Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

3 hours ago, bradlee said:

yes and no to me, yes cos it is one piece, no cos the ball is not free cos it is tight

Yes. Cannot cum when wearing tights. The balls need to be free or loose so it can cum. 

On 7/10/2021 at 9:55 PM, quanjishou said:

do u think he free ball

Very likely, don’t you think? And obviously showing off. Lol

telegram @wjng82

It’s rather common these days that guys don’t wear underwear. I see a lot in the pool. 
However, if you are not wearing any underwear, please have the decency to make sure your junk is not showing up as you are standing, walking and sitting down. Surely you don’t want to be looking like a cheap slut/Chee Koh pek uncle, right? 😶

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

It’s rather common these days that guys don’t wear underwear. I see a lot in the pool. 
However, if you are not wearing any underwear, please have the decency to make sure your junk is not showing up as you are standing, walking and sitting down. Surely you don’t want to be looking like a cheap slut/Chee Koh pek uncle, right? 😶

But some of us enjoy looking at the junk. You do too right? 😏

2 hours ago, Zealouslogue said:

But some of us enjoy looking at the junk. You do too right? 😏

Hahaha, think the principle is, to do what is comfortable but also in the appropriate context. Don’t do it in such a way as to cause discomfort to others, especiallly if there are young kids and such around. But at the same time, i think it’s also not right to be too self depreciating. If you have it, flaunt it. A bulge on a guy is as natural as a woman with boobs. And there really is just a slight difference from a guy wearing boxers which also doesn’t provide much support, to a guy who doesn’t wear underwear, whether they be boxers nor briefs. Maybe the shape of the cockhead is a tad more visible, etc. Guys will hard hardons ever so often. That’s natural and we shldnt be ashamed. I find that oftentimes it’s we ourselves who get too self conscious. If we don’t, and be like it’s the most natural and normal thing in the world, people aren’t gonna notice, and neither do they want to usually. But be appropriately clothed nonetheless..Dont think we are condoning flashing, which I would agree with @bluerunner to be not in good taste..

telegram @wjng82 

1 hour ago, Guest wjng said:

Hahaha, think the principle is, to do what is comfortable but also in the appropriate context. Don’t do it in such a way as to cause discomfort to others, especiallly if there are young kids and such around. But at the same time, i think it’s also not right to be too self depreciating. If you have it, flaunt it. A bulge on a guy is as natural as a woman with boobs. And there really is just a slight difference from a guy wearing boxers which also doesn’t provide much support, to a guy who doesn’t wear underwear, whether they be boxers nor briefs. Maybe the shape of the cockhead is a tad more visible, etc. Guys will hard hardons ever so often. That’s natural and we shldnt be ashamed. I find that oftentimes it’s we ourselves who get too self conscious. If we don’t, and be like it’s the most natural and normal thing in the world, people aren’t gonna notice, and neither do they want to usually. But be appropriately clothed nonetheless..Dont think we are condoning flashing, which I would agree with @bluerunner to be not in good taste..

telegram @wjng82 

True indeed. Thank you for your input. 

20 hours ago, Guest wjng said:

telegram @wjng82 

You have said what I wanted too. Bravo and thank you. 

Hey hi guys,

Would you guys think there is opportunity to set up a group chat, like on telegram or something for guys who freeball? What are your thoughts?

telegram @wjng82

Haha everytime I head nearby (10 mins away) kind of destination I always go commando. Feels like a trouble to actually take off my shorts to put on an underwear for just a short distance 🤣

Offering a variety of massage techniques to suit each client's needs!

Incall with shower @ Tiong Bahru
1 hour: $70, 1.5 hours: $100, 2 hours $140
Juagen/Manhood: $35 (15 mins), $65 (30 mins)

All other methods of communication do look into my thread!
WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

3 hours ago, Guest wjng said:

Hey hi guys,

Would you guys think there is opportunity to set up a group chat, like on telegram or something for guys who freeball? What are your thoughts?

telegram @wjng82

Hey, sure. 

17 hours ago, Guest wjng said:

Hey hi guys,

telegram @wjng82

Good idea. Let me know if there is a group. Hope, it will be an active one and not 100 members where 98 are not chatting. 

Guest Uncle
On 7/20/2021 at 8:54 AM, Rex.Therapy said:

Haha everytime I head nearby (10 mins away) kind of destination I always go commando. Feels like a trouble to actually take off my shorts to put on an underwear for just a short distance 🤣

I don't wear underwear all day, except for office work days. When I'm in shorts and Ts, it is definitely jingle bells day. SG so damn hot. Balls must breathe mah. If not, become like dry longan.

Guest Guest

I heard if you were to visit religious places (like temple or church), it’s disrespectful to not wear underwear. So I will put on underwear when I visit temple, even if I freeball quite often outside.

40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I heard if you were to visit religious places (like temple or church), it’s disrespectful to not wear underwear. So I will put on underwear when I visit temple, even if I freeball quite often outside.

Why so

42 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Lol. As I know ,if u visit places of worship, please shower cleanly especially wash yr lanjiao cleanly.  Told this to a guy n he got a shock. Lol

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Lol. As I know ,if u visit places of worship, please shower cleanly especially wash yr lanjiao cleanly.  Told this to a guy n he got a shock. Lol

Yes or God will cut off the kukujiao for not wearing underwear or washing properly, haha. 

3 hours ago, sypnoticjr said:

Wearing ball weight and comando. Feel so good when my balls is dangling around

Ball weight? Does it not hurt? 

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the vaccination centre.  

Saw a guy in his 20s. He was on his white tank top and army like short. When he came in, he caught my attemtion. His bulge was pointed out, can tell he was freeballed. Either he has an erection, else his "little bro" is huge. 

While waiting after the jab, i was waiting for that guy to come in after his jab, after 5 mins he came in. His "little bro" can be seen poking on his shorts but not as poking as outside at the registration place. 

Nice view... 

On 8/13/2021 at 10:39 PM, Amethyst said:

I was at the vaccination centre.  

Saw a guy in his 20s. He was on his white tank top and army like short. When he came in, he caught my attemtion. His bulge was pointed out, can tell he was freeballed. Either he has an erection, else his "little bro" is huge. 

While waiting after the jab, i was waiting for that guy to come in after his jab, after 5 mins he came in. His "little bro" can be seen poking on his shorts but not as poking as outside at the registration place. 

Nice view... 

yup.. actually, the number of guys going commando are increasing… 

I am sure many of us here add to the number of freeballers… 🤣

On 8/14/2021 at 11:31 AM, Underwearless said:

yup.. actually, the number of guys going commando are increasing… 

I am sure many of us here add to the number of freeballers… 🤣

yes weather getting hotter and humid, most men going commando even those married guys.. i have seen quite a lot be in NTUC, public.. some can even see the shape of their cock if they wear white or thinner material shorts

On 8/14/2021 at 11:38 AM, DeMarko said:

yes weather getting hotter and humid, most men going commando even those married guys.. i have seen quite a lot be in NTUC, public.. some can even see the shape of their cock if they wear white or thinner material shorts

Ya… actually freeballing in those thin material really feels very good! It feels like you are not wearing anything at all… 

quite shiok… just that need to go for darker colour… otherwise can be very obvious… 

I have been going commando since pri school. Only wear underwear when wearing jeans or work pants. Do you have advice on what if you are spotted by close people that you never wear underwear?

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.