Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest darkflame

With all this talk about freeballing in FBT shorts, gym attire etc etc, I feel like I want to rendezvous with some freeballing dude and seduce him by fondling his beautiful dangling bits through the fabric. And slowly release his aching rod out of its linen prison.

I watch too much pxxn.

Guest AverageGuy

For those of you who freeball in public, it would be embarassing if you get pre-cum or even pee stain on your pants! You guys know how it is, sometimes when you take a pee and even if you shake off the last drops there's bound to be a drop or two.... What's scary is if your zipper get stuck with your little bro! Maybe draw string slacks would be a better choice :lol:

For those of you who freeball in public, it would be embarassing if you get pre-cum or even pee stain on your pants! You guys know how it is, sometimes when you take a pee and even if you shake off the last drops there's bound to be a drop or two.... What's scary is if your zipper get stuck with your little bro! Maybe draw string slacks would be a better choice :lol:

It is actually more obvious if you freeball in draw string slacks from my experience ... :whistle:

With all this talk about freeballing in FBT shorts, gym attire etc etc, I feel like I want to rendezvous with some freeballing dude and seduce him by fondling his beautiful dangling bits through the fabric. And slowly release his aching rod out of its linen prison.

I watch too much pxxn.

Please do it to me! In the spirit of this thread I freeballed all day for the first time and I am a convert. It felt so good not to be constrained and just let everything hang loose.

I think free balling is good. It let your cock and balls run lose and allow it to breathe easily. Wearing underwear enclose your cock and balls thus raising the body temperature at that portion. No good for male potency. You may produce less sperm for your jerking session. Besides, leaving your balls and cock hanging is natural. Who knows the earth gravitational force may lengthen your cock size

:-p

Guest darkflame

I think free balling is good. It let your cock and balls run lose and allow it to breathe easily. Wearing underwear enclose your cock and balls thus raising the body temperature at that portion. No good for male potency. You may produce less sperm for your jerking session. Besides, leaving your balls and cock hanging is natural. Who knows the earth gravitational force may lengthen your cock size

:-p

Don't see much merit in increasing male potency and sperm only makes a certain percentage of semen. Straight guys would want to do that since they need to prove they can impregnate their wives easily. I only look for orgasm since I always imagine myself as similar to the woman in the herbal essence ad when I'm about to come.

No difference in cock size. But my balls did hang lower after freeballing. Anyway, the rougher fabric of my shorts makes my cock feel good and hornier too. :twisted:

Just got back freeballing in my army pti shorts. Was jjogging ard my estate in bt batok, hillview n bb nature park... Ooh, the nature park exercise corner is cruisy wif many eye candies n hot bods...yummy

1st time ever free balling in office now. Just went toilet to remove my thongs LOL

Anyone always freeball with pants?

I personally feel a bit not comfortable. May be not use to it. Haha

i personally feel freeballing is more comfortable than wearing thongs cos i am not used to the string rubbing my crack and cause abrasion

i have been freeballing for about 10 years now, i wont go back best feeling ever, especially on hot days!

Why? Because u liked ur pants get wet? :rolleyes:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

i personally feel freeballing is more comfortable than wearing thongs cos i am not used to the string rubbing my crack and cause abrasion

Well, thongs are still made of fabric so it'll cause you discomfort. I cannot fathom how it feels to get abrasions on your crack. Must be horrid. :wacko:

I haven't try freeballing much in public, but I'm pretty worried that freeballing in jeans will cause abrasions. Probably the only clothing besides my home clothes that I freeball in is my SAF No.4 which I did for obvious reasons and.....for having some kinky sessions of having self fun. :oops:

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Well, thongs are still made of fabric so it'll cause you discomfort. I cannot fathom how it feels to get abrasions on your crack. Must be horrid. :wacko:

I haven't try freeballing much in public, but I'm pretty worried that freeballing in jeans will cause abrasions. Probably the only clothing besides my home clothes that I freeball in is my SAF No.4 which I did for obvious reasons and.....for having some kinky sessions of having self fun. :oops:

What kind of self fun in no. 4? Haha..

I only freeball at hom and go for jogging. Haha..Went this morning to the park connector from BP to YT..haha..

i know sometimes it can be obvious when u freeball.. like ur balls might be easily visible at some angles.. in shorts... or when u sit down, in pants, and its obvious ur cock is on which side of your pants. But i think ive gotten used to the free feeling, if i were to wear boxers to work now.. i think it would be kinda uncomfortable. gotten use to my dick being free and dangliing everywhere. even with boxers, i dont like the extra layer. actually the only thing i'm shy of is when u get hard, and your cock easiliy slips out the hole if im at home and wearing boxers around. Not sure how obvious freeballing really is, its always like that.. people see, but theywont say cause they shy or paiseh, so so i'm not sure if my family noticed or not la..

i know sometimes it can be obvious when u freeball.. like ur balls might be easily visible at some angles.. in shorts... or when u sit down, in pants, and its obvious ur cock is on which side of your pants. But i think ive gotten used to the free feeling, if i were to wear boxers to work now.. i think it would be kinda uncomfortable. gotten use to my dick being free and dangliing everywhere. even with boxers, i dont like the extra layer. actually the only thing i'm shy of is when u get hard, and your cock easiliy slips out the hole if im at home and wearing boxers around. Not sure how obvious freeballing really is, its always like that.. people see, but theywont say cause they shy or paiseh, so so i'm not sure if my family noticed or not la..

