Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

On 7/30/2022 at 11:45 AM, Guest Guest said:

A neighbor in his 30's few units away from my grandfather's flat. His shorts was quite loose. We chatted in lift and I saw the shape of his junk protruding on his shorts. Notice more and more men don't bother to wear underwear nowadays. 

spacer.png

WOW !!

Nice ass crack... slurp slurp

A neighbor in his 30's few units away from my grandfather's flat. His shorts was quite loose. We chatted in lift and I saw the shape of his junk protruding on his shorts. Notice more and more men don't bother to wear underwear nowadays. 

spacer.png

Nv c the front wasted 

spacer.png

Wow that is quite low half past the butt. How could he not feel that his shorts are falling off? Is he doing that on purpose knowing you are around? 

On 7/30/2022 at 5:27 PM, fresh7up said:

Wow that is quite low half past the butt. How could he not feel that his shorts are falling off? Is he doing that on purpose knowing you are around? 

That's what I was thinking too! 

He cannot not know his waistband is that low. 

I do not think there is a law against the accidental revelation of the nether cleavage, but if done deliberately, and there is enough proof to show thus, there may be trouble a-brewing.  

I occasionally freeball, but it is usually when I go out for a late night snack.  When I do, I make sure my trousers is properly secured by my belt in case something like this happens.   

spacer.png

Wah... so lucky u... looks yummy.

Guest Guest
On 8/6/2022 at 9:01 AM, cityhallguy said:

this article has a better opening title :rolleyes:

Decision to run without underwear leads to Italian decathlete's penis dangling out, causing him to come in last in 400m race

https://www.malaymail.com/news/life/2022/08/05/decision-to-run-without-underwear-leads-to-italian-decathletes-penis-dangling-out-causing-him-to-come-in-last-in-400m-race/21251

On 8/6/2022 at 1:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

this article has a better opening title :rolleyes:

Decision to run without underwear leads to Italian decathlete's penis dangling out, causing him to come in last in 400m race

https://www.malaymail.com/news/life/2022/08/05/decision-to-run-without-underwear-leads-to-italian-decathletes-penis-dangling-out-causing-him-to-come-in-last-in-400m-race/21251

It's common for runners to go commando. There is nothing juicy about this boring news, perhaps it's to entertain boring people who have never removed their underwear since puberty.

On 8/6/2022 at 3:37 PM, bluerunner said:

It's common for runners to go commando. There is nothing juicy about this boring news, perhaps it's to entertain boring people who have never removed their underwear since puberty.

Others don't wear underwear or not since puberty not yr problem. Why u sound so disturbed n like a looser? Get a life n stay cool. If u have health issues ,see a doctor n get some solutions instead of hurting others here. Take care. 

On 8/6/2022 at 3:37 PM, bluerunner said:

not much issue to go commando in running tights, but definitely not in those running shorts that the guy was wearing. even worse, during a race.

spacer.png

Lucky neighbour 

On 8/16/2022 at 9:15 AM, Guelph said:

Nowadays youngsters like freeballing. Can see almost everyday at malls area. 

They don't seem to care when ppl watching them. 

I don't think it bothers as most will be playing their games or watch their videos anyway. Only gays will stare at ppl kkj

Guest Try and see
On 8/16/2022 at 9:15 AM, Guelph said:

Nowadays youngsters like freeballing. Can see almost everyday at malls area. 

They don't seem to care when ppl watching them. 

So youngsters cannot freeball? Got problem?

On 8/19/2022 at 2:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

Why youngsters nowadays don't wear underwear. Most of them are freeballing I noticed  

Either weather too hot or in this trendy modern world, guys are getting more daring as compared in the 1950s where everyone is so protective of their jewels

Guest MatureMarriedChinese

Freeball all the time. Enjoy the looks. Especially from closet husbands with their wives at the supermarts. Love how they pretend to be browsing but their eyes are looking at my dick swinging about in my shorts.

On 8/19/2022 at 10:38 PM, Guest MatureMarriedChinese said:

Freeball all the time. Enjoy the looks. Especially from closet husbands with their wives at the supermarts. Love how they pretend to be browsing but their eyes are looking at my dick swinging about in my shorts.

Agree.... love the way they pretend to browse things but eyes actually keep looking at my VPL on my white shorts.

Once at IKEA, i caught a daddy eyeing at my VPL. I purposely squatted down to browse things from the lower shelf. He caught my cock head exposed at the opening of my shorts. After his wife went to the next row, he made a U-turn back again and then pretending to browse things around me but keep looking at my exposed cock head on and off. Guess what next.....he was showing me that he was freeballing too. He pulled his Nike split shorts higher and then squatted down pretending to browse things letting out part of his balls and uncut cock head at his shorts opening. We continued pretending browsing things but our eyes.....

