Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest guest

Saw my colleague at workplace gate and walked together to locker room to change uniform. His locker is just a few away from mine. When he pulled down his sweatpants with his tee shirt still on, I saw he was not wearing underwear. He then put on our company cargo pants and removed his tee. Cool man! Another freeballer. 

Over the weekend, at a certain pool. 
A daddy brought his son for swimming lesson. 
After the class, his son went to take a shower and daddy uses the talcum and applied some on his own body. 
As he pulled up this T-shirt, I saw his shorts and as sitting low on his hips exposing part of his butt crack. Then he proceed to powder inside his shorts. No underwear! Well done, Daddy. 

Guest Guest
On 4/19/2022 at 3:21 PM, bluerunner said:

After the class, his son went to take a shower and daddy uses the talcum and applied some on his own body. 
As he pulled up this T-shirt, I saw his shorts and as sitting low on his hips exposing part of his butt crack. Then he proceed to powder inside his shorts. No underwear! Well done, Daddy. 

So it was you looking at me

Guest Guest
On 4/19/2022 at 3:21 PM, bluerunner said:

Ya... I notice at swimming pool shower a lot daddies don't wear underwear. 

I caught a few freeballing daddies at playground playing with their kids too. Ball squeezed out of shorts opening when squarting down. 😆

Guest guest

Many men oni put on undie when gog work n usually go commando during casual time,  e.g. reaching home after shower, gog hawker or coffeeshop to eat, gog down e stalls neighbourhood for groceries, n of cos bringing kids to swimming pool or playground. 

Tere r oso more n more men gog commando to work. 

While in the bus last evening, a young couple boarding on it. 
The husband was in a pair of light beige colour cotton shorts and T-shirt. 
As he was walking to the standing area with his wife, I could see jiggle down south. Gosh, it was evident that he was freeballing. 
As he stood along the aisle, there was little protrusion and light VPL could be seen. 
What a pleasant surprise. 

Guest Guest
On 4/21/2022 at 7:36 AM, bluerunner said:

While in the bus last evening, a young couple boarding on it. 
The husband was in a pair of light beige colour cotton shorts and T-shirt. 
As he was walking to the standing area with his wife, I could see jiggle down south. Gosh, it was evident that he was freeballing. 
As he stood along the aisle, there was little protrusion and light VPL could be seen. 
What a pleasant surprise. 

so it was you staring at me

Guest Tomm78

i have been freeballing/going commando since my younger days and some of my friends who are my buddies got my influence also . 

even at work also the same and there once once , My cock went rising and hard and wet in front of my superiors and bosses during meeting first time as i am not required to attend as my post is low and decided to try leave the meeting room last by pretending to be busy by volunteer to help out arrange online documents at the end of the meeting before leaving the room as it is confidential . But sad to say one of my boss who is the highest in post who is the 3rd gen from the founder sudden decide to stay with me and help me out while others eventually left the meeting room. 

i was panicking but unable to turn him down or reject him, so as the rest was leaving he move closer to sit beside me making me nervous internally but appeared ok on the appearance. moments later when everyone left the room and locked the meeting room leaving me and boss to sort out the documents before processing them , my boss finally sat beside me and as its first time i ever seen him in person and so upclose making my cock more hard,wet and oozing with precum and if course my boss sort of noticed it . 

He then .......

( interested to know or otherwise? ) 

On 4/21/2022 at 5:39 PM, Tomm78 said:

i have been freeballing/going commando since my younger days and some of my friends who are my buddies got my influence also . 

even at work also the same and there once once , My cock went rising and hard and wet in front of my superiors and bosses during meeting first time as i am not required to attend as my post is low and decided to try leave the meeting room last by pretending to be busy by volunteer to help out arrange online documents at the end of the meeting before leaving the room as it is confidential . But sad to say one of my boss who is the highest in post who is the 3rd gen from the founder sudden decide to stay with me and help me out while others eventually left the meeting room. 

i was panicking but unable to turn him down or reject him, so as the rest was leaving he move closer to sit beside me making me nervous internally but appeared ok on the appearance. moments later when everyone left the room and locked the meeting room leaving me and boss to sort out the documents before processing them , my boss finally sat beside me and as its first time i ever seen him in person and so upclose making my cock more hard,wet and oozing with precum and if course my boss sort of noticed it . 

He then .......

( interested to know or otherwise? ) 

Please continue...

Guest 888
On 4/29/2022 at 12:48 AM, Ash4321 said:

Someone used my photo then..

yes was posted by others sometime ago i thought you used those photos to get some discussion here, may i know where was your original post?

