Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

just wondering - how many freeballers are circumcised and how many aren't? does it make a difference? i'm uncircumcised but considering circumcision.

got difference .. circumcised u can see the mushroom shape .. very sexy ...

i am circumcised ..

Guest luvdick

Hi all,

I freeball when at home with juz my boxers for a few years now. I find that my balls n cock are hanging down more than when i was wearing underwear all the time. Anyone in the same boat? Juz like ladies wearing bra all the time will help to cup their breasts and for guys when u don't wear underwear - balls n cock hang loose.

just wondering - how many freeballers are circumcised and how many aren't?

does it make a difference?

i'm uncircumcised but considering circumcision.

Circumcision does make a difference - it reduces the amount of precum from your cock and that is important when freeballing.

Been naked in the house for eons and started freeballing since the start of this thread - it's liberation all right.

Only complaint with jeans is that when you sit for long, the thread patterns under the buttocks can really be felt. The gonads do get crunched some times so you do have to adjust a little when sitting; freeing up the crotch area now and again. Powdering the jewels help a tad too.

Nice to know well known cuties do this too!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1166248/1/.html

just wondering - how many freeballers are circumcised and how many aren't?

does it make a difference?

i'm uncircumcised but considering circumcision.

Personally, it does not make any difference to me.

Earlier on 1guys replied about mushroom head while another replied about precum amount. Hmm...i guess that appiles to both cirumcised and uncircumcised men. :)

Personally, it does not make any difference to me.

Earlier on 1guys replied about mushroom head while another replied about precum amount. Hmm...i guess that appiles to both cirumcised and uncircumcised men. :)

gosh - today's experience. wore a pair of jeans a little too tight.

when i got home i realized: there was a screw-dead obvious wet patch on my left leg. and i mean. o.b.v.i.o.u.s.!!!

i hope no one saw =@

Speaking of circumcised guys, that reminds me of how some erotic pictures love to get cut guys going commando in jeans.

ahhh that's good to know. thanks. but it's so hard to source for an affordable and good circumcision place

You can probably look in the thread about circumcision. :whistle:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 4 weeks later...

ya, i hv been freeballing at home for a couple of years. It is very comfortable. I wear boxer when I am outside and would definitely want to let my dick and balls to breath when I am home. Hopefully can go fully nude at home when I am living alone. It would be better if you shave all the pubic hairs away also. It would be cooling, nice and hot! haha

ya, i hv been freeballing at home for a couple of years. It is very comfortable. I wear boxer when I am outside and would definitely want to let my dick and balls to breath when I am home. Hopefully can go fully nude at home when I am living alone. It would be better if you shave all the pubic hairs away also. It would be cooling, nice and hot! haha

Go freeballing 24/7, u will love it ! ! !

• 1 month later...

i freeball when its safe... my tool is kinda thick when flaccid n worse when hard n i get hard easily but if in jeans or after sports i would freeball... easpecially love the look on other guys faces in locker rooms when i pull up my exec pants n just zip up to cover my bare cock.... or other guys faces at urinals after that where i would i unzip while walking towards the urinal, n unbuckle my pants to show no briefs :P:P

i dont like the looks when ppl give at the changing room. its kinda retarded trying to remove skinny jeans (that get trap at the ankle) with no underwear on. hahahaha

You mean you guys don't wear underwear when wearing skinny jeans? It's like so uncomfortable! :o

In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take..

Dont understand how ppl can freeball while they are out of the house..jus imagine the urine smell after you pee and didnt bother to wash or clean after.

If one make an effort to wash after every pee, then it may stil be ok else the urine smell will surely be there. Others can smell it if they stand closer.

Dont understand how ppl can freeball while they are out of the house..jus imagine the urine smell after you pee and didnt bother to wash or clean after.

If one make an effort to wash after every pee, then it may stil be ok else the urine smell will surely be there. Others can smell it if they stand closer.

Hahahahaha for one, not everyone's pee is pungent - it shouldn't be If u drink enough water?

Secondly, if u bother to flick enough/ wipe- there isn't any visible pee drop. Unless u are a leaker. But I'm not lol

I'm pretty sure I won't smell pee from me

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.