Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

other than freeballing at home... anyone freeballing to shopping centre, food court etc?

recently i admired those middle-aged married man.. they went to NTUC to buy groceries with their wives and kids.. they just wore a singlet or tee-shirts short enough not to cover from waist down.. and their pair of shorts are either white running shorts or white nylon/cotton shorts where i can see their cock shape so clearly... it bounces when they walk, some is uncut (can see their whole shaft) while some cut or short foreskin (can see their shaft with the cock head) ... just like mine.. short foreskin can cock is easily being distinguish between the shaft and head...

some just wear thongs or gstrings or bright colored undies beneath their white shorts... married man getting more daring .. or they are trying to seduce Gay men like us...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

recently i admired those middle-aged married man.. they went to NTUC to buy groceries with their wives and kids.. they just wore a singlet or tee-shirts short enough not to cover from waist down.. and their pair of shorts are either white running shorts or white nylon/cotton shorts where i can see their cock shape so clearly... it bounces when they walk, some is uncut (can see their whole shaft) while some cut or short foreskin (can see their shaft with the cock head) ... just like mine.. short foreskin can cock is easily being distinguish between the shaft and head...

some just wear thongs or gstrings or bright colored undies beneath their white shorts... married man getting more daring .. or they are trying to seduce Gay men like us...

wow! u really got "THÏRD" eye ! can see ppl in strings ! :thumb:

wow! u really got "THÏRD" eye ! can see ppl in strings ! :thumb:

i dun lie... i can see them not when they are walking...

only when they try to bend down to get stuff from the bottom of the shelfing in NTUC or when they are pushing the trolley.. u can imagine... tat when they push the trolley, they have to be at a certain angle with the strength focussing on the butt and thigh, n from behind, u can see it very clearly...

as for bending down, more obivous....

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest fallacy

I free-ball as often as I can - even to work sometimes when I know I am not having any meeting. But once, I had an impromptu meeting and was freeballing that day. The guys (there were 3 of them) who came to meet me were so gorgeous and I was trying to smooth down my bulging hardon throughout the meeting. We were seated on sofas and armchairs around a coffee table and my hardon was visible to everyone.

If you free ball and have a aconstant erection, no matter what color your pants is, the prodigious precum will show up a wet shiny glistening patch on your pants that will be visible to everyone that you are in the state of excitement and stimulation, the wet precum patch is the hardest to conceal if you a raging hard on fll through your meeting, i have this phenomenon if i free ball, any erection will cause a glistening wet patch where my cock head meets the clth material of my pants, very obvious and hard to conceal in a work place environment, only if are sitting behind a desk all day and do nothave to get up from your seat to greet and shake hands with people and do not need to stand up in front of a room with 20 over people looking at you to do your presentation, with the bright projector lights bouncing off any glistening wet patch on your pants visible even 8 meters away from your pants.

My solution, i found if i free ball, is to wear a small cap over the cock head made from cut a way condom to fit just the head, it is reusable , at the end of day just wash and dry with small towel and fan dry, can last about 1 week to two weeks before condom rubber disintegrate beyond use. then I simply cut another cock cap from another condom and voila instant precum protection when i free ball, to last me another 1-2 weeks.

Of course , sometimes accident happens, once a gay colleague pointed out to me ,my pants left upper leg have a obvious wet patch which i quickly dab dry with handkerchief and wet wipes and use hand dryer to dry in offfice toilet.

well , no one said free balling is without risk and adventure, right?

If you free ball and have a aconstant erection, no matter what color your pants is, the prodigious precum will show up a wet shiny glistening patch on your pants that will be visible to everyone that you are in the state of excitement and stimulation, the wet precum patch is the hardest to conceal if you a raging hard on fll through your meeting, i have this phenomenon if i free ball, any erection will cause a glistening wet patch where my cock head meets the clth material of my pants, very obvious and hard to conceal in a work place environment, only if are sitting behind a desk all day and do nothave to get up from your seat to greet and shake hands with people and do not need to stand up in front of a room with 20 over people looking at you to do your presentation, with the bright projector lights bouncing off any glistening wet patch on your pants visible even 8 meters away from your pants.

My solution, i found if i free ball, is to wear a small cap over the cock head made from cut a way condom to fit just the head, it is reusable , at the end of day just wash and dry with small towel and fan dry, can last about 1 week to two weeks before condom rubber disintegrate beyond use. then I simply cut another cock cap from another condom and voila instant precum protection when i free ball, to last me another 1-2 weeks.

