Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

32 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

some do not shake or milk dry before putting it back into their pants. 
By right, no one needs to shy about his own dick. It’s just that, sometimes, there are cruisers around who made us uncomfortable 

Eh... true, i do notice a number of men do not shake or milk dry. 

Maybe they can clear their urine stream once and for all without any left over pee. 

But also cannot shake to vigorously, otherwise will get erected.

Agree with the case of the cruisers.  

On 10/27/2020 at 6:01 PM, Underwearless said:

Actually, this may be the one reason to be paiseh about leh. 

Just imagine if people accidentally see your dick and realised that you are under endowed and have no much of a substance in between your legs... 

I used to be trigger happy and can have uncontrolled erections whenever I go commando. 

However, with working from home, i kind of got used to not wearing underwear. 

Hence, nowadays, going commando in business pants is not an issue. 

Have seem a number of guys doing the same around the Marina area too. 

Quite kinky..  

Well... I mean small dick doesn't mean less sexy than big dicks. You know, like Greek Gods.

On 10/28/2020 at 1:32 PM, Underwearless said:

Maybe they can clear their urine stream once and for all without any left over pee. 

Haha if not dry properly, white shorts very obvious. Everytime i freeball in white shorts I'll milk dry or use tissue.

On 10/28/2020 at 1:32 PM, Underwearless said:

If dick get erected then might as well jerk off at the urinal. Haha.

16 hours ago, ai_id said:

Well... I mean small dick doesn't mean less sexy than big dicks. You know, like Greek Gods.

Haha if not dry properly, white shorts very obvious. Everytime i freeball in white shorts I'll milk dry or use tissue.

That’s true about the sexy part. 
just be proud of what we have ya. 

as for the white shorts, Wah.... won’t it be almost translucent ? 😬

On 10/24/2020 at 12:28 AM, CKBE-Fanz88 said:

I did something similar before too! But mine was a delivery case. I wasn’t wearing anything underneath my shorts and the delivery guy was a young chap. Think my semi hardon caught his eyes and while handing over the box, his fingers brushed against my dick and he pinched it lightly. 

Have to agree that going commando in shorts is getting very comfortable for me. 

As in when the air flow through the shorts and your jewel feels the caressing of the cool air. 

It.... just feels very good.... as oppose to when it is wrapped up in underwear... 

2 hours ago, Underwearless said:

Have to agree that going commando in shorts is getting very comfortable for me. 

As in when the air flow through the shorts and your jewel feels the caressing of the cool air. 

It.... just feels very good.... as oppose to when it is wrapped up in underwear... 

Yea... best if the shorts are short in length too

52 minutes ago, hidingnhiding said:

Actually being an exhibitionist, this adds to the thrill for me. A few times I got an erection on the bus/mrt, being anxious made it totally rock hard and Almost ejaculated. So a few close calls...haha

this why I avoid freeballing outside, easy to get hard and then can't hide it. Agree, being anxious of being seen or caught made it worse. Had to find the nearest toilet to calm down and get soft again before continuing

4 hours ago, kinky kyle said:

I will help you JO if the bus is not crowded.... if not, I will massage it over the 

4 hours ago, kinky kyle said:

I will help you JO if the bus is not crowded.... if not, I will massage it over the shorts....😍

Massaging over the shorts will make me shot my load already hahaha 😅 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok this is not exactly about going commando, but while I was driving and waiting at a traffic junction one evening, I saw three guys in a car on my left who were completely topless. Unfortunately I couldn’t see if they were just topless or completely naked. Seeing how they were laughing and generally fooling around in the car, it is highly likely that they were not just topless but completely naked. The guys looked very straight with ah Beng vibe. I suspect they lose a game or something...

On 12/10/2020 at 9:40 AM, nerrad said:

Ok this is not exactly about going commando, but while I was driving and waiting at a traffic junction one evening, I saw three guys in a car on my left who were completely topless. Unfortunately I couldn’t see if they were just topless or completely naked. Seeing how they were laughing and generally fooling around in the car, it is highly likely that they were not just topless but completely naked. The guys looked very straight with ah Beng vibe. I suspect they lose a game or something...

Think they laugh, guessing what people are thinking,
imagination run wild :)

Too risky to be naked on the road & 3 topless guy capture more attention.