Do you know is really kinky seeing another man sharing the same interest.

Guest MarriedMatureChinese
On 8/20/2022 at 1:07 AM, Guest Guest said:

Agree.... love the way they pretend to browse things but eyes actually keep looking at my VPL on my white shorts.

Once at IKEA, i caught a daddy eyeing at my VPL. I purposely squatted down to browse things from the lower shelf. He caught my cock head exposed at the opening of my shorts. After his wife went to the next row, he made a U-turn back again and then pretending to browse things around me but keep looking at my exposed cock head on and off. Guess what next.....he was showing me that he was freeballing too. He pulled his Nike split shorts higher and then squatted down pretending to browse things letting out part of his balls and uncut cock head at his shorts opening. We continued pretending browsing things but our eyes.....

Sounds hot. We should organise a freeballing group outing

But like that both peeping at each other wont get hard meh?

On 8/20/2022 at 2:46 PM, Leanmeat said:

But like that both peeping at each other wont get hard meh?

U won't get hard easily If u r a season freeballer.

For me I m use to freeballing in fbt shorts. If guys notice my cock n keep looking, I will juz spread my legs wider for them to enjoy. Seriously, I won't get hard. I juz wanted guys to c I m freeballing.

On 8/20/2022 at 5:36 PM, Guest Guest said:

U won't get hard easily If u r a season freeballer.

For me I m use to freeballing in fbt shorts. If guys notice my cock n keep looking, I will juz spread my legs wider for them to enjoy. Seriously, I won't get hard. I juz wanted guys to c I m freeballing.

I'm not referring to getting hard in free ball.

I refer to the peeing at each others family jewel. I would have gotten hard if someone stare at my undies bulge thru shorts opening and me staring at his.

Edited by Leanmeat

On 8/20/2022 at 8:39 PM, Leanmeat said:

I'm not referring to getting hard in free ball.

I refer to the peeing at each others family jewel. I would have gotten hard if someone stare at my undies bulge thru shorts opening and me staring at his.

Wah u so easy steam ! Liddat if u go yunomori n those naked guys inside c ur kkj n u c their kkj u confirm steam lor. 🤣

On 8/20/2022 at 9:50 PM, Guest guest said:

Wah u so easy steam ! Liddat if u go yunomori n those naked guys inside c ur kkj n u c their kkj u confirm steam lor. 🤣

No lah that kind is diff. The context is diff leh. When I go gym and ppl stare at my tights bulge I get hard knowing he is looking. But yunomori the nature is jacuzzi and naked so its diff lor.

Edited by Leanmeat

Wow that’s so hot... 

Guest Hahaha
On 8/21/2022 at 10:52 AM, Der79 said:

Spotted a guy in commando with a nice hardon just now 😎 plenty of commando guys today hahaha.

Weekend many men go free in shorts. Can spot a lot of them in neighborhood malls. Especially when their shorts or sweatpants are stuck in between their ass, confirm they arevnot wearing underwear.

While having kopi with my friend at hawker center last week, i saw a tall specky daddy at a distance walking towards the hawker center. I m aware that he was looking at his crotch for few times while he was walking. He was wearing white colour string draw cotton shorts and the material was quite thin and worn. When getting nearer, I  can see a visible shape of his cock protruding on his shorts and was bouncing on it. He was well endowed there. His thick long shaft and cock head were really a sight. He might be freeballing his first time or might be first time trying on a white shorts that cause him to keep looking down on his crotch to check.

On 8/24/2022 at 8:24 AM, Guest guest said:

While having kopi with my friend at hawker center last week, i saw a tall specky daddy at a distance walking towards the hawker center. I m aware that he was looking at his crotch for few times while he was walking. He was wearing white colour string draw cotton shorts and the material was quite thin and worn. When getting nearer, I  can see a visible shape of his cock protruding on his shorts and was bouncing on it. He was well endowed there. His thick long shaft and cock head were really a sight. He might be freeballing his first time or might be first time trying on a white shorts that cause him to keep looking down on his crotch to check.

Did he notice u drooling at his sizable cock?

Abit off topic. 

One time I bought a white swim trunk cause wanna have that Japan tan line look. 

Didn't realised it was semi see thru until I left the pool. 

LOL alot of guys must have seen my small kkj

On 8/25/2022 at 4:09 PM, cutejack said:

How u know they r freeballing

Riding towards my direction and exposed their jewels when the wind blow against their shorts opening. Moreover their black shorts are quite short too, easy to expose.

Guest Mature uncle
On 8/28/2022 at 2:35 PM, bluerunner said:

They are needed to keep BW threads alive. 🤣😂

My hunky hairy Malay neighbors always freeball in their sarong. Put up one leg while seated smoking and drinking with their football friends. Can see everything, bushy balls and hairy banana. Common sight 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.