Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On 25/01/2018 at 6:25 AM, bluerunner said:

Over period over. Wait for next round. 

:lol: If haven't read your earlier posting, it sounded as if you had just experience some sort of premenstrual trauma. So next round in one month time izit? :twisted:

Anyway BIG thanks for your effort. Amazed by the amount of interest in Fb. 

The other day I was busy watching 2 guys washing the air con compressor. Never enjoyed it as much as one of them obviously was fb. Each time he bend over I enjoy his butt crack... :whistle: and pretty deep one too.:D

1 hour ago, shyc said:

:lol: If haven't read your earlier posting, it sounded as if you had just experience some sort of premenstrual trauma. So next round in one month time izit? :twisted:

Anyway BIG thanks for your effort. Amazed by the amount of interest in Fb. 

The other day I was busy watching 2 guys washing the air con compressor. Never enjoyed it as much as one of them obviously was fb. Each time he bend over I enjoy his butt crack... :whistle: and pretty deep one too.:D

Hahaha. Dun need to wait for one menstrual cycle. 

Moh yeah. Aircon service guys are very prone to butt crack exposure. 

This morning at a certain junction, there was a truck unloading some Bangla workers at a construction site. As they were climbing down from the truck, one or two were seen exposing their cracks. Quite a lot actually. :lol:

Guest Fetish for Indian

Saw this guy at lot one lvl 2 around 6,15pm just now. I guess he had a lot to pee as he was at the urinal for quite awhile. I has a nice view of his uncut dick. He seemed a little shy. Hope to see u again  today. 

• 4 weeks later...

Which way do you point your cock when you freeball? I usually point mine to my left. It’s much more comfortable pointing it to my right, but that way there’s also a much more obvious bulge. 

On ‎26‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:21 AM, Guest Adam88 said:

Which way do you point your cock when you freeball? I usually point mine to my left. It’s much more comfortable pointing it to my right, but that way there’s also a much more obvious bulge. 

why right side will create more bulge??

• 1 month later...
Guest Guestiepoo
On 14/10/2013 at 12:39 AM, vox_xxxtreme said:

Got a funny-turned-messy experience a few weeks ago. Freeballed after a night swim as i do most of the time and since i was laay that time to take mrt, i just hailed a cab. As i was about to enter, my gym bag fell from my shoulder and the key chain tangled to my short's back pocket and everything just fell off the ground. Haha, imagine the shame! I hurriedly go inside and shut the door, not knowing my dick is exposed for the driver to see. What the heck, we're both guys anyway. I didn't care and i just tell him where to go. And i saw his face.. Hottieee!!! So i pretend to fix my bag/shorts/keychain and kept busy, making my dick more exposed. I told him i freeballed a lot and hope he won't mind since we are both guys. To my surprise, he said he also freeballed when he was younger.. As mischievous as i am, i asked if he is freeballing now. He said no. So i dared him that since i already exposed myself, why don't he freeball and feel again how it is. Guess what, he was ok with it! At this point, my dick is getting stiff a bit. He drove in a quiet corner and took off his pants and undies.. He was supposed to put back his pants but he said just leave it to be fair with me. He drove and we talked until we talked naughty and our dicks became stiffer. And what comes next was a long edging session.. Ended with a lot of mess. Haha.

What i learned from him was he was bi, sexually active to both sexes when he was young untill he finally settled with a happy family, gorgeous wife and 2 kiddos. :)

I’d just like to say this is one of the best pieces on this here forum. Try do it again on purpose please, tell us how it goes. Thanks! -Guestiepoo

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:52 AM, Guest Guestiepoo said:

I’d just like to say this is one of the best pieces on this here forum. Try do it again on purpose please, tell us how it goes. Thanks! -Guestiepoo

Nice, wish can find a driver like that in Cheras...hahhaa like the shame humiliating scene

2 minutes ago, SweggyCow said:

i wish i could, but pt shorts are so short, when doing stretches others can see

Haha. For me I don't mind, love to exhib. Just when your libido is crazy and you get boners, it's super annoying....unless the person seeing gets a boner too. haha

Guest guest
7 minutes ago, Giggidy said:

Haha. For me I don't mind, love to exhib. Just when your libido is crazy and you get boners, it's super annoying....unless the person seeing gets a boner too. haha

Yes i dun mind & i luv exhibiting too. I done alot in my PT shorts n toilet shower when in army. Still remember when i was doing my ippt many years ago, e guy who kneel infront holding onto my legs saw n he kept peeping at it. 2.4 run make my bulge jump like e video above n a few PLU notice it too, especially after e run when my white shorts was abit translucent when my sweats wet tat area causing my cock shape can be seen.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

I never go commando in public but last evening had to after gym at Tampines Safra bcos forgot to bring fresh change of undie. Didn't know it could bring an unexpected  encounter. 