Lots of camera, CCTV on the street
We are being 👀watched every where
Station wagon, van, buses that come near the car can see clearly what's happening down there.

Or else many drivers will wanna let their birdie out see the world, take a breather...while riding 😎

On 12/25/2020 at 3:18 AM, XanderS said:

Freeballing is so damn fun and comfortable and is healthy for your balls. But shorts really are so damn revealing, especially when you accidentally get hard :P

It is very fun indeed to be freeballing in public, especially when you notice another hot dude freeballing too. 

i have been freeballing for years now and do so even when I am outside.  I even jog freeballing while wearing my cockring as well.  I also freeball in very skimpy shorts while riding my bike and always have my cock and balls hanging out on the side.

Anyone wants to hangout freeballing with me, please pm.

Edited by superpups

2 hours ago, superpups said:

i have been freeballing for years now and do so even when I am outside.  I even jog freeballing while wearing my cockring as well.  I also freeball in very skimpy shorts while riding my bike and always have my cock and balls hanging out on the side.

Anyone wants to hangout freeballing with me, please pm.

Wow wish to c u freeball 

Guest Guest-bedok

I was wearing my army highcut shorts with netting removed, when i was ordering my food at the coffee shop. There was a short queue at the counter. With the cooling wind blows into the opening of my shorts, it gave a nice feeling underneath. It grew slightly. I noticed a guy was sitting 3-4 meter away was chatting with his female friend. His direction was actually facing me. He glanced at my direction and look at my shorts a few times. Maybe he is "figuring out" if i was freeballing cos it was a bit protruding. Fortunately, it was black shorts, it was not revealing my cock mushroom line to obviously. 😛

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest-bedok said:

I was wearing my army highcut shorts with netting removed, when i was ordering my food at the coffee shop. There was a short queue at the counter. With the cooling wind blows into the opening of my shorts, it gave a nice feeling underneath. It grew slightly. I noticed a guy was sitting 3-4 meter away was chatting with his female friend. His direction was actually facing me. He glanced at my direction and look at my shorts a few times. Maybe he is "figuring out" if i was freeballing cos it was a bit protruding. Fortunately, it was black shorts, it was not revealing my cock mushroom line to obviously. 😛

If me sure will keep look at ur shorts . Haha 

• 2 weeks later...

The idea that one person u will see outside or anywhere is freballing is very exciting.

But what makes it more exciting is if the guy is just normally freeballing. I mean, they guy simply regularly doesnt wear underwear, not to attract stares but he just wouldnt care and it is normal for him not to wear underwear.

I just wonder, sometimes i see very straight looking guy with obvious penis lines from loose/tight shorts, whether they are aware that people are attracted to it. The fact the he doesnt care makes it so yummy. Wonderimg how straight people think when they see random straight people see with dangling bulges which obviously is freeballing.

Cause if I see people like obviously freeballing, i cant help but be horny. Wonder if the guy freeballing knows that he can cause those kind of things. Haha

Last week, I took bus home from Novena. There is was this bespectacled guy (in his mid 20s??) in lose fitting jeans boarding the same bus as me. He was very straight looking. I was in front of the queue. I boarded the bus and took my seat. He came in later and he sat on the adjacent row in front of me. As he was seating down, his T-shirt was lifted, jeans drooped and I could see almost 1/4 of his butt! Very fair butt cheek. He was not having any underwear on. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Freeballer
On 1/31/2021 at 1:08 PM, bluerunner said:

Last week, I took bus home from Novena. There is was this bespectacled guy (in his mid 20s??) in lose fitting jeans boarding the same bus as me. He was very straight looking. I was in front of the queue. I boarded the bus and took my seat. He came in later and he sat on the adjacent row in front of me. As he was seating down, his T-shirt was lifted, jeans drooped and I could see almost 1/4 of his butt! Very fair butt cheek. He was not having any underwear on. 

Looks like more young chaps are freeballing. Hope to see one on bus or train.

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, gucici said:

Most of time I see delivery guys wearing pants or jeans exposing their asscrack when they bend over. Could it be they are not wearing underwear? Pants too loose? 

Saw one Punjabi guy on grab food bicycle at katong. Omg. Can see his long n thick cock shape on his shorts. He was starting at me as I was drooling at his VPL. Too bad was with my colleague after dinner.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.