Of course , sometimes accident happens, once a gay colleague pointed out to me ,my pants left upper leg have a obvious wet patch which i quickly dab dry with handkerchief and wet wipes and use hand dryer to dry in offfice toilet.

WOW !!! smart and creative way of protectin wet patch over biz pants at work... i would try it man ....

Nice advice for freeballers who precum a lot! :thumb:

I have noticed some people who have a small wet patch at their crotch. Not that I'll be always turned on by it, but it does indicate what's under those pants.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Oh yeah, just a question, how can u tell whether a guy is wearing anything or not? Cos there are times I do see handsome chaps' didi bulging in a nice curvature. As for me, I do see curves bulging out even when I'm wearing undies. *slurp*

• 2 months later...
Oh yeah, just a question, how can u tell whether a guy is wearing anything or not? Cos there are times I do see handsome chaps' didi bulging in a nice curvature. As for me, I do see curves bulging out even when I'm wearing undies. *slurp*

I just saw an ang moh the other who didn't wear underwear.

The colour of his skin could be seen from beneath the white shorts.

I always thought the package is bigger without underwear.

But sometimes depending on the clothing, it can be easy to hide.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

i used to freeball when i was in primary school when i go out to play or wherever except to school. haha.

Now i freeball only at home. I don't want to bundle my birdie up even when im at home. Sometimes will wear ns short shorts and when squatting, the balls will come out to play. haha.

:)

i used to freeball when i was in primary school when i go out to play or wherever except to school. haha. Now i freeball only at home. I don't want to bundle my birdie up even when im at home. Sometimes will wear ns short shorts and when squatting, the balls will come out to play. haha.

I like that.

I also wear those NS shorts and when I squat, those balls pop out to say hello. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I wanted to reply this too... U got in front of me... And I think the bulge created would be abt the same also since both have hanging freely items... Just additional thin layer

boxer brief which is the cotton version also got same effect but not boxer trunk which is the more fitting one.

Guest First timer

Hi, it's my first time on this forum.

I love to freeball whenever I am off work,As long as I am in causal steetwear.

Like what DoingMoar mentioned, it feels cool and free esp in berms....

where the airflow is the greatest.

My balls are not low hanging by nature, however I realized that whenever I am at ease,

it will sag a little and it is when I enjoy it most - to feel my balls swinging....

The only disadvantage about free balling is that I need to be very careful about any accidental exposure and unwanted erection.

The though of this never fails to make me hard and wet myself which can be pretty embarrassing...

Also, I like to see otter men free balling also....

don't have to touch, just the sight of the ding donging package is enough to make me hard.... ;-)

Guest First Timer
know a few friends who free ball lol ...

when felling notti, will put my hand and grab lol

Wah.... your friends must be very embarrassed and pleased with your teasing....

So exciting.....

I am sure you enjoyed yourself too..... ;-)

Guest First Timer
I don't think I can do that at home or in the public unless I'm in my own room! It's kind of funny look if I got a hard on in the street!

Yes, looking at your profile pic....

Your erection will be very hard to miss....

Looking at it makes me high already.... ;-)

Guest kinkygym

actually, the visual has to do with yr cock's anatomy lah.

Look at the base of your shaft, some guys are soft there, meaning not in "tension" or taut so cannot hold up the cock.. so even when its hard , it will kinda of droop down. Some guys who are taut down there, their cocks appeared to be pointing out ..even when soft if appeared to jut out ... confusing ?

Look at the base of your shaft, some guys are soft there, meaning not in "tension" or taut so cannot hold up the cock.. so even when its hard , it will kinda of droop down. Some guys who are taut down there, their cocks appeared to be pointing out ..even when soft if appeared to jut out ... confusing ?

I agree with you.

Mine is not big, but is taut down there, hence, when I am not wearing underwear,

My cock will appear to be jutting out of my body....

Can be pretty obvious, but I thought that was very kinky....

Ohhh, just saw a cute married man in the 7-11 downstair with his child. He was wearing a draw string boxer and squatting down to choose sweet for his kid. There was no underwear as I can see the contour of the balls and cock head. I was reluctant to move and pretend pretend to peep at his cock. I want to ride on him anytime.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I am a life long freeballer - started in primary school and I guess I just never really got used to wearing underwear. All throughout secondary school, JC and army, I never wore underwear unless I absolutely had to (eg. jogging, sports etc). And after that I went to university in France - where there is a far more open attitude towards sex and sexuality in general. I don't quite know how to react when I read about your Singaporeans being embarrassed about something as natural as an erection - duh. All men have cocks, cocks can get hard, big deal. I remember how there was this big poster ad featuring a topless woman at the bus stop near my university hostel in France and the young children sitting in front of the ad are totally oblivious to the big French boobies on the poster in front of them.

