Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest darkflame

Does anyone freeball all the time?

Usually I freeball when I am very horny to let the fabric rub against my little brother but recently I started to freeball daily at home.

After I started to freeball more often, I feel like my balls tend to feel heavier as if they were like free of the constraints when wearing briefs.

Some people say it's more cooling without underwear but like no difference to me. :wacko:

I would love to free ball all the time but cannot, as to much is shown off, even friends have pointed out before that they can notice to much when I free ball, Going out is worse, you see a guy get a bit turned on, your in a pub club and everyone can notice you have a semi. Now with boxers its not easy to notice, you guys must have the same problem

I always freeball at home in my oversized boxers or norm shorts. It gives more "breathing space" and less underwear for laundry? :lol:

However, as the boxers are oversized and some shorts are older (with inner lining dangling), i got to sit or even lie on bed carefully, if not everything will be exposed!

When i am out, of course, usual pair of briefs MUST be there...If not i will feel very naked. :ph34r:

I don't know how people can freeball. I get an erection right away the minute I start to walk. I only freeball when I'm sleeping in my room because I always get an erection everytime I wake up in the morning.

ditto with me!! but have tried to do it, just wearing shorts only at home but have to be so careful as to avoid getting a hard on.. went out once in my jeans without undies.. it was hell of an effort to keep my little bro asleep.. he would try and wake up at the sight of any hot men around.. so now i play safe, instead of baby-sitting my little bro!!

i guess freeballing not for extra horny guys!! haha!!

saint with a past.. sinner with a future.. i'm somewhere in the middle..

Guest darkflame

I don't know how people can freeball. I get an erection right away the minute I start to walk. I only freeball when I'm sleeping in my room because I always get an erection everytime I wake up in the morning.

I always get an instant erection right after I take off my briefs to freeball when I come home. Then I just try to sit very still until the erection goes off.

You and your didi will get used to it. That happened to me too when I started freeballing but now my didi behaves. I try to freeball whenever I can, in jeans or in shorts. The only negative is when it is a very hot day and when I sweat - my balls get a bit sticky and cannot move as freely. Try it, it is a great feeling especially when wearing very loose shorts. It is even better when the shorts are made of light material but if it is then it is very obvious that one is freeballing, sometimes too obvious. :)

At home, freeballing till P5.

However, I free myself in my Uni time. Now, whenever I feel like free balling, I just do it.

It's very sexy feeling if you freeball with bathrobe or silk boxer.

I think some people will gaze you at the right point openly too if your tool starts to sway here and there.

If you have to go an open dusting place, It's a personal hygiene to have additional protection. Unless you have decided to be naked there.

Edited by GKS

I decided to wear my underwear from P6 is due to one little incident.

In P5, after exam, I was talking to my classmates at the back as The tall students always sit behind of the classroom. Suddenly, I noticed one of female classmate who had sit in the first row keep on using her hands swiping her eyes. In the old days, we were told to do that whenever you confronted something obscene or something that you should not be seen. With this little action, you will free from bad luck.

I just wonder why that girl did that.

A chill below. When I look down, half of ball roll out, dangling in the air when I lifted my knee up whiling talking to my friend.My simile frizzed. That night, I asked my mom to get me some under-wears when I am homed.Since then, I log my ball in fixed position. Afterall, I do not want to ruin my good reputation as a good student in school.

Edited by GKS

Guest swimBlue

Freeballing Fridays at work for me ...

Freeballing at clubbing for me ...

Freeballing when shopping for groceries at neighbourhood malls ...

Half freeballing when jogging ... ( inner lining of running shorts present )

Guest darkflame

At home, freeballing till P5.

However, I free myself in my Uni time. Now, whenever I feel like free balling, I just do it.

It's very sexy feeling if you freeball with bathrobe or silk boxer.

I think some people will gaze you at the right point openly too if your tool starts to sway here and there.

If you have to go an open dusting place, It's a personal hygiene to have additional protection. Unless you have decided to be naked there.

I would love to see other guys having their tools swaying left and right, especially if there is a tent there. So I'm one of 'those people'. :whistle:

But that's just part of my wild imagination.

