Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest So many creeps
On 7/4/2022 at 6:16 PM, Leanmeat said:

Yawn. 

have a good one! Hope the desperado uncles club gives you what you need to wake up 

On 7/9/2022 at 4:27 PM, paul33 said:

I started to go commando occasionally a few years ago, and now I almost always freeball, except if running or similar. I tend to wear jeans but also suit, and it is most comfortable

Indeed. Going ommando is most comfortable! 

On 7/10/2022 at 11:31 PM, radiusulnar said:

working outside CBD and tried commando a few times. very difficult to hide when hard on in work trousers. jeans easier.

im not sure if jeans really work better... As i am always wearing skinny jeans.... a hard on is way obvious than slacks (work trousers) you showed haha

On 7/10/2022 at 11:42 PM, radiusulnar said:

i find jeans hide better. so i freeball on friday when allowed to wear jeans

you wear skinny jeans as well? or slim fit, regular fit or others?

Edited by seekolderguy

On 7/10/2022 at 11:53 PM, radiusulnar said:

i went to check. it is considered slim straight leg. not skinny.

i tried skinny before. my fat legs cannot fit.

ohhhh okay i see... if you ever have the chance.. go to fitting room and try skinny jeans and get a hard on haha... you will be surprised hehe

cant wait to hear from you!! 🤣

Edited by seekolderguy

On 7/9/2022 at 4:12 PM, fetish72 said:

I always free balling when wearing my compression tight, tight jeans and my high split short pair it with thick silicone donut cock ring.

Would be hot to see, touch and feel that…. 😉 

On 7/10/2022 at 11:41 PM, seekolderguy said:

im not sure if jeans really work better... As i am always wearing skinny jeans.... a hard on is way obvious than slacks (work trousers) you showed haha

jeans are a bit more discreet but yeah depends on the type of jeans. I wear skinny black jeans and jacket to work and It works if they are black. Definitely not cargo pants, those are too obvious. I see a few exec around Raffles Place also freeballing in jeans.

Guest Michael

I jog every evening FREEBALL in my condo.   Around 545, one pinoy w/o failed came home from work  passed by will STARE really hard at my Bulge ! 

One day I stopped infront of him, stare at him really obvious.  He got it , he so paiseh , look away and walk off quickly ...... 

Guest Attention seeking
On 7/11/2022 at 12:05 PM, Guest Michael said:

I jog every evening FREEBALL in my condo.   Around 545, one pinoy w/o failed came home from work  passed by will STARE really hard at my Bulge ! 

One day I stopped infront of him, stare at him really obvious.  He got it , he so paiseh , look away and walk off quickly ...... 

wait, so you go out looking for attention but then don’t like it when you get it?! Or what? 

Guest Michael
On 7/11/2022 at 12:09 PM, Guest Attention seeking said:

wait, so you go out looking for attention but then don’t like it when you get it?! Or what? 

go jogging freeball is looking for attention ???? 

Also if I am , does that mean anyone's attention I also take ah ?? 

Guest Attention seeking
On 7/11/2022 at 12:12 PM, Guest Michael said:

go jogging freeball is looking for attention ???? 

Also if I am , does that mean anyone's attention I also take ah ?? 

yep, you are clearly looking for attention, which is why you also posted here about it. And if you go and attention seek in public, you don’t get to choose who gives you attention or not. 

On 7/11/2022 at 1:34 PM, Guest Attention seeking said:

yep, you are clearly looking for attention, which is why you also posted here about it. And if you go and attention seek in public, you don’t get to choose who gives you attention or not. 

Is not to get attention is  called exibitionist

Guest Attention seeking
On 7/11/2022 at 1:58 PM, fetish72 said:

Is not to get attention is  called exibitionist

call it what you want, the idea is to show off in public, so you can’t complain when people look. 

On 7/11/2022 at 2:24 PM, Guest Attention seeking said:

call it what you want, the idea is to show off in public, so you can’t complain when people look. 

I truly agreed with you

Guest Jap small
On 7/11/2022 at 12:05 PM, Guest Michael said:

On 7/11/2022 at 12:09 PM, Guest Attention seeking said:

On 7/11/2022 at 1:34 PM, Guest Attention seeking said:

Cock tease and cock teaser and then cry wolf  then play victim all rolled into one.

Blardy cock teaser.

Just curious, when commando, don't your pants/jeans get dirty like after going toilet?

I sometimes commando but usually in cases where I forget to bring my full set of clothes / underwear too wet with sweat from workout etc. but I hate getting my pants dirty after like going toilet and 1 drop of pee gets on it lol

On 7/15/2022 at 10:59 PM, GaryBoy said:

Just curious, when commando, don't your pants/jeans get dirty like after going toilet?

I sometimes commando but usually in cases where I forget to bring my full set of clothes / underwear too wet with sweat from workout etc. but I hate getting my pants dirty after like going toilet and 1 drop of pee gets on it lol

Won't. A bit never mind la. Will not b dirty and will dry in no time 

On 7/16/2022 at 10:59 AM, GaryBoy said:

I suppose if you worry about one or two drops of urine leaking out from your penis after you have urinated, you may have to stand around a bit longer to ensure the last drops of urine are out, and/or learn to milk your penis from the root to the tip of your penis to ensure you got everything out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brave
On 7/16/2022 at 3:30 PM, yhtang said:

I suppose if you worry about one or two drops of urine leaking out from your penis after you have urinated, you may have to stand around a bit longer to ensure the last drops of urine are out, and/or learn to milk your penis from the root to the tip of your penis to ensure you got everything out.

no matter how much u shake and milk your rod..the last drop will always be inside your underwear/pants!!..haha

I was at the hawker center queueing up to get my lunch. 
Walking towards me was young guy (in his 20s) in tanktop and basket ball shorts. 
I was very sure he was freeballing. His junk was swinging left and right, and was protruding from the front of his shorts. For that 1min, my eyes were fixed on his crotch area. 🤭

After he has walked past me, I looked back and saw part of his shorts got caught in between his butt cheeks. Further confirmed that he was not wearing underwear. Haha

Guest Guest
On 7/29/2022 at 3:48 PM, bluerunner said:

I was at the hawker center queueing up to get my lunch. 
Walking towards me was young guy (in his 20s) in tanktop and basket ball shorts. 
I was very sure he was freeballing. His junk was swinging left and right, and was protruding from the front of his shorts. For that 1min, my eyes were fixed on his crotch area. 🤭

After he has walked past me, I looked back and saw part of his shorts got caught in between his butt cheeks. Further confirmed that he was not wearing underwear. Haha

A neighbor in his 30's few units away from my grandfather's flat. His shorts was quite loose. We chatted in lift and I saw the shape of his junk protruding on his shorts. Notice more and more men don't bother to wear underwear nowadays. 

spacer.png

On 7/30/2022 at 11:45 AM, Guest Guest said:

A neighbor in his 30's few units away from my grandfather's flat. His shorts was quite loose. We chatted in lift and I saw the shape of his junk protruding on his shorts. Notice more and more men don't bother to wear underwear nowadays. 

spacer.png

WOW !!

Nice ass crack... slurp slurp

On 7/30/2022 at 11:45 AM, Guest Guest said:

spacer.png

Nv c the front wasted 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.