Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

47 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Not a New Year resolution but I’m challenging myself to freeball for 5 continuous working days this week. Today is my 3/5. Going strong. Pretty comfortable too. :P

Once you start and get used to it. There is no turning back.

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Thanks. 

Actually, I have started freeballing on Friday-Sunday for quite sometime oredi. 

Just that I have not done so for work. 

After some encouragement from @mate69, I give it a try this week. :redface:

Freeball from home to work and work to home. Plus sleep naked too. Damm shiok feeling

2 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

Freeball from home to work and work to home. Plus sleep naked too. Damm shiok feeling

I m addicted to wat u r doing , freeballing , nude at home ,  sleeping nude every day !  

& wat I m addicted doing now was pulling down my working pants or jeans below my butt at e urinal when pee. Showing my butt, letting guys noe I m freeballing. :P

27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I m addicted to wat u r doing , freeballing , nude at home ,  sleeping nude every day !  

& wat I m addicted doing now was pulling down my working pants or jeans below my butt at e urinal when pee. Showing my butt, letting guys noe I m freeballing. :P

Are there usually people around when you do that?

Freeballing foot reflexology

After having lunch with my friend at Siglap Area and we walk pass a foot reflexology. My friend suggested to go in for a foot massage. Halfway into the massage...the masseur commented something like "why so many youngster don't like to wear underwear... your bird come out already" and took a towel to cover over it. :huh:

From then on my frd alway tease me about it when we meet up.

14 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Are there usually people around when you do that?

Yes, when in public toilets some guys will gave a few stare at me.

Once in my office toilet, my playful colleague saw n while walking past behind me to other urinal, he playfully rub my butt n say "woo... Sexy! ":D

8 minutes ago, Guest GuestL said:

After having lunch with my friend at Siglap Area and we walk pass a foot reflexology. My friend suggested to go in for a foot massage. Halfway into the massage...the masseur commented something like "why so many youngster don't like to wear underwear... your bird come out already" and took a towel to cover over it. :huh:

I got caught once too. Forgotten I m freeballing. I adjusted e back rest of e chair decline n waited. When ready, e Malaysian masseur uncle sit down in front of me holding my legs up. Then he suddenly stood up n walked off n came back with a big towel. I look at him n he look at me giving me a wink n smile signal at my below. I look down n saw my cock head sticking out abit at e opening of my shorts. :P

4 hours ago, Guest GuestL said:

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, when in public toilets some guys will gave a few stare at me.

Once in my office toilet, my playful colleague saw n while walking past behind me to other urinal, he playfully rub my butt n say "woo... Sexy! ":D

I got caught once too. Forgotten I m freeballing. I adjusted e back rest of e chair decline n waited. When ready, e Malaysian masseur uncle sit down in front of me holding my legs up. Then he suddenly stood up n walked off n came back with a big towel. I look at him n he look at me giving me a wink n smile signal at my below. I look down n saw my cock head sticking out abit at e opening of my shorts. :P

it is fine to freeball so long u cover up eg u r wearing a long enough berms or pants

so that u wont need the elderly to remind u (cos u r a customer, they couldn't afford to discipline  u like their own child)

in this world, we r free to peep , free to strip so long u don't get caught, no1 is to stop anyone so long 1's action doesn't invite queries or raise any eyebrow

I never like inconveniencing pp by making pp to go and grab towel , go and retrieve something

Guest exposed
9 hours ago, Guest GuestL said:

No surprise! I saw lots of guy tat r freeballing accidentally exposed when eating at hawker ctr & coffeeshop. Not oni e young men but mature men too.

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Today marks my 5/5 work day going commando (aka freeballing). Will be going freeballing on weekends too. That means one full week of freeballing. :clap:

Care to show a photo ?

Cyber photo collector go look for photo somewhere else instead of disturbing member here la....

Freeballing is nice, but remember not to accident show your bird out to public, might get some complaint by people that saw it. Not everyone is open minded and pretend not see it... hahaha

Also, do remember to keep the balls in normal uman temp, else, might not have healthy balls and sperm.... :)

I sometimes freeball because the weather is damn hot and i wished for some cool air and ventilation.

