Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest teanteh

i know sometimes it can be obvious when u freeball.. like ur balls might be easily visible at some angles.. in shorts... or when u sit down, in pants, and its obvious ur cock is on which side of your pants. But i think ive gotten used to the free feeling, if i were to wear boxers to work now.. i think it would be kinda uncomfortable. gotten use to my dick being free and dangliing everywhere. even with boxers, i dont like the extra layer. actually the only thing i'm shy of is when u get hard, and your cock easiliy slips out the hole if im at home and wearing boxers around. Not sure how obvious freeballing really is, its always like that.. people see, but theywont say cause they shy or paiseh, so so i'm not sure if my family noticed or not la..

hey

i freeball a lot esp in nylon gym shorts. the fabric always rubs my cock head and makes me semi hard so my cock sticks out a bit and people do look. white is laways a good colour to wear cos its thin and semi see through - if there's a light behind, been told you can see my balls and cock hanging hahaha. i've had nice comments from guys too. i live in malaysia so its hot all the time and practical to freeball, altho sometimes i get horny and get pre-cum on the shorts!! keep on freeballing - lots of us do it. x

Guest skyfitsheaven

Haha.. yeah.. the feeling is quite shiok. depending on how i sit down and how fast i sit, sometimes i do experience the feeling that you were talking about when u said you felt your balls collide.

i have been wearing jeans at work for so long, i've forgotten how obvious erections can be in tight fitting skiiny jeans and exec pants. .

Was wearing my ruffskin jeans which i havent been wearing for a while down orchard road and had a couple of erections. my friend said it was very obvious bulge to the left. but i really couldnt control it. the crotch of the jeans were tailored to go all the way up as much as possible (they were very low riding), my whole package was all on the left and everytime i had an erection, it would show down my tigh. the only way i could lessen to impact was to put my balls to the right and my cock to the left so that it wouldnt bulge as much

Guest skyfitsheaven

i know sometimes it can be obvious when u freeball.. like ur balls might be easily visible at some angles.. in shorts... or when u sit down, in pants, and its obvious ur cock is on which side of your pants. But i think ive gotten used to the free feeling, if i were to wear boxers to work now.. i think it would be kinda uncomfortable. gotten use to my dick being free and dangliing everywhere. even with boxers, i dont like the extra layer. actually the only thing i'm shy of is when u get hard, and your cock easiliy slips out the hole if im at home and wearing boxers around. Not sure how obvious freeballing really is, its always like that.. people see, but theywont say cause they shy or paiseh, so so i'm not sure if my family noticed or not la..

hey

i freeball a lot esp at the gym, walking around & going out cos its so hot and humid here. love it in white nylon gym shorts cos the faric rubbing my cock head feels good altho i get a semi all the time. had great comments from guys wanting to play with my cock :-) if there is a light behind, been told u can see my cock and balls hanging loose hahaha. also u can see my cock outline and black bush clearly thro white gym shorts when i sit down. keep on freeballing - we all do it x

Guest skyfitsheaven

Haha.. yeah.. the feeling is quite shiok. depending on how i sit down and how fast i sit, sometimes i do experience the feeling that you were talking about when u said you felt your balls collide.

i have been wearing jeans at work for so long, i've forgotten how obvious erections can be in tight fitting skiiny jeans and exec pants. .

Was wearing my ruffskin jeans which i havent been wearing for a while down orchard road and had a couple of erections. my friend said it was very obvious bulge to the left. but i really couldnt control it. the crotch of the jeans were tailored to go all the way up as much as possible (they were very low riding), my whole package was all on the left and everytime i had an erection, it would show down my tigh. the only way i could lessen to impact was to put my balls to the right and my cock to the left so that it wouldnt bulge as much

sexy !!! i do it too and great feeling the semi hard cock and balls rubbing on the jeans fabric - just watch out for the wet patch of pre-cumm x

• 1 month later...

Just went toilet remove my underwear. Now free ball in my working slim fit pants.

Won't you get excited in the toilet removing your underwear? :rolleyes:

That later a sticky patch will appear on your fly.

