeballing) up with wearing obscene shorts showing off your manhood.

You can go commando and need not attract everyone's attention.

But if you are "hiao" and wear an obscene shorts showing off your manhood and messy pubes, you are just asking for trouble and inviting aunties to stomp you.

Just last sat morning at neighbourhood hawker centre, I queue behind a lady with her daughter, she "tsk" and look away annoyed. Her reaction was so sudden, and she also repositioned her daughter, to face the front. 

Apparently, nearby two young guys (maybe PRC) still in their sleep clothes, long basketball shorts, but looks like freeballing cos of all the swinging. 

Everyone has different standards and acceptance levels, relax.  It could be decent to us, but to a super conservative person, any shorts with dickline or bulge is obscene.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Fatboi

I like to freeball and tried for a week. I face an issue that I perspire around the groin Area after a long day out. How do u overcome it?

1 hour ago, Guest Fatboi said:

I like to freeball and tried for a week. I face an issue that I perspire around the groin Area after a long day out. How do u overcome it?

I would once in a while go to the toilet to clean it with wet tissue.

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, wintersnow said:

i kind of realise that straight men freeball too. i was back for reservisit and found many freeball in their no4. 

The weather is hot here, freeball is the same as going topless, many guys would do this.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

The weather is hot here, freeball is the same as going topless, many guys would do this.

Only dare to freeball at home or go somewhere near.

The feeling is very nice when u enter a aircon place.

3 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Get used to freeballing outdoors for longer period of time slowly

Not doing it on a regular basis mah.

Liking to wear the new army pt shorts out.

I find it have more support than the old army logo ones. ^_^

2 minutes ago, deathblade88 said:

Not doing it on a regular basis mah.

Liking to wear the new army pt shorts out.

I find it have more support than the old army logo ones. ^_^

Yea only freeball when feeling horny 
But can try do it once in a while freeball to work for a day 
Have yet to get some of the saf pt shorts(the latest version) Always freeball in those 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.