Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

many a times i tried freeballing many a times i failed! 😆

each time the mushroom rubbed onto anything linen be it running shorts, pants, jeans etc 

my lil member will rise from the dead! 😆 not to mention leaking!!!

12 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

were you turned on by something else and then the rubbing started when you started walking to cause this incident? strange to be so affected by walking if you are used to freeballing

it’s fiction lah, just go with it 

On 11/20/2022 at 4:16 PM, hidingnhiding said:

Recently almost got in trouble. Was wearing my fbt curve in a fast food restaurant from one far end trying to get to the toilet. Immediately I panicked a little as my cock felt extremely sensitive and it was rapidly getting erect as I walked past people. As I walked past the final stretch without any seats, I looked down and realised my now full hard on actually exposed itself a little so I decided to speed up instead (mistake). Once I opened the door, I felt myself starting to ejaculate (from the panic due to the realisation that my cock exposed itself) and luckily I was near the basin so i shot inside and cleaned up properly afterwards. I was so lucky I didnt encounter anyone during the final stretch or in the toilet.

It was very shocking for myself as I thought I had gotten used to freeballing. Havent dared to freeball again ever since lol.

How I wish I was the basin you shot into….😜

On 12/11/2022 at 11:13 PM, quanjishou said:

He is not Naked; so he did not commit any crime. To people who finds it offensive to the public, he or she is NOT fit to stay in this planet. They should live in the jungle.

Now its 2022 generations, no longer living in 1960s; we should be more daring and be more open.

Therefore, I admired his courage and I fully support what he has commented: "I dun care what others view or comments, as long as I feel comfortable wearing it. He must feel confidence in such attire. And ones should respect what others' dressing"

He is so freaking fit, wearing such tights makes guys like us feel so jealous especially with that kinda bulge and butt crack...

Edited by DeMarko

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, fetish69 said:

I myself wear Under Amour tight boxer underwear it pass out as short tight and pair it with stringer and my thick donut cockring i wear to shop and mall nearby even to gym.

lot of dudes wearing spandex tights to the gym... only once I saw someone with a cocking but nice to see

Guest Commando 22 UK
On 11/5/2010 at 9:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

You and your didi will get used to it. That happened to me too when I started freeballing but now my didi behaves. I try to freeball whenever I can, in jeans or in shorts. The only negative is when it is a very hot day and when I sweat - my balls get a bit sticky and cannot move as freely. Try it, it is a great feeling especially when wearing very loose shorts. It is even better when the shorts are made of light material but if it is then it is very obvious that one is freeballing, sometimes too obvious. :)

I agree with this, I started going commando when I was 15, then have been full time without underwear since I was 17 - would feel very strange to wear undies again now! I threw away my last pair when I left to go to uni…

when I first started, I used to get erections as I wasn’t used to the sensation of my penis moving more freely against the fabric - but I quickly got used to it…. I still get the occasional erection but it wouldn’t make me switch back to wearing underpants

10 hours ago, Guest Commando 22 UK said:

I agree with this, I started going commando when I was 15, then have been full time without underwear since I was 17 - would feel very strange to wear undies again now! I threw away my last pair when I left to go to uni…

when I first started, I used to get erections as I wasn’t used to the sensation of my penis moving more freely against the fabric - but I quickly got used to it…. I still get the occasional erection but it wouldn’t make me switch back to wearing underpants

How did you survive NS?

18 minutes ago, Guest Owen said:

How did you survive NS?

Dont use logic to question things situations or circumstances that werent true 

Give them space to live their fantasy.  

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Still dun understand y wud ppl get an  erection when freeballing?

Maybe they are those always horny type of guys and get hards with the slightest touch or rubbed on to something.

The heightened horniness culminated in an edging session in the shower when I got home. My cock kept oozing out cum which I greedily licked up. Tasted sooo good as I targeted the water jets from the shower head onto my nipples. Alternatingly shooting onto my armpits as well. It felt so terribly sexy as I enjoyed two weeks worth of cum with each mini orgasm. Oh gosh, freeballing! 

3 minutes ago, Baredom said:

The heightened horniness culminated in an edging session in the shower when I got home. My cock kept oozing out cum which I greedily licked up. Tasted sooo good as I targeted the water jets from the shower head onto my nipples. Alternatingly shooting onto my armpits as well. It felt so terribly sexy as I enjoyed two weeks worth of cum with each mini orgasm. Oh gosh, freeballing! 

Wow! What an awesome account!

2 hours ago, Baredom said:

Should be less exciting over time once you are used to it

23 minutes ago, JoJoMan said:

What a kiap!

A Hokkien word, I believed. As in the action when you use a tongs, the 2 forks coming together.

Incidentally, I don’t think there is any issue of accidental zipping in jeans, IF, the package is in the small category. Only risk is the natural state pubic hairs. 

4 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

is this a question?

he kiap (closeup) his legs

I know the word “kiap”

just my reaction to the guy’s reaction 

(thanks Guys for your clarifications)

Edited by JoJoMan

On 1/7/2023 at 3:25 PM, Baredom said:

Oh I hope it never gets less exciting!!

After watching the zipper accident scene in the movie There’s Something About Mary, I also became paranoid about the probability of a zipper accident if I go freeballing…. until I came across underwear that are seemingly designed for freeballing. Nowadays I’m a happy freeballer. 😁

Edited by stevechia

22 minutes ago, stevechia said:

After watching the zipper accident scene in the movie There’s Something About Mary, I also became paranoid about the probability of a zipper accident if I go freeballing…. until I came across underwear that are seemingly designed for freeballing. Nowadays I’m a happy freeballer. 😁

Oooo... what underwear is that?

Can share the pic of the underwear?

14 minutes ago, JoJoMan said:

Oooo... what underwear is that?

Can share the pic of the underwear?

This is my current favorite and how to wear it. The penis sheath could be left as a loose protective flap against the penis or pubic hairs getting caught in a zipper accident, or it could be pulled over to enclose the cock and balls completely in the most modest way to wear it like a normal underwear.

spacer.png

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.