Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

I always jog every sunday with my tight on without undies just donut thick silicone cockring bare body i run frm ecp sailing to far end fort rd walk bacl cool down to my car at fort rd carpark. Or if i wear my Joe Synder hight split i just leave my stringer around my waist with my thong or g-string on not to forget the cockring too.

On 10/31/2020 at 9:35 AM, Underwearless said:

Have to agree that going commando in shorts is getting very comfortable for me. 

As in when the air flow through the shorts and your jewel feels the caressing of the cool air. 

It.... just feels very good.... as oppose to when it is wrapped up in underwear... 

good point

Guest Guest
On 4/27/2021 at 1:33 PM, gucici said:

Most of time I see delivery guys wearing pants or jeans exposing their asscrack when they bend over. Could it be they are not wearing underwear? Pants too loose? 

2 yp(20+)  n 1 mature(40+) food delivery colleagues at my area r always in commando. A few times when waiting job, I stood infront of them talking to them while they r leaning against e wall in squatting position playing their fone, either their squeezed cock head or balls were exposed in between their inner thigh n e opening of their shorts.

There's another colleague who always in sports tights doing delivering oso same. Can clearly c his VPL on his tights. Cock was parking downward n his cock head protruding on his tights was clearly seen. 

Guest Guest

Forgotten when was the last time I bought underwear but am sure I stop wearing one after ORD in the early 2000.

Got tease by colleagues for my VPL on my slim cut office pants. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Forgotten when was the last time I bought underwear but am sure I stop wearing one after ORD in the early 2000.

Got tease by colleagues for my VPL on my slim cut office pants. 

hotsss

Guest Yum

Was at Nex earlier, super crowded and spotted a few guys w/o underwear in their shorts. In the NTUC supermarket and on escalators. Super obvious cos you can see their dick moving left and right as they walk in their fabric-material shorts. And then there’s one guy on escalator in those silky material shorts - the bulge super obvious and no VPL, obviously is freeballing! Somemore all seem not too bad looking, thats why they caught my attention! :B)

46 minutes ago, Guest Yum said:

Was at Nex earlier, super crowded and spotted a few guys w/o underwear in their shorts. In the NTUC supermarket and on escalators. Super obvious cos you can see their dick moving left and right as they walk in their fabric-material shorts. And then there’s one guy on escalator in those silky material shorts - the bulge super obvious and no VPL, obviously is freeballing! Somemore all seem not too bad looking, thats why they caught my attention! :B)

what is VPL?

Guest Guest
33 minutes ago, mansoar said:

Visible penis line 🤩

Its visible panty line - outline of your underwear as shown on your pants / shorts

Since dry season and humid right now I just wear my UA boxer is pass out as tight with my low rise loose singlet or stringers no undies is very cooling I went to gym to mall nearby no one knows I'm wearing undies only as it pass out as tight shorts. Is great when u get cruise easy excess to the cock sucker to suck or to rim my ass.

5 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

Since dry season and humid right now I just wear my UA boxer is pass out as tight with my low rise loose singlet or stringers no undies is very cooling I went to gym to mall nearby no one knows I'm wearing undies only as it pass out as tight shorts. Is great when u get cruise easy excess to the cock sucker to suck or to rim my ass.

Oooooooh, sexy. 

On 5/11/2021 at 6:02 PM, fetish72 said:

sexy 

Guest Freeballer
18 hours ago, begleitung said:

When sleeping it’s always good to go commando 

True. Used to sleep in commando. but later change to sleeping naked. Feels even more shiok.

50 minutes ago, TamPenis said:

I sleep in commando when I have a company. Once, this guy spooned me in the midst of my sleep. I'm surprised that he stayed hard. He grates with minimal movement till it's driving me crazy 

Just grating u? Nothing going in anywhere? Haha.. 

Guest Guest

There was one time, it didn't occurred to me that i should have put in my undies, as i was doing a scan on my stomach area. 

When the doc asked me to lie down on th4 bed to do some check, the pull down my pants slightly, exposing my part of pubic hair and dick. Was quite embarrassing, but he smiled continued with his checks.

Not sure if he had encountered this incident before.

During hot season I just wear my UA tight boxer with stringers low cut singlet no undies in fact the boxer is underwear I wear it as short to nearby mall shop nearby running errands go to gym wear to gym nobody know I just wear underwear out I pair it with my thick silicone.

2 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

During hot season I just wear my UA tight boxer with stringers low cut singlet no undies in fact the boxer is underwear I wear it as short to nearby mall shop nearby running errands go to gym wear to gym nobody know I just wear underwear out I pair it with my thick silicone.

Sexy lah

Guest Guest
On 5/14/2021 at 1:19 AM, begleitung said:

When sleeping it’s always good to go commando 

you mean there are people who actually wear underwear at home?

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

you mean there are people who actually wear underwear at home?

Yes. Some of us probably do. You don't? 

10 hours ago, fetish72 said:

Any pic to illustrate?

51 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Tight boxershorts are hot

40 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

You wear ah?

39 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Sometimes 

(go play 2 choose 1, lol. ;)

37 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

okay, lol 😏

36 minutes ago, begleitung said:

R u freeballing now?

21 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Sure

16 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

😏🤣

Go PM Each other and stop flirting in the discussion.

Nobody wants to see you 2 guys flirting.

Or would you rather get a week long holiday?

Get back to the topic

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Zealouslogue said:

Yes. Some of us probably do. You don't? 

I think its very common to freeball at home.

I dunno the stats but I have been doing it for the longest time and I know alot of my guy friends (gay & str8) freeball at home too.

Just feel weird to even wear underwear & shorts at home. Need to let your balls rest. 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.