I think the French are great when it comes to two things: sex and alcohol. Let's start with alcohol: in places like Britain and Singapore, kids are forbidden to touch a drop of alcohol under the age of 18 so when they finally reach 18 - woah, they go mad, they think I can drink at last and they get drunk after binge drinking and have no self-control. French kids on the other hand are introduced to table wine from a very young age and wine is used in their cooking - so they are no stranger to alcohol and French people tend not to get drunk and know how to moderate their alcohol intake. Likewise for the French with sex - they don't censor sex, it's not seen as something dirty or perverted. Instead it's seen as perfectly normal and a part of life - go to a French beach in summer and you will see loads of French woman walking around topless and that's considered completely normal. And if a French man has an erection and another French person notices it, their attitude would be just, "okay, he's got a cock - I know that, he is a man, he's not some kind of plastic toy devoid of genitalia,"

I get hard ons all the time walking around with no underwear on and I have the same attitude - I am a man, I have a cock, did you think I was some kind of Ken & Barbie plastic toy with no genitalia? Why should I pretend that I don't have a cock? Some women who have big boobs are quite happy to show them off, or at least they don't bother trying to suppress their breasts in an effort to look flat chested. Likewise, because I have a rather big cock, I naturally have a bulge in my trousers - why should I be embarrassed about that bulge being there?

You know, some of the guys here are so repressed sexually it's unreal. I can't believe my time in Europe has changed me that much - I grew up in Singapore like you guys but was never ever sexually repressed like that.

Interesting to read Foreign Talent's post about openess and sexuality in France. I am impressed and envious.

Asia too conservative in many areas.

Glad you liked it - we can talk more about it. The French have certainly gotten their thinking sorted out when it comes to be comfortable about sex & sexuality. If you went to a French beach on a warm day, you'll see a lot of old French women, some in their 60s, even 70s walking around topless with their rather saggy tits out in the open. These old French women are not trying to be sexy or seductive in bearing their saggy tits, rather, for them, women have breasts - they are the most natural thing. They don't see their breasts as something so overtly sexual or so immoral that they have to be hidden away from the rest of the world. Rather, they're not ashamed of their breasts (no matter how saggy they may have become) and just get them out on the beach.

This is because in French culture - they see sex as a normal activity that people indulge in, it is vital for sex to exist in our societies because if people don't have sex, there won't be the next generation and we'll go extinct. Sex is normal, ordinary and for everybody - French people don't squirm and panic the moment they come across something sexual in their society, instead they handle it in a very calm, sensible manner. And by that token, they are very mature in the way they deal with human anatomy. Women have breasts, some women have big breasts and that's fine - let's not pretend that breasts don't exists, instead let's accept them as part of every day life and believe you me, after 20 minutes on a French beach, you'll be amazed how quickly you get used to being surrounded by French boobies. Likewise, a man has a penis, that's normal - so if a man has a bulge in his trousers, that simply means that he is normal, he is anatomically complete as he is supposed to be.

Contrast that to other societies like in parts of the Muslim world and Singapore where sex is taboo, parents don't even give their children any sex education and many older adults freak out the moment they see something vaguely sexual on TV - they are so freaking scared of sex because from young, they have been brainwashed that sex is bad, immoral, evil and will send them to hell. OK, if someone over the age of 50 or 60 is that misinformed, I can accept that for they were brought up in a different kind of world.

But for the young people here on Blowing Wind to feel guilty, ashamed or embarrassed about having a bulge in their trousers where their penis lies - like, good grief, you are a man - you have a penis, you're meant to have something down there. Instead, you want to wear tight underwear and strap your cock down so you look like some plastic child's doll with no genitalia? How ridiculous is that - you are a fully grown man with an adult body, yet you want to pass your body off as some asexual prepubescent child's body? Why not just go all the way and wear a Burqha, so you can hide the form of your body from the world. Why are you so ashamed of your own bodies? Why are you so uncomfortable with the fact that your own anatomy?