These few days weather damn cold. So freeball must be damn shiok right?

Well, to a certain extent, the cold wind around my shorts is pretty refreshing. But i find that if I'm out for too long in berms, i find it a little cold. What do you guys think?

6 hours ago, supermann said:

nonsense la.  I've been freeballing for years and even when i travel to winter cities i still freeball.  

freeball in all kinds of weather in fact. one thin layer of cotton wouldn't make it much warmer.

Superman has a cock of steel. We, human have only cocks made up of flesh. Same same but different. 

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:08 PM, supermann said:

nonsense la.  I've been freeballing for years and even when i travel to winter cities i still freeball.  

freeball in all kinds of weather in fact. one thin layer of cotton wouldn't make it much warmer.

Maybe your balls already damage you dunno, better go for cock and balls checkup with sperm count.... hahahaha....

yes, one layer wouldn't make a big difference esp now everything is thin and cooling

it just show how weak one can be:

a pc /a layer (not even heat tech materials) means how weak we r : sg facebook has been splashing how cold sg lately is (just a 22-21 degree is like snow casting over at sg)

goodness me - all along during such period before cny it has been like that and it is rainy season, when u walk at raining period it is like that
don't even know what the fuss

I m not saying I can endure the cold sitting at some malls or fast food

I m saying it is all along like that

b it a sudden drop of temp at rainy season or minus a layer off, wont make any huge diffce at all

and our body knows how to regulate according ie why there is heat techgy to tap on our how our body function

as prev mentioned: when it is hotter, the more we need good material to whisk it off

not doing the opposite: wipe it w tissue lah as suggested by mbrs

@supermann: we need more intelligent men like u around

14 hours ago, supermann said:

you are very good at talking nonsense huh?

Just sharing and it is not nonsense  except to those that is have problem with themselves. Everyone have different of body and no one knows, just to tell those that trying to do stupid things exposing theirs testicle during cold weather that "MIGHT" have damage.

I am saying "MAYBE" so it is not nonsense  except you know it is a true thing and you try to make someone to have same damages like you.

Anyway, please don't start a fight. Thanks and please do not reply anymore. You can have your own "nonsense " post, then you should expected people will reply with "nonsense ". And better still is already not rude that using the word "might" or "maybe" which is not a confirm things. better then simply use "nonsense " that confirm on something that no facts and proof.....

Have a nice day. And I believe those freeballers have their own judgment on theirs balls, whether cold or warm and will lead to damages or not.

On 1/19/2018 at 2:06 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Just sharing and it is not nonsense  except to those that is have problem with themselves. Everyone have different of body and no one knows, just to tell those that trying to do stupid things exposing theirs testicle during cold weather that "MIGHT" have damage.

I am saying "MAYBE" so it is not nonsense  except you know it is a true thing and you try to make someone to have same damages like you.

Anyway, please don't start a fight. Thanks and please do not reply anymore. You can have your own "nonsense " post, then you should expected people will reply with "nonsense ". And better still is already not rude that using the word "might" or "maybe" which is not a confirm things. better then simply use "nonsense " that confirm on something that no facts and proof.....

Have a nice day. And I believe those freeballers have their own judgment on theirs balls, whether cold or warm and will lead to damages or not.

from being nonsensical to being defensive.

of all parts of our bodies, our genitals are the least sensitive to temperature change.

anyway, i don't understand your "wonderful" english. too profound so no way to fight with you

1 minute ago, Silverarrowdan said:

I just saw one guy free ball in cotton berms @ Muji Paragon. Can see the butt outline (fabric into crack) and the dangling bulge from the front. Not exactly a cutie, but still very hot.

yes....one of the tell tale sign of someone is going commando is that the shorts/pants' fabric goes into the crack.

1 hour ago, Silverarrowdan said:

I just saw one guy free ball in cotton berms @ Muji Paragon. Can see the butt outline (fabric into crack) and the dangling bulge from the front. Not exactly a cutie, but still very hot.

Yes, that's the kind of view I love to see when the fabric gets into the butt crack ... so kinky

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.