Daddy loves to see young freeballers out and about. It is very erotic to see a nice bulge and cock silhouetted at the front with a nice pair of bum cheeks with perhaps a wedgie at the back. Even better is to see a guy in shorts sitting with his cock and ball sack becoming visible as he adjusts his leg - sometimes deliberately when he sees you watching. Once in the Caribbean Daddy was watching some local boys fishing. One, having landed a fish squatted down to take out the hook. As he did so his monster black dick and low hanging balls fell from the leg of his shorts. What a sight that was. But old guys exposing their bum crack is a complete turn off. The basic rules for freeballing are to avoid zips, try to avoid getting a hard-on in public and watch out for the inevitable  cum stains on your pants if you do - they can be difficult to remove and embarrasing to explain to your dry cleaner.

On 5/7/2022 at 5:11 PM, bluerunner said:

Not if there is underwear, no matter how loose or how wet. 

Jockstrap is an underwear. I have this effect on me when I wore shorts over. If the wearer has the intend, underwear also can have the effect. Just need to manually create it.

Edited by Leanmeat

On 5/5/2022 at 7:43 PM, robocopshsh said:

Where is the best place to freeball?

On 5/5/2022 at 8:58 PM, jacko said:

Park 😍😋

On 5/7/2022 at 2:06 AM, MasterDaddy1 said:

Daddy loves to see young freeballers out and about. It is very erotic to see a nice bulge and cock silhouetted at the front with a nice pair of bum cheeks with perhaps a wedgie at the back. Even better is to see a guy in shorts sitting with his cock and ball sack becoming visible as he adjusts his leg - sometimes deliberately when he sees you watching. Once in the Caribbean Daddy was watching some local boys fishing. One, having landed a fish squatted down to take out the hook. As he did so his monster black dick and low hanging balls fell from the leg of his shorts. What a sight that was. But old guys exposing their bum crack is a complete turn off. The basic rules for freeballing are to avoid zips, try to avoid getting a hard-on in public and watch out for the inevitable  cum stains on your pants if you do - they can be difficult to remove and embarrasing to explain to your dry cleaner.

Nice sharing 🤗☺️

On 5/8/2022 at 11:24 PM, Dirtyme said:

I do like to freeball whenever I'm feeling frisky. 

Most fav moment would be when i wear this really short fbt style shorts, no inner lining and my semi just tenting while i walk to a cruising spot nearby my house. 

same bro, only a few times when Im feeling extra horny, the brushing of the dick against the shorts makes me rock hard in public. usually I manage to find a staircase landing or some seats for me to sit down before my dick fully pops up my shorts or i feel like im going to ejaculate. Once I was waiting for mrt and the realisation that my dick was on the verge of protruding (i tend to pull up my shorts for excitement) made me rock hard instantly. I immediately sat on the bench and I have no idea how I managed to stop myself from ejaculating right there.

But there was once I was walking on a pavement with no seats or somewhere to hide. my dick was fully erect and my foreskin had already pulled back. It was so sensitive i was on the verge of cumming already even though i tried to bear with it. Suddenly, in front of me 2 cyclists turned a corner and were cycling towards me. End up I turn around, lift my shorts up and pretend to use phone. Basically shot fireworks of 1m just as the cyclists rode past me lol. Lucky it was at night and no one behind me

On 5/9/2022 at 9:03 AM, robocopshsh said:

Freeballing to the gym. Think anyone would notice? 

20220501_140131.jpg

On 5/9/2022 at 9:24 AM, Guest may said:

Happened to freeball just now while talking to Bangla, shorts got tented and he noticed haha, heng no precum 'else wet

On 5/9/2022 at 1:46 PM, robocopshsh said:

Where?

Cant tell ..need somehow and 

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday a technician dropped in at my flat to change the filter to my air purifier.  He was wearing track pants and I am quite sure without any underwear, from the way his dick was flopping left and right when he walked into my flat.  Fortunately I was alone at home and managed to flirt with him for a while.  After some teasing and joking, he allowed me to touch his dick and it felt nice and plump.  I commented that he had a nice fat cock and his reply was, 'from where I come from, all the village men have big fat cocks and mine is considered normal.'  I asked him where he is from and he said Shandong.  Just before he left and at my insistent request, he pulled down the front of his track pants to show me his flaccid cock ... it was huge but nothing else happened other than he playing with my tits with his right hand and his other hand caressing my buttocks for just a brief moment.  Then he said thank you and good-bye.  Wish I could have his plump soft cock in my mouth and feeling it getting hard as I slowly lick it with my tongue.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.