You know, I blame the parents for this - young people have enough to deal with these days without being made to feel ashamed and uncomfortable of their own bodies. But I don't suppose too many Singaporean parents ever talked to their own kids about sex and their bodies. Please lah, get over this ridiculous taboo - just stand in front of the mirror naked tonight and get to know your own body.

Edited by Foreign Talent

Guest essay writing

One day I have stomachache by suddenly while I am still working at client office...

I rushed into toilet and had already released, just I stepped out from toilet, I fart... Some shit came out together and I just can feel the sticky stuff in between my arsh... this is called "lao ga gui kor" in hokkien, means shit on pant...

I have no choice, then went back to toilet to clean the shit... and have dump my underwear and remained freeball...

Dear Foreign Talent,

What about the nude French men on the beach? Any? Care to share?

There are some but fewer than women bearing their breasts. Certainly there are nude beaches all over France and it's very common for French men to go naked on those beaches. It's really no big deal, there are families with children on those beaches because the male anatomy is not seen as something dirty, immoral, sexual or pervert - it's perfectly natural and normal. Every man has a penis - so let's not pretend otherwise.

If you're looking to go to a beach in France just to gawk at the display of penises on show, I think you would be disappointed at just how innocent the whole atmosphere is because the French simply do not view nudity or the human anatomy as sexual - it's merely natural.

I like that.

I also wear those NS shorts and when I squat, those balls pop out to say hello. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hahaha. Yes...when freeballing, we have to pay more attention when we sit (with legs opened) or squating down.

I also noticed that those in white Adidas shorts are most risky! Never freeball in that short unless you do not mind showing the rest of Singapore your family jewel. lolz

hahaha. Yes...when freeballing, we have to pay more attention when we sit (with legs opened) or squating down.

I also noticed that those in white Adidas shorts are most risky! Never freeball in that short unless you do not mind showing the rest of Singapore your family jewel. lolz

ooh... then that's the kind of shorts I must buy :whistle:

Guest maxiplay

I always like to freeball when wearing sporty short shorts whenever go outdoor like swimming subhub town etc... i like it very much, I find it more sexy if freeballing and when I feel horny, just simply hide a corner which nobody see then start to jerk on lor :)

Thought i should post this here. Ha.

I was asked by a very cute, but innocent boy, what "going commando is".

It is a reference to Marines, aka, Commando's (silent op's)

Because Marines must be ready on a moment's notice and one of the first to react in a extreme situation, it was joked/stated of that they must not bother to put on underwear first, or how else could they be so quick to go? (Fact or Myth of this joke?, good luck proving either!)

The reference established, going commando became a more common use, losing the military background for those not knowing the orgin of the joke or what commando's were/are; and becoming a statement of just not wearing underwear

I agree with you.

Mine is not big, but is taut down there, hence, when I am not wearing underwear,

My cock will appear to be jutting out of my body....

Can be pretty obvious, but I thought that was very kinky....

Kinkygym: Not confusing at all..... :B) Can totally relate to it. :thumb:

Guest: hehehe....Not kinky not kinky. You are not alone! :oops: :ph34r:

Thought i should post this here. Ha. I was asked by a very cute, but innocent boy, what "going commando is". It is a reference to Marines, aka, Commando's (silent op's) Because Marines must be ready on a moment's notice and one of the first to react in a extreme situation, it was joked/stated of that they must not bother to put on underwear first, or how else could they be so quick to go? (Fact or Myth of this joke?, good luck proving either!) The reference established, going commando became a more common use, losing the military background for those not knowing the orgin of the joke or what commando's were/are; and becoming a statement of just not wearing underwear

I always thought in long jungle warfare, it was not advisable to wear underwear underneath.

So this is how 'going commando' came about.

I had delusional thoughts. :whistle:

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I just came back from marketing in my polo tee and shorts without underwear. Refreshing. :whistle:

I hope you were not hiding a thick carrot or cucumber in your shorts as you walked about. :whistle:

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I always thought in long jungle warfare, it was not advisable to wear underwear underneath.

So this is how 'going commando' came about.

I had delusional thoughts. :whistle:

Actually... who cares how it really came about right? :whistle:

the important thing here we enjoy the feeling of freeballing/going commando

Edited by vin8tan

• 4 weeks later...

seems to me that alot of sporean guys (whether str8 or gay) dun wear underwear. i always see guys change straight into their office pants, jeans, berms or shorts w/o any underwear in gyms or swimming pools

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.