Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest molotov

Often go down in sleeping attire to coffeeshop or 7-11, going commando, but most of the time I'll be soft as there are no stimulation.

I would be uncomfortable to have an erection while commando with my shorts especially. Wouldn't want aunties to be seeing it and judging me

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 6:15 PM, bluerunner said:

Some ppl do have out of this world kind of creative mind. 🙄🙄

Precisely 😂😂😂.......

Tis meat bulge definitely his kkj n balls squeezed together in his tight shorts when sitting down. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not wearing underwear since young. Home shorts normally act as underwear. Just put on school shorts over home shorts when going school or just put on jeans or Bermuda over home shorts when going out.   After age 20, started wearing only home loose boxer at home. Both my elder brothers also same same. We are use to freeball,  we have no underwear at home. 

Used to try freeballing fully for a period but it does come with some minor inconveniences like having that spare drop of pee creating a wet spot or depending on the material of the shorts it might get too revealing.

Nowadays I just wear boxers at home and wear a pair a shorts over them if I'm heading somewhere nearby.

Such a sexy, muscular guy freeballing in the train today. He was initially standing in the train with his female friend with his visible penis line in full display.  Clearly he’s a straight guy and tall, big arms, tanned.  His shorts were quite tight and it was not difficult to make out the length of his hot dick hanging slightly to the right. Not a bad size in both length and girth.  Slightly hairy legs.  I wonder if he shaves his pubic hair! 

He then went to sit when seats were available. That pair of shorts rode up and more of his legs were exposed including some of the whiter, untanned parts!  Got me so horny in the train. 

B231B17B-204D-4CA0-B3C3-58A961204550.jpeg

Guest Làma Purataa

Does anyone knows the reason and rationale thatbin Thailand that there is a law mandating underwear must be worn when stepping outdoors. 

And this law applies to everyone including foreigners and visitors. 

Is it to prevent accidental  exposure to the religious statues and revered monks. 

Is it to prevent flashing the elites in yellow brocade robes that rides in ROLLS ROYCE and travels by private plane. 

Considering , that before Thailand modernised, people wore tiny sarong cloths while working in the rice fields and farms , commando style .  And on formal occasions and visiting temples they also wore sarong like apparels more thick more beautiful fabrics to meet the monks. 

Considering that the bowing  posture has remained the same , with both legs lying inside lying position, even being commando , also will not flash people accidentally. 

So what gives about the no commando , must wear underwear law when out in public.  

Which means men must wear inner pants and ladies must wear panties  , kids must also wear pantlets ??

Is it more to protect the monarchy being flashed ? 

Remember , no commando in Thailand for foreigners and locals alike.

But can someone explain the Thai tiny sarong underwear for men. 

Does neighbouring Burma, Cambodja, Laos have ? 

Except for Vietnam , all South East Asia use water to wash after no  2 ? Hence need sarong at all times ?

Have seen quite a number of mature father in pool toilet freeballing too.

Seen some pulling down their shorts without any underwear underneath while changing to trunk with their kids in toilet.  And also some seen without putting on underwear when changing with their kids after shower. 

On 1/4/2022 at 11:21 AM, Guest guest said:

Seen some pulling down their shorts without any underwear underneath while changing to trunk with their kids in toilet.  And also some seen without putting on underwear when changing with their kids after shower. 

Swimming pool is one of the best places to see guys freeballing, some guys wear their swim trunks underneath their shorts when arrive and just freeball after their swim. Its either save the hassle of bringing another underwear out or forgot to do so.

Morning oso a best time to spot men freeballing in neighborhood. While they r still in their comfort shorts coming down to have breakfast after waking up, some accidentally expose their kkj when sitting down spreading their legs eating at coffeeshop or hawker ctr. U may too c some men kkj bouncing on their shorts while they walk. 

Men freeball r juz like women dun wear  bra at home. 

On 1/4/2022 at 12:53 PM, Guest Haha said:

Morning oso a best time to spot men freeballing in neighborhood. While they r still in their comfort shorts coming down to have breakfast after waking up, some accidentally expose their kkj when sitting down spreading their legs eating at coffeeshop or hawker ctr. U may too c some men kkj bouncing on their shorts while they walk. 

Yes

On 1/4/2022 at 12:18 PM, Guest Guest said:

Swimming pool is one of the best places to see guys freeballing, some guys wear their swim trunks underneath their shorts when arrive and just freeball after their swim. Its either save the hassle of bringing another underwear out or forgot to do so.

On 1/4/2022 at 2:08 PM, Guest guest said:

Surprise alot of mates in my uni hostel dun wear undie. Juz like me, they r freeballing too. 

Time for a swim ☺️👙

Surprise alot of mates in my uni hostel dun wear undie. Juz like me, they r freeballing too. 

Either that or walk around in boxer/boxer briefs...

Actually many sports shorts have inner netting so no need underwear

if just walk around in hostel, i think its pretty normal to freeball.

On 1/4/2022 at 9:21 AM, Guest Guest said:

if just walk around in hostel, i think its pretty normal to freeball.