Bet all those exec fetishists are fantasizing now.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Usually i freeball whaen i am home. :rolleyes:

I will bath and change to silk pyjamas without wearing undies. :thumb:

Its very sexy feeling if you freeball in silk pyjamas.

When its hard it feel real good against the fabric though. :whistle:

Stroke its against the silk pyjamas is nice. :clap:

Usually i freeball whaen i am home. :rolleyes:

I will bath and change to silk pyjamas without wearing undies. :thumb:

Its very sexy feeling if you freeball in silk pyjamas.

When its hard it feel real good against the fabric though. :whistle:

Stroke its against the silk pyjamas is nice. :clap:

Usually? I nv wore undies at home since time began... First thing I do while changing once I reach home is remove the insides... Just doesnt feel right with restrictions at home... The reason for wearing undies outside is for modesty.. Hehe

Usually? I nv wore undies at home since time began... First thing I do while changing once I reach home is remove the insides... Just doesnt feel right with restrictions at home... The reason for wearing undies outside is for modesty.. Hehe

I can't really freeball at home...

Somehow I sweat easily inside...

Can be quite uncomfotable...

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I dun understand.. If u sweat alot isn't it better to let it air... Additional layer of clothing wouldn't it worsen the sweating

Well, isn't that exactly why it is important to produce underwear with the right fabric? :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

The first thg I do whn rch home is strip naked...so unless I m outside,otherwise I will b fully naked at home...

U stay alone? most of the times there's pple at home... But if there's no one at home I also like to be fully naked.. And I like to leave my main door wide open as sometimes my neighbors also keep their doors open.. Hee then I'll pretend to walk around lolx

How u tell? ;-)

Thinking of a guy who freeballs by default is already a huge turn-on.

I prefer to assume a guy freeballs by default. :whistle:

The first thg I do whn rch home is strip naked...so unless I m outside,otherwise I will b fully naked at home...

U stay alone? most of the times there's pple at home... But if there's no one at home I also like to be fully naked.. And I like to leave my main door wide open as sometimes my neighbors also keep their doors open.. Hee then I'll pretend to walk around lolx

So if I press the doorbell, a naked man will come to greet me? :twisted: :twisted:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Oops my parents still bath me when I'm 7 or 8 and I was still rather oblivious abt changing in front of them till abt 13 hence they have seem my 13 yo balls... No hair then.. Nothing so different 10 years down the road just that it's darker in color and hang lower now.. Haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest newbi

today free balling , thats really a nice feeling , in the bus very crowded and have to happened one guy touched my dick, then mine fully woke up , enjoy the feeling , lucky i dont have pre cum its so dry so no wet i think

have a happy free balling day guys , whoever today free balling

Guest Jeans

Is Friday ... Came to office in jeans and freeball... Damn horny... Cock head rubbing against the fabric... Haha come on everyone.. Friday is freeball Jeans day...!

usually over Sat and Sun i will freeball wearing my pair of 'Andrain Christian's Lifeguard' shorts..... the fabric is soft and my mushroom cock head can be visibly seen over the shorts...

i even wear that to nearby coffee shop or NTUC when i need to buy some stuff....

but it will be VERY obvious if my manhood suddenly hardon...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I free-ball as often as I can - even to work sometimes when I know I am not having any meeting. But once, I had an impromptu meeting and was freeballing that day. The guys (there were 3 of them) who came to meet me were so gorgeous and I was trying to smooth down my bulging hardon throughout the meeting. We were seated on sofas and armchairs around a coffee table and my hardon was visible to everyone.

At home, I walk around in my cotton boxers and I sleep completely in the nude.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

I freeball all the time even at work and at home. :)

wow... u guys are daring.... for me i cant freeball at work... i am borned with a fast hardon cock.... my cock can just goes hard any time any moments...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I get hard on easily also. :)

:huh: then how you managed to cover it from not getting others to realise it OR you just simply hack care and let others admire your hardon

wow... u guys are daring.... for me i cant freeball at work... i am borned with a fast hardon cock.... my cock can just goes hard any time any moments...

i see.... :B)

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.