Had to visit the mrt station toilet cos the friction was giving me a semi. If didn't pee would result in a full raging hardon in my berm. As i came out of the cubicle for toilet paper to clean my dick with my zip still down, a very cute slim (about 18yo) guy with tattoo on both lower  arms was staring hard at my pubes through the mirror. He seemed mesmerised that I was freeballing. Sensing he might be keen I continued to rub my semi with tissue till it went to 45° up. He turned around to look at my pubes. Next surprising thing he did was he took out his semi cock and started washing it till it was hard at the basin while starring at my crotch through the mirror, then walked pass me while holding his cute hard dick to get tissue papers, stood next to me and started cleaning his dick. At that point the tension between us and our cocks was going to burst big time I think...LOL. Was about to hug him when our bubble burst into thin air - interrupted by senior (70yo) cruiser who followed us till we gave up and went our separate ways :doh:.

Think will go commando more often from now:shhh::P

Good option ... recently due to hot weather .. most of the time i am in commando be it in jeans, pants or even shorts to work etc

5 hours ago, yuquidam said:

I never go commando in public but last evening had to after gym at Tampines Safra bcos forgot to bring fresh change of undie. Didn't know it could bring an unexpected  encounter. 

Had to visit the mrt station toilet cos the friction was giving me a semi. If didn't pee would result in a full raging hardon in my berm. As i came out of the cubicle for toilet paper to clean my dick with my zip still down, a very cute slim (about 18yo) guy with tattoo on both lower  arms was staring hard at my pubes through the mirror. He seemed mesmerised that I was freeballing. Sensing he might be keen I continued to rub my semi with tissue till it went to 45° up. He turned around to look at my pubes. Next surprising thing he did was he took out his semi cock and started washing it till it was hard at the basin while starring at my crotch through the mirror, then walked pass me while holding his cute hard dick to get tissue papers, stood next to me and started cleaning his dick. At that point the tension between us and our cocks was going to burst big time I think...LOL. Was about to hug him when our bubble burst into thin air - interrupted by senior (late 60s/70yo) cruiser who followed us till we gave up and went our separate ways :doh:.

Most of the time like this lo. So old ,still horny for fun. Then spoil ppl's fun.haizzz

Guest guest
7 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Had to visit the mrt station toilet cos the friction was giving me a semi. If didn't pee would result in a full raging hardon in my berm. As i came out of the cubicle for toilet paper to clean my dick with my zip still down, a very cute slim (about 18yo) guy with tattoo on both lower  arms was staring hard at my pubes through the mirror. He seemed mesmerised that I was freeballing. Sensing he might be keen I continued to rub my semi with tissue till it went to 45° up. He turned around to look at my pubes. Next surprising thing he did was he took out his semi cock and started washing it till it was hard at the basin while starring at my crotch through the mirror, then walked pass me while holding his cute hard dick to get tissue papers, stood next to me and started cleaning his dick. At that point the tension between us and our conow was going to burst big time I think...LOL.

Had similiar encounter too. I m always in freeball. Went into the neighbourhood mall toilet around 10pm to pee. When about to finish a hot mature daddy in singlet came in to pee too. I walk to the basin after done to wash my dick & at the same time looking at the mirror seeing his side view standing there peeing. I slowly got hard when seeing the pee splashing out from his limpy dick. He must had felt i m looking at him through the mirror & he turned his head looking at my direction. After his pee he kept pulling his foreskin in & out for the last drop & kept flipping his dick till i saw his dick was turning hard. Mine got totally hard by then. He left his hard curvy dick outside his zip when walking towards the basin without holding with his hand. His hard dick was bouncing around when he was walking towards. When he was at the basin i turn myself to the paper dispenser pulling some paper cleaning my wet hard dick. He stood beside me pressing his lower part onto the basin then took the water with his palm & soft splashing the water onto his hard dick a few times washing it. We look at each other in the mirror exhibit our hard dicks to each other. After cleaning his wet hard dick with paper he unbutton his bermuda pulling his underwear under his balls cleaning his bushy pub hair with the paper in his hand. After done he pull up his underwear putting back his hard dick adjusting it. He rubbed that bulge on his underwear with his palm a few times after adjusting then button up his bermude zip up & left. I waited for my hard to go down & left the toilet. Saw him again later at the traffic light. He was with his wife holding hands & 2 teenage daughters waiting to cross the road.