I tried few times free balling with pants and jeans. But don't like the feeling. Haha..

Yes, I always freeball when I am at home. Freeblling helps in terms of blood circulation and lowers the testes temperature against our body temperature. Therefore, increases the production of sperm (correct me if i am wrong).

I tried a few times freeballing in my jeans (during my campus days). Unfortunately the experience was not pleasant. First of, you'll easily end up with a boner. Secondly, if your balls hangs lower (and if your balls are a little bit bigger) chances are your balls end up colliding or shift to the right or to left of your groin. Your inner thighs will compress your balls and you could experience the pain.

Guest dark_jedi

i always do it whenever i play tennis - because it gives one an unencumbered movement since one needs to run ard the court...

but i will never dare do it at work, it is so damn obvious if there is a hardon ;p

Me too. Like to be nake at home.

Haha.. yeah.. the feeling is quite shiok. depending on how i sit down and how fast i sit, sometimes i do experience the feeling that you were talking about when u said you felt your balls collide.

i have been wearing jeans at work for so long, i've forgotten how obvious erections can be in tight fitting skiiny jeans and exec pants. .

Was wearing my ruffskin jeans which i havent been wearing for a while down orchard road and had a couple of erections. my friend said it was very obvious bulge to the left. but i really couldnt control it. the crotch of the jeans were tailored to go all the way up as much as possible (they were very low riding), my whole package was all on the left and everytime i had an erection, it would show down my tigh. the only way i could lessen to impact was to put my balls to the right and my cock to the left so that it wouldnt bulge as much

PE shorts? you still keep them?

I think the next round of replies would be requesting for the wearer to display to them or for him to put it up for auction.... :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

aiyo freeball how to run!

I freeball most of the time when I'm at the gym, even running on the treadmill for 45mins.

At first you are aware of the extreme bounce of your balls, then in a while you reach a kinda Zen state

when your stride and ball bounce are in sync, really nice feeling.

Or else if you're getting too much bounce, just contract your lower abs and your balls will rise up tightly.

But just a note, there will be some people who will actually be eyeballing your crotch.... Just Do It !! its wicked fun LOL.

Cheers, Mike ====8

aiyo freeball how to run!

Hey there Eddy,

I just thought this little demo vid I made, would help you see that if you're

wearing a nice fitting pair of gym shorts with no inner liner, the amount of

bounce won't be that obvious while you have a freeball jog.

?action=view&current=Freeballgymshorts01.mp4

Cheers, Mike ===8

Edited by miketop_amk

Guest freeballing

wah so yummy... haha nice bounching up and down.

i also free ball all the time when i m not working. i dunt like the tight briefs.. my my balls wet....

Hey there Eddy,

Cheers, Mike ===8

Hey there Eddy,

Cheers, Mike ===8

Love the BODS shorts! I have one too. Thanks for sharing that Mike! :clap:

Love the BODS shorts! I have one too. Thanks for sharing that Mike! :clap:

Yeah.. nice. very informative... but somehow i prefer wearing running shorts like those from nike or mizuno, without the lining of course. sometimes, when u sit down, u feel your balls against the seat..

• 1 month later...
Guest Exihibitionist

I free ball at home. Underwear either boxers or briefs when I am out. Semi free ball when I head to supermarket- sewn in underwear.

I like the feel of silk boxers on a cold day at work. Gives me a boner all the time.

I freeball once in my executive pants and half of the time i couldn't get up - i was havin a boner all the time!

Now to avoid the embarrassing situation, i freeball only at home and gym. At gym, i wear FBT shorts with inner mesh - no underwear, so shiok whenever i get a boner!

Yeah.. nice. very informative... but somehow i prefer wearing running shorts like those from nike or mizuno, without the lining of course. sometimes, when u sit down, u feel your balls against the seat..

woah i still dont dare freeball while jogging without the inner lining! cant imagine running ard with a boner sticking right out of my shorts! esp those split running shorts!

woah i still dont dare freeball while jogging without the inner lining! cant imagine running ard with a boner sticking right out of my shorts! esp those split running shorts!

You're right! The first time I jog in FBT without liner and had a massive boner right at the Woodlands Stadium in broad daylight! It was really sticking out sideway and I had to pull my singlet down and walked awkwardly to the exercise corner to cool down. Luckily there were only a few school girls jogging at that time and nobody noticed my pink mushroom head getting some suntan :oops:

You're right! The first time I jog in FBT without liner and had a massive boner right at the Woodlands Stadium in broad daylight! It was really sticking out sideway and I had to pull my singlet down and walked awkwardly to the exercise corner to cool down. Luckily there were only a few school girls jogging at that time and nobody noticed my pink mushroom head getting some suntan :oops:

Looks like your little brother refuses to be kept in the shorts, and wants to be given attention to. :lol:

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I freeball once in my executive pants and half of the time i couldn't get up - i was havin a boner all the time!

Now to avoid the embarrassing situation, i freeball only at home and gym. At gym, i wear FBT shorts with inner mesh - no underwear, so shiok whenever i get a boner!

Jogging for me is always done without underwear ... Kind of redundant if inner mesh is present ...

Freeballing in my formal wear is done faithfully every Friday or last working day of the week ... :thumb:

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.