Should get rid of any stigma around not wearing, even if its outside the home/hostel

As long as nothing is exposed and all's kept away from sight

Especially in warm days, most uncles need some fresh air to cool down the body temperature... 😁

On 1/4/2022 at 7:55 PM, Guest guest said:

Either that or walk around in boxer/boxer briefs...

Actually many sports shorts have inner netting so no need underwear

yeah agreed but i usually remove the inner lining. And now i have been wearing the GX3 Jocks trunks where frontal there is a soft pouch and back is two stripes attached to make it as if you were wearin a pair jocks inside. The material is really soft and cooling

Have u guys ever seen those daddies squatting down or kneeling with 1 knee cap on the ground playing with their kiddos at shopping mall playground. I've seen a few actually not wearing underwear n their balls got 'squeezed' out at e shorts opening. 

On 1/5/2022 at 5:19 PM, Guest guest said:

Have u guys ever seen those daddies squatting down or kneeling with 1 knee cap on the ground playing with their kiddos at shopping mall playground. I've seen a few actually not wearing underwear n their balls got 'squeezed' out at e shorts opening. 

Yes i did, some at playground, some at NTUC and some at Food Courts..

Those sight makes my mind goes crazy

Yes that may sound like just a joke but biggest fear is indeed being accidentally exposed by unknowing friends who think they are revealing you in your underwear when they suddenly yanked your shorts. Or when you are around toddlers who trying to grab your legs for support but accidentally yanked the shorts down. So always practise securing the drawstring of your shorts when freeballing 😂 

Love those sightings of chubby daddies 😍

Edited by Nochubnolife

If there's one thing BW has taught me, it's having the courage to freeball in public. 

Previously, I didn't know going out without an undies in your pants was freeballing. And while I have dreamed about doing it so many times, I didn't really find the courage to do so until last year. These days, I tend to walk around my house without an underwear under my pants. I occasionally do that when I'm out running a short errand that doesn't require me to get off the car. Haven't had the courage to freeball in a mall, but I will someday :P . I still have this irrational fear of a child randomly tripping and pulling down my pants with them, thus exposing my dong to the public. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:49 AM, notd said:

If there's one thing BW has taught me, it's having the courage to freeball in public. 

Previously, I didn't know going out without an undies in your pants was freeballing. And while I have dreamed about doing it so many times, I didn't really find the courage to do so until last year. These days, I tend to walk around my house without an underwear under my pants. I occasionally do that when I'm out running a short errand that doesn't require me to get off the car. Haven't had the courage to freeball in a mall, but I will someday :P . I still have this irrational fear of a child randomly tripping and pulling down my pants with them, thus exposing my dong to the public. 

The trick is - don't think about it at all! Just do it.

And you will be fine.

Have been doing it SO MANY years now...so much so that it is just so natural, like eating and drinking.

You don't subconsciously think about/fear eating and drinking...so it is the same with freeballing.

Plus, the weather over there is so hot and humid. Makes fb-ling so much more normal and natural.

I have never wore underwear at home before,

so im surprised that some guys still put on underwear underneath their shorts at home. 

Even when im out and reach home and it isnt time for shower yet, i will remove my underwear before changing into my comfort shorts. 

Freeballing is the best thing to do in our hot and humid climate.  Especially when I'm in shorts or wide legged berms. When there's a breeze and it blows into my shorts, it's feels really nice. No underwear also means there's no moist fabric clinging onto my balls on a sweaty day. My balls dry up faster. Lol

Edited by supermann
Typo error

On 1/5/2022 at 5:19 PM, Guest guest said:

Didn't notice

On 1/6/2022 at 11:49 AM, notd said:

You get used to it 

On 1/6/2022 at 12:04 PM, mate69 said:

The trick is - don't think about it at all! Just do it.

And you will be fine.

Have been doing it SO MANY years now...so much so that it is just so natural, like eating and drinking.

You don't subconsciously think about/fear eating and drinking...so it is the same with freeballing.

Plus, the weather over there is so hot and humid. Makes fb-ling so much more normal and natural.

It should be very cold now in Canada. 

Just wondering if you still can freeball in winter? Would the kkj get frost bite?

Slouching on sofa with both my legs bent resting on coffee table. My kindergarten son "papa shame shame, I can see your kuku bird coming out...heehee ! "

Now that he is a teenage and not wearing undie and doing the same sitting position like me on sofa playing game on his phone. 🤣

Guest boiboi

i was at the a&e the other day because my leg hurt, so i had to be put on the wheelchair. the hospital is near my house so i just went out with my casual homewear. i was wearing a pair of exercise shorts and i forgot that i was not wearing any underwear underneath. i remember a nurse was walking towards me and she looked a bit shocked, for some reason. moments later, i felt a cooling sensation near my balls area so i bend forward and look at my crotch, my dick can be seen!! i was so embarrassed that i quickly kiap my legs to cover. i wonder if the nurse saw anything... so embarrassing...

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.