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Most of the time like this lo. So old ,still horny for fun. Then spoil ppl's fun.haizzz

Old still can be horny...I understand. And some young chaps are into seniors too. But think maybe at least learn to take no for an answer. 

54 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Had similiar encounter too. I m always in freeball. Went into the neighbourhood mall toilet around 10pm to pee. When about to finish a hot mature daddy in singlet came in to pee too. I walk to the basin after done to wash my dick & at the same time looking at the mirror seeing his side view standing there peeing. I slowly got hard when seeing the pee splashing out from his limpy dick. He must had felt i m looking at him through the mirror & he turned his head looking at my direction. After his pee he kept pulling his foreskin in & out for the last drop & kept flipping his dick till i saw his dick was turning hard. Mine got totally hard by then. He left his hard curvy dick outside his zip when walking towards the basin without holding with his hand. His hard dick was bouncing around when he was walking towards. When he was at the basin i turn myself to the paper dispenser pulling some paper cleaning my wet hard dick. He stood beside me pressing his lower part onto the basin then took the water with his palm & soft splashing the water onto his hard dick a few times washing it. We look at each other in the mirror exhibit our hard dicks to each other. After cleaning his wet hard dick with paper he unbutton his bermuda pulling his underwear under his balls cleaning his bushy pub hair with the paper in his hand. After done he pull up his underwear putting back his hard dick adjusting it. He rubbed that bulge on his underwear with his palm a few times after adjusting then button up his bermude zip up & left. I waited for my hard to go down & left the toilet. Saw him again later at the traffic light. He was with his wife holding hands & 2 teenage daughters waiting to cross the road.

HOT...Lol...think if not bcos of family waiting he would have a good fun session with you. 

Guest guest
1 hour ago, yuquidam said:

HOT...Lol...think if not bcos of family waiting he would have a good fun session with you. 

Maybe yes maybe no. Some straight men just like exhibiting their nude or their 'asset' to other men especially if they know you are gay.

11 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Had to visit the mrt station toilet cos the friction was giving me a semi. If didn't pee would result in a full raging hardon in my berm. As i came out of the cubicle for toilet paper to clean my dick with my zip still down, a very cute slim (about 18yo) guy with tattoo on both lower  arms was staring hard at my pubes through the mirror. He seemed mesmerised that I was freeballing. Sensing he might be keen I continued to rub my semi with tissue till it went to 45° up. He turned around to look at my pubes. Next surprising thing he did was he took out his semi cock and started washing it till it was hard at the basin while starring at my crotch through the mirror, then walked pass me while holding his cute hard dick to get tissue papers, stood next to me and started cleaning his dick. At that point the tension between us and our cocks was going to burst big time I think...LOL. Was about to hug him when our bubble burst into thin air - interrupted by senior (late 60s/70yo) cruiser who followed us till we gave up and went our separate ways :doh:.

Which MRT station you are referring to? So happening I must go and check it out.

13 hours ago, SKYT said:

Which MRT station you are referring to? So happening I must go and check it out.

Tampines mrt stn. Not really happening.  That was just fluke timing ba. When i entered there was not a single soul. Then following immediately behind me was the tattoo guy who stood 2 urinals away. We were both not cruising at that point in time. Once I spotted both his lower arms were fully covered with tattoos I thought he was straight so didn't look at him further. 

Edited by yuquidam

5 hours ago, biLanjiao said:

my jeans abit tight but still going commando.. dun care la.. shiok more important! LOL

Practise makes perfect. Do it more often soon it will be normal. Now for me, having an undies on is more uncomfortable and would normally take it off when I reach home.

Couple of weeks back as I change into my shorts, someone saw and asked why I wasn't putting on one and won't my cock get erected. Just told him, too expensive to buy these days. :whistle:He agreeded and show me his Mate-gear. Told him to pass to me. He said cannot too expensive. I laughed and walk away.

On 5/2/2018 at 1:27 AM, Butterscotch said:

Went commando to the gym as well as an RT session - both separate occasions - in my new SAF PT shorts. The size I got was tight and the inner lining covered everything nicely, so there was no need for any underwear.

you got the high cut pt shorts?

Guest Guest

Came across 2 men freeballing today. First one was a fit man (about 40+) in his singlet and high split shorts cycling towards me at park connector. His private part caught my eyes because his Cock head was exposed squeezing out his sexy shorts. Second one was an ang moh (look 30+) in the toilet. Just nice he pulled down his Nike sports shorts at the urinal when I went in. He wore no underwear at all when he pulled down his shorts revealing his long fat meaty uncut Cock. He didn't stood near to the urinal when peeing and he was busy on his phone so I had a good time admiring. 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.