If I had a bathrobe, I won't even wear anything else. Sometimes when nobody is at home, I just wear a shirt only to keep from getting chills when I nap.

with so many guys freeballing everywhere they go, i really need to keep my eyes open for the balls now.. haha!!

come to think of it maybe the guy i saw in sea shell park was freeballing.. i couldn't keep my eyes off his black FBT..

tachyon: u also freeballed at work today.. :P

with so many guys freeballing everywhere they go, i really need to keep my eyes open for the balls now.. haha!!

come to think of it maybe the guy i saw in sea shell park was freeballing.. i couldn't keep my eyes off his black FBT..

tachyon: u also freeballed at work today.. :P

I am still freeballing now in the office ... :) Sea shell park ... Must pry open to look at the ball inside :P ... Oops ... I meant pearl ... :whistle:

I am still freeballing now in the office ... :) Sea shell park ... Must pry open to look at the ball inside :P ... Oops ... I meant pearl ... :whistle:

haha!! so when are you freeballing back home? I should wait somewhere on the way and try and check u out.. ;)

For three years I've never been wearing underwear at home, cos I like to feel 'naked' underneath. Somehow or another, my prick would embarassed me especially when I'm sleeping and my family walks into my room. :oops:

For three years I've never been wearing underwear at home, cos I like to feel 'naked' underneath. Somehow or another, my prick would embarassed me especially when I'm sleeping and my family walks into my room. :oops:

haha! i always use sleep under the sheets.. yes can be embarrassing.. when u dont realise how happy the little boy has been, and somebody walks in..

Guest darkflame

I fear that in the morning when my little brother greets me.

When it's hard, it feels real good against the fabric though. :whistle:

I fear that in the morning when my little brother greets me.

When it's hard, it feels real good against the fabric though. :whistle:

But how I wish I could sleep full nude. Then my little brother won't feel the embarassment when someone walks in. =D

But how I wish I could sleep full nude. Then my little brother won't feel the embarassment when someone walks in. =D

That's why I always lock the door when I'm in my room. Then my little brother can become big brother anytime :lol:

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

Guest darkflame

Went back to briefs after a week of freeballing for modesty's sake, but felt damn tight and uncomfortable.

So I just released my little brother from its prison in my briefs.

As it swing from left to right in my shorts, it swell with joy to greet me.

I'm off to play with little-turned-big brother now. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I like freeballing when I go clubbing. Low cut jeans, take your shirt off when dancing. It feels great when your grinding up against another guy when dancing. If you get semi hard he can feel it. Very sexy.

Haha ... I do the same thing too !!! I dont really wear low cut jeans or take off shirts (since I dont have a decent body) ... But when I am high and in the mood with someone I like ... I get hard and dance real close to my guy ... And he will usually slide his hands into my pants and jerk me off right on the dance floor :thumb:

Haha ... I do the same thing too !!! I dont really wear low cut jeans or take off shirts (since I dont have a decent body) ... But when I am high and in the mood with someone I like ... I get hard and dance real close to my guy ... And he will usually slide his hands into my pants and jerk me off right on the dance floor :thumb:

wah which club? so happening sia...

i just couldn't get use to freeballing... at most with boxers... the dangling feeling is like so weird and insecure. as if my balls are dropping down any minute. hahahaha

That's why it is called freeballing bro.... let it all hang loose and bounce away !! LOL

Just enjoy the feeling, you'll get used to it.

Cheers, Mike ====8

Guest darkflame

i just did my first freeballing to the swimming pool tdy in my FBT shorts!!! so exciting...

Wish I could do that.

So far I have only done freeballing downstairs to collect mail.

Haven't train my little brother to behave in public yet. Everytime get boner when I see hot men.

I always freeball at home in my cotton boxers. DAISO has cheap cotton boxers that are shaped like runner's shorts. It's actually healthy to "ventilate" your balls :rolleyes:

Anyway, I had an unforgetable experience when I was in my teens. An older cousin was fixing something under his car when I happen to walk by. He was wearing short shorts and his balls were hanging out! :P I pretended to ask what was wrong with his car but actually I was drooling over his huge balls ;)

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.