Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

• 3 weeks later...

There was once I met up with a guy for a late night jog at Punggol Park and he convinced me to wear running shorts only without any underwear, but because I have a habit of running topless, essentially it meant I was only running in my Adidas running shorts. Guess he was kinda surprised when he saw me topless. Anyway we went for a couple of rounds around the park and at one of the darker areas in the park, he suddenly asked me to look into his shorts as he was having a hard-on. Needless to say his motive was actually inclined towards having fun rather than jogging. But to be honest, ever since then when I go for runs around my estate, I no longer wear any underwear. It feels kinda good actually.

Hi. When we can jog together at punggol park?. Hehe

• 1 month later...

I have never worn underpants in my life. I in my mid 50s. You guys sound like a bunch of faggots.

That's because you have been sneaking out wearing your mum's lacy panties?

Guest Swimblue

While freeballing, we must not/never forget to be "vigilant" lor. Some ppl get too excited until all the blood rushes to the head down there instead of the one on top resulting in indecent (s)exposure!!

• 2 months later...

I like to let it loose at night and when I'm home.. Bro got to have his rest day Hahaha.. Too much constraint is bad? I think???

Whenever I walked into a room full of people, cause bitch, I'm fabulous

tumblr_mqo4o0wm5F1s5slsyo1_500.gif

Guest dark_jedi

i usually go out buy stuff near my place in commando in those FBT shorts, if kena hardon, usually use my wallet or phone to shield it from being too obvious haha...

@dark_jedi and Tachyons: totally agree. Come to think of it, if you are just doing your own stuff, it shouldn't get hard. If you are easily distracted or horny like a Rabbit all the time, that's another story lor.

The times I free ball and got hard were at clubs and in the market.  :o

Guest Guest

went commando just now when going to 7-11 to buy some snacks. wore a pair of thin translucent short pants that shows obvious shapes and shadows even when its not hard. sudden blood rush, instant hardon. had to walk pass quite a few ppl and queue up for payment. overheard a couple giggling, couple was my age, guy was cute. all the more maintained my hardon..finally subsided when paying for snacks. but dick head was hanging down and out of shorts. saw the reactions of the couple! both of them just stared at my dick head while i walked out.. very humiliating but arousing!

couple giggling?

u shld have smiled and winked at the guy, bet the girl will stop giggling immediately.

I free ball when I'm home and when I'm in denim. Too warm to wear underwear... Hehehe. But it's true , your didi will get used to it and will behave himself in public :-)

Same, after years of freeballing anywhere, everywhere, it has become so natural and trains discipline when in public. Of course, I still get hardons. Then it's bag to the rescue! And if I didn't have my bag...well....I'd just sit still and think of a white polar bear.

Edited by Chapster

Guest Guest

And if I didn't have my bag...well....I'd just sit still and think of a white polar bear.

how does thinking of a white polar bear ease your erection?

Polar-Bear.jpg

Guest 邵氏后裔

38104622951639a51b7a10.jpg

Most people thought N2N wear is gay. To me is neutral.

I wear like that (of course, without underwear) when going for night jog with my girlfriend at Upper East Coast.

Guest dark_jedi

Same, after years of freeballing anywhere, everywhere, it has become so natural and trains discipline when in public. Of course, I still get hardons. Then it's bag to the rescue! And if I didn't have my bag...well....I'd just sit still and think of a white polar bear.

hmm... i oso did it for years leh... then i guess my dick still not disciplined yet haha...

for me though, there is an added problem... if i do get hardons, then later will discover pre-cum staining the shorts haha...

ok! i will try polar bear!!!

Then

hmm... i oso did it for years leh... then i guess my dick still not disciplined yet haha...

for me though, there is an added problem... if i do get hardons, then later will discover pre-cum staining the shorts haha...

Then just give me your shorts  :whistle:

freeball at home too (feels weird wearing underwear at home) but not in denim. doesnt it feel uncomfortable not wearing undies in denim?

U might feel the material abit rough at first and get aroused easily by the fiction. For me, I'm used to it. (In fact, i quite the feeling...) And it's cooler without undies in denim.

Plus, denim is thicker, it's not too obvious when I get hard or seeing the outline of the cock,

Actually, it's good that your dick is not disciplined so it's easier to get hard when the situation calls for it. Sadly, I ain't one to get precum unless through edging so that has never been an issue for me. However, coz I freeball all the time, perhaps it's actually more of a good thing for me. Good luck with the polar bear.

Brought a pcs of furniture last sat.Hopped into a taxi, left the stuff at the back seat and sat infront.

The cab uncle politely asked where I'm going, told him the destination and I comfortable adjusted the seat and slowly dozed off.

The aircon was blowing my direction and I started getting a hardon. Spread my legs and enjoy the sensation of my cock tenting against my jeans, stretching and pushing upwards.

Then the driver started making small talks while I am still half asleep. Like do I stay alone? How old am I? Looks younger than my actual age,,, am I married? I answered him briefly with yes , no answer .

When reaching, I sat up straight to reach for my wallet on my back pocket. POP my erected cock was out of the fly. My fly was opened all the while.

He was staring at my dick and smiling. I quickly apologised.But since he kind of enjoying it? I slowly tucked and zipped up. The uncle giggled and said never mind. Paid the fare and alighted.

When I recalled the incident now, it does felt kind of exciting. Hahaha...

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.