Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

6 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Yea only freeball when feeling horny 
But can try do it once in a while freeball to work for a day 
Have yet to get some of the saf pt shorts(the latest version) Always freeball in those 

Freeballing when horny makes me even more horny.

Freeballing to work is really NOOOOOO !!!

Closest I went was with a pair of boxers, and I was already struggling the whole day. :mellow:

2 hours ago, deathblade88 said:

Freeballing when horny makes me even more horny.

Freeballing to work is really NOOOOOO !!!

Closest I went was with a pair of boxers, and I was already struggling the whole day. :mellow:

I sometimes freeball to work on fri as it's dressdown day. 

But of course ah, must check in front of mirror to make sure nothing is conspicuously eye-catching. :P

7 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

But of course ah, must check in front of mirror to make sure nothing is conspicuously eye-catching. :P

but it can move swing and then go out of place

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

But free ball later pee then the wet mark will be on the pants. Super obvious leh 

11 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Can do "it" discreetly while freeballing mah

But the 'end results' won't it be very obvious ?

Where in the 1st place, we are trying our very best to 'hide' something :P

Edited by deathblade88

6 hours ago, bluerunner said:

4 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Wipe after pee lo, although might still have wet marks
But will only be very obvious if wearing light coloured clothing

i wore some fitting light coloured pants thnking its alright and then when i looked at myself in the mirror before the start of event, i could see a bulge when iim not even hard, not that im particularly big

then one guy saw a photo of me that day and pm me saying its very obvious that im freeballing

on another occassion, i was wearing a thicker pants but again fitting and my colleague ask if my pants is too tight cos he can see my bulge. i just say i gain alot of weight, thats y its like that

19 hours ago, tinkymale said:

But free ball later pee then the wet mark will be on the pants. Super obvious leh 

I dun have this problem~ I freeball anywhere and anytime, even during reservist and outfield.

Looking for Mature Top as bf~

14 hours ago, wintersnow said:

i wore some fitting light coloured pants thnking its alright and then when i looked at myself in the mirror before the start of event, i could see a bulge when iim not even hard, not that im particularly big

then one guy saw a photo of me that day and pm me saying its very obvious that im freeballing

on another occassion, i was wearing a thicker pants but again fitting and my colleague ask if my pants is too tight cos he can see my bulge. i just say i gain alot of weight, thats y its like that

gain weight down there.

Guest Boobrections
16 hours ago, cutejack said:

Ya la.ladies dont hide their boobs so y must we mrn hide our bulge?

Cos boobs dun grow ~3 times their size and hard in a few seconds when aroused.

15 minutes ago, bradlee said:

I got tiny dick. I'm sure no one notice when I freeball. 

Advantages of having a "tiny" soft dick:

- you can go commando aka freeball without looking obscene, which you made you infamous of STOMP website

- you can wear skimpy swimming trunks without having issue like where to put your dick

- ppl will not notice you whether you freeball or naked. 

So, it's not a bad thing after all. 

Edited by bluerunner

u described my experience perfectly lol

49 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Advantages of having a "tiny" soft dick:

- you can go commando aka freeball without looking obscene, which you made you infamous of STOMP website

- you can wear skimpy swimming trunks without having issue like where to put your dick

- ppl will not notice you whether you freeball or naked. 

So, it's not a bad thing after all. 

2 minutes ago, wolfdude said:

ain't that normal for a flaccid dick? 

maybe normal for grower but not shower. if u know what i mean. but even for grower, when i erect doesn't grow so big and mine is thin and cock head small.

i have seen like short but thick or short but cock head big.  so mine is length, thickness and cock head all quite small.

8 minutes ago, bradlee said:

maybe normal for grower but not shower. if u know what i mean. but even for grower, when i erect doesn't grow so big and mine is thin and cock head small.

i have seen like short but thick or short but cock head big.  so mine is length, thickness and cock head all quite small.

hmm.. well if you want, there are ways to grow bigger (: 

20 minutes ago, bradlee said:

show plz

It all in the mind. It actually is no big deal if you freeball. Most male swimmer don't wear anythg under their trunks and unlike female who have pads to cover up, the outline is there. So if you freeball the look is kind of the same. And seriously how many people actually would focus their eyes on someone crotch? Can categorize into 2 groups. Those who does are either those who are interested or those who are looking for "issues to settle". Those who are interested will just salivate and enjoy it more. On the contrary, the other parties who make small ant hill look like Mount Everest will most likely do the same to your 'small' freeballing outing. Making you the next 'biggest asset' roaming the street as if